Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckycoin LKY | New Official Thread | Get Lucky! - page 7. (Read 28197 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Mining this now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hi there everyone i am currently trying to make a nomp pool for luckycoin. but it keeps saying that my p2p magic value is wrong.
i found the value for the network to be in main.cpp
after pchmessage[4] 0xfb 0xc0 0xb6 0xdb

taking out all of the 0x's = fbc0b6db
anything im doing wrong?

If you're not using the peer to peer setting, the magic number can be removed. If you are, don't know what to tell you. I only use NOMP as a stratum, as I think the website sucks in all dimensions from visual to function.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hi there everyone i am currently trying to make a nomp pool for luckycoin. but it keeps saying that my p2p magic value is wrong.

anything im doing wrong?

That is correct, it should be the same as litecoins.  Can you show your nomp config?
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

anything im doing wrong?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Hello to all Luckycoin community.
We are partnering with the Luckycoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.
Activity: 261
The Luckycoin has a new trading pair on Cryptsy:

LKY/XRP (Luckycoin -> Ripple)
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/438

The current market value is 0.34 LKY/XRP
The network operation of the Luckycoin network is very good since the last reward reduction at block 300,000.
The average block time for the last 28,000 blocks is 68 seconds. So the Luckycoin network operates close to optimal.

The daily coin production is already quite low at about 60 * 24 * (11 + 1.5) = 18,000 LKY per day.
At the current price of 400 Satoshi about 18000 * 0.00000400 = 0.072 BTC have to be absorbed daily by the exchanges and miners.
Compared to many other network the selling pressure is still quite low.

I think the overall crypto market is starting to turn now. On the other hand the mining scene has dramatically changed for the Scrypt coins.
I have been following the developments at GAW miners over the last few weeks.
The introduction of hashlets was certainly interesting, although many questions of the future evolution of the hashlets are still open.

Nevertheless, I have started to experiment with the hashlets. Eventually, if the hashlet model proves to be sustainable, these could be used to support the Luckycoin network and provide some asset backing.
The deposit issues at Cryptsy after their server crash have been resolved for the Luckycoin.
Everything is back to normal.
How right you were Titan.  I will be adding LuckyCoin to CoinGather.com trading in the BTC market.  I'll post when it is completed.

Great! Thanks!
Thanks for the update Titan. Glad to see you are carrying luckycoin forward.  Very interesting theories regarding market bottom however.

We are seeing some panic now. LTC down 50% within a week, DRK down 80%, still waiting for DOGE teens.
I think LTC will go down to 2-3 USD. This is about the electricity cost of running a Scrypt ASIC. So this might set a bottom there.

The Luckycoin is closing in on block 300,000 today and the reward will be halved to 11 coins, reducing the coin production to 16,000 LKY per day.

How right you were Titan.  I will be adding LuckyCoin to CoinGather.com trading in the BTC market.  I'll post when it is completed.
Thanks for the update Titan. Glad to see you are carrying luckycoin forward.  Very interesting theories regarding market bottom however.

We are seeing some panic now. LTC down 50% within a week, DRK down 80%, still waiting for DOGE teens.
I think LTC will go down to 2-3 USD. This is about the electricity cost of running a Scrypt ASIC. So this might set a bottom there.

The Luckycoin is closing in on block 300,000 today and the reward will be halved to 11 coins, reducing the coin production to 16,000 LKY per day.
Titan, have you thought anymore of implementing KGW to stop the difflocks?

I didn't implement KGW in the past because it it not efficient for mobile wallets.

Something much better is in the works. It already works very well on test net.
It's a stochastic intra block retargeting scheme that can compensate 100x hash rate fluctuation with minimal block chain slowdown.
I am still working on hardening the scheme against attacks, but I think I nailed the main issue.

We will hard fork over the next four weeks. I still have to port ACP to the Bitcoin client 0.9.1.
In the mean time the Luckycoin network got some Scrypt ASICS to keep the network operation smooth.

The next reward reduction is coming this week at block 300,000. This will further reduce the selling pressure from the miners.
During the next cycle we will have a coin production rate of about 20 USD per day.

I think it will take one more month or two for the crypto market to bottom out.
LTC is taking a beating today, but there is no panic yet.

I didn't implement KGW in the past because it it not efficient for mobile wallets.

Something much better is in the works. It already works very well on test net.
It's a stochastic intra block retargeting scheme that can compensate 100x hash rate fluctuation with minimal block chain slowdown.
I am still working on hardening the scheme against attacks, but I think I nailed the main issue.

We will hard fork over the next four weeks. I still have to port ACP to the Bitcoin client 0.9.1.
In the mean time the Luckycoin network got some Scrypt ASICS to keep the network operation smooth.

The next reward reduction is coming this week at block 300,000. This will further reduce the selling pressure from the miners.
During the next cycle we will have a coin production rate of about 20 USD per day.

I think it will take one more month or two for the crypto market to bottom out.
LTC is taking a beating today, but there is no panic yet.
I have made some good progress on the ASIC resistant intra block difficulty adjustment scheme.
The algorithm works very well under normal conditions but still needs some tweaking under specific attack scenarios.
Stratum and getwork mining work now after tweaking the client a bit. Even the native Bitcoin client seems to be a bit buggy with intra block difficulty adjustments that happen on the testnet.

I had a look at the Razor anon scheme. This seems to be a viable option to play the anon theme.

Please join our mining pools!
I have added the Unionminer pool to the custom multipool list on the front page.
http://unionminer.com

The Unionminer pool is classic multipool with auto switching and dedicated coin pools.
I have updated the front page with all the latest info.

A lot of services, pools, and exchanges have gone out of business over the last two months.

Dear Luckycoin community,

The Luckycoin is now available as a payment option on Bitscoinshop!
Women's & Men's Clothes | Shoes | Eyeglasses | Perfumes | Phones | Miners | Pipes | Watches | Computers
http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

Get Lucky,

Titan
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Luckycoin (LKY) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Luckycoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As Luckycoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Luckycoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Luckycoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Luckycoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.
Hashing got quite competitive on the Luckycoin lately.

The megamultipool.com takes the Luckycoin for a ride now every weekend, for whatever algorithmic reason.
With Litecoin down, the profitability of the Luckycoin is now competitive even with difficulty around 2.

It seems the Luckycoinpool.com site has been taken offline by Cryptsy again.
After similar incidents some weeks ago with the Luckycoinpool.com most miners moved to the new Luckycoin community mining pool pool.luckycoin.cc anyway. I actually expected this move by Cryptsy to come a bit earlier.

Please join the miners on pool.luckycoin.cc!

With the accelerated reward reduction of the Luckycoin and the transition to ASIC miners it will be interesting to see where we will end up towards the end of the year. Mining profitability is quickly heading south, with the whole crypto market under pressure. Getting a good ROI on an ASIC miner at current prices might be tough over the next months.
I think the scrypt ASICs might be even heavily discounted later this summer, if the price erosion on the crypto market continues, and more and more coins move away from scrypt.

I have no intention to move the Luckycoin away from scrypt mining. In the end the miners want to mine and want to get paid a competitive rate. ASICs are much more environmentally friendly due to the lower energy consumption.

The inflation on the Luckycoin is already low, with nearly 85% of all coins mined. The impact of the miners on the market is gradually decreasing. The next mining cycle, 100,000 blocks, will produce about 1.25 million coins with a market value of about $2000 over a period of two months. At the end of the year no one should complain that there wasn't a good chance to pick up some coins.

I am planning a new Luckycoin client release towards the end of August based on the latest Bitcoin code base.

Pages:
Jump to: