Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair - page 26. (Read 112487 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
{
"blocks" : 3995,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4.04529136,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 210982320,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false
}

Next retarget is at 4080 pretty soon, lets see what it re-targets at.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

In the case of the p2pool:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8116 -u yourLKYaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8116. This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled.

The PPLNS windows is set to 1 hour, so you will get the expected payout after only a few blocks found. Anyway, the default configuration is around 24H. You have to mine days and night to reach the expected value, not fair at all...

This server is always as effective, no orphan, and the payout is there. If you are looking for a reliable pool, it is there.

Great - this server is flawless, it works fine, and the block coins higher than 88 are well distributed. Perfection.

I'm still using this pool, great server reliable, and fully operational.

Let's try this one, the hashrate require a pool.

{
    "blocks" : 3946,
    "currentblocksize" : 2357,
    "currentblocktx" : 6,
    "difficulty" : 4.04529136,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 227786222,
    "pooledtx" : 6,
    "testnet" : false
}
Diff is at 4 right now pretty good
I'm liking it so far pretty niiiice
Activity: 112
This will get on the exchange it offers something awesome and did a really good job at stopping out botnets. For some reason I just love mining this coin, the lucky block aspects of it and the stable difficulty just give me explainable pleasure. It's like driving a well maintained efficient car I cant explain it lol.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hey guys any news on an exchange I could do will selling some of mine but nobody wants them
Patience... its much too soon for an exchange to take up LKY. The last thing it needs are instaminers and dumpers

It's hard to work out if I should even be wasting electric mining this lucky coin.

It isn't on any exchange and the only people that want it on this forum want it for free.

I'm more than happy to keep mining if I know it's worth something but right now no one wants it at all.

There is no definite answer. With all these coins nowadays, it's all gambling. Where do you want to bet today?
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Hey guys any news on an exchange I could do will selling some of mine but nobody wants them
Patience... its much too soon for an exchange to take up LKY. The last thing it needs are instaminers and dumpers

It's hard to work out if I should even be wasting electric mining this lucky coin.

It isn't on any exchange and the only people that want it on this forum want it for free.

I'm more than happy to keep mining if I know it's worth something but right now no one wants it at all.
Only mine it if YOU think its worth something. Remember its a brand new coin, not many people will want to buy it until they know it is stable.
Activity: 224

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Yea, this coin is only 3 days old. Let's be patient people, we haven't even seen the megablock yet. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I've found one 588 block and several 188 blocks -- no 5888 block yet, but mining on till I get one for sure Smiley

Indeed, please no exchange yet. I want to find the megablock first. An exchange this early on will only destroy the coin (look at worldcoin for instance)
I wonder if an actual MEGA block has been found yet. I wouldn't expect it, it should be 1 in every 10k blocks right?

.01% so who knows. Maybe even more blocks.
Activity: 66
I also think this is gonna be a good one.
Activity: 224
Activity: 90

In the case of the p2pool:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8116 -u yourLKYaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8116. This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled.

The PPLNS windows is set to 1 hour, so you will get the expected payout after only a few blocks found. Anyway, the default configuration is around 24H. You have to mine days and night to reach the expected value, not fair at all...

This server is always as effective, no orphan, and the payout is there. If you are looking for a reliable pool, it is there.

Great - this server is flawless, it works fine, and the block coins higher than 88 are well distributed. Perfection.

I'm still using this pool, great server reliable, and fully operational.
I wonder if an actual MEGA block has been found yet. I wouldn't expect it, it should be 1 in every 10k blocks right?
so whats the network hashrate right now?
Right now, about 275MH/s
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so whats the network hashrate right now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Diff still around 5, dropped a little I guess?
It's at 5.1 but it will drop a little in ~190 blocks

Nice, I've been mining for a while. Hope diff will drop a little more  Grin
Actually just did a quick calc, if it goes on like this for 2 more hours the difficulty could go to 3.9. Works for me

3.9 will be nice. But in order to do solo, may need to drop a little more.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: