Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 47. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?

You will be able to sell LCD on token exchanges, Blockbid and Nebula first in March.

You can request a refund during the ICO but not after.

How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?

https://www.linkedin.com/company/lucydltd/

We need a strong optics team to build this product, and may of the best optics minds out there are active professors. So an advisory role, where they are engaged on an ad-hoc basis, is ideal for both parties.
Could you please tell what specific rights come with my investment?

You have the right to a beta Lens if you contribute $1150 and hold the tokens, until supplies run out.

Please read the legal notice in the whitepaper to understand the terms of the token event.
Hi, I have a question.
Will we just be sending our Eth from a person's wallet to an address? And then smart contract sends us the token in return?
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm actually new to crypto.
Anyway the project is cool! Thank you.

Your LCD is locked for now at lcd.lucyd.co. It doesn't matter where you send crypto from. We will publish info when it becomes transferable after ICO.
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?

We've raised $3.5m of $10m hard cap.
are the glasses beta still available for preorder with 1200usd buy? thank you

Yes but there are only about 100 left.
Activity: 228
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 140
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable 

Hello, here is information about the project until February 2018 if you are interested, thank you, good luck to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2kKhmgNyQ

Perfect! Thank you very much. The video is very good for newbies in crypto, everything is clearly shown
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract? 

Yes the management lock up of tokens will last for 12 months and that functionality is in the smart contract. Our advisors will have a vesting schedule as well!
Activity: 218
Very nice roadmap... I'm always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects. Good job dev, keep going guys Grin
Activity: 214
Hi everyone, as far as I can understand is your project is about augmented reality not virtual reality? Will there some elements of VR be integrated?

Hello yes it's completely AR. AR superimposes computer graphics and text on top of your natural vision and interacts with real objects in real life. VR is 100% simulation.

We think AR is the future because it is the next step in how we view digital information - it needs to interact with real life, where you dont have to look on your smartphone.
I have misunderstood firstly, but now it's clear
AR is a great technology that could enrich peoples experience in real world interactions
Thank you
Activity: 126
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?

Exchanges such as Nebula and Blockbid have been confirmed. We are working on larger ones as well.
Great news, I didn't know about it. You're doing very well guys, so good luck to you!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Something interesting. Think, it is needed to become familiar with this project more detailed.
Activity: 220
Hi, I have a question.
Will we just be sending our Eth from a person's wallet to an address? And then smart contract sends us the token in return?
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm actually new to crypto.
Anyway the project is cool! Thank you.
Activity: 225
Could you please tell what specific rights come with my investment?
Activity: 238
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract? 

Team tokens are locked for 12 months. I'm not sure if this is coded in the smart contract.

What is your plan for tokens that dont get sold ?

According to the site, all unsold tokens will be burned
Activity: 784
After the token sale, what are the plans for future listing on Extras? And what would be the minimum value for token contribution?
Activity: 233
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys Grin
Activity: 476
Hi!

Project is looking promising! I have 2 questions:

1. is it possible to have a live video feed of the built-in camera on the display in the glasses?

2. where can I see the amount of funds raised so far?

Thanks!
Hello, yes you can have a live video feed on the display. So far we have raised over $3.5 million. Our ICO will run till 28th of February, there is still a month left to reach our hard cap ($10 million). You can find this information on our website https://www.lucyd.co/

Thanks.. I looked over the contributions section on the website before and missed it, sorry for that.

Another question:

I noticed a Janick Rolland on your team as an advisor. I also see an assignee on some of the patents used, but the name on the patents is Jannick Rolland (double n). Is this the same person? Her LinkedIn doesn't reflect her advising the Lucyd team, so I couldn't tell from there.

I'm really intrigued by your project, but just doing my due diligence Smiley thanks!

I'm glad people are doing their due diligence, we only want folks who understand the quality of technology and the team. Professor Rolland led the team behind 12 out 13 patents we exclusively licensed!
And yes that's the same person!

Good to know, thanks!

Final question:

On the ICO dashboard it says that if you contribute $1200 and up, it will include a fully paid pre-order of the beta Lucyd Lens.
Does that mean I don't have to give up an additional 5000 LCD for it?
Pages:
Jump to: