Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 46. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it Grin
$ 10 million  Smiley
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise...

Don't be concerned, we have already reached our softcap which was $1.5 million, at this moment we raised over $3.5 million. We are very positive to hit our hard cap. But so far we have sufficient funds to start working on prototype development once our ICO ends.
Activity: 195
wow an amazing project and a project that has a clear and nice explanation and I guess this will be a great success. from now on I will monitor this project Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Activity: 200
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment? 
Activity: 199
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any? 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Have you reached your soft cap? If no, then what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

Soft cap was 1.5 mln and they raised 3.5 mln so far, so they reached the soft cap.

Can somebody help me answer this:

If I contribute more than $1200 and the automatic preorder of the beta Lens is made, do I still have to pay 5000 LCD in order to get the beta Lens?
Activity: 184
its probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself
You have great potential and are marketing well, keep up the good work   
Activity: 194
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations.
By the way, how many 0.1ETH will give me lcd token?
Activity: 217
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?

You will be able to sell LCD on token exchanges, Blockbid and Nebula first in March.

You can request a refund during the ICO but not after.

Okay, thanks for the info
Activity: 205
Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here. But who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Lucyd differs from them? Thanks.
Activity: 140
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Lucyd. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
This project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project.
Will get back to you if I have any questions.
Activity: 213
Have you reached your soft cap? If no, then what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 216
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it Grin
Activity: 208
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise...
Activity: 213
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev   
Activity: 201
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of users of these AR glasses! AR tech is a future! Good luck guys Cool
Activity: 23
If you need to develop something like this, you might need my development support. Wink I have developed something similar for my company.
Lucyd with a rating 4.11 out of 5.0 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/lucyd-3517

This ICO project has been verified.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

Can you update our telegram to the correct channel? t.me/lucyd_en . Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: