Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 48. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept. I think your AR smart glasses should be extremely popular! So, good luck! Cool
Activity: 207
What is your plan for tokens that dont get sold ?
Activity: 213
Powerfull token and very well team, I hope to reach huge success in our project, and your token is open in all trading exchanges , bittex, polenix, binance..etc.
best wishes
Activity: 193
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 195
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 198
Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck
Activity: 176
Hello Dev
Hope to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
I can't wait to see the prototype. Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck.
Activity: 200
A brand new project that aims to make the future of AR and cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed Cool
Activity: 199
Is the project primarily focused on Asian market or will it also globalise?
Activity: 184
Could i have a link to your github repo?
Activity: 126
Lucyd with a rating 4.11 out of 5.0 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/lucyd-3517

This ICO project has been verified.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Another AR + Blockchain project as  lampix . Wish to more detail about this.
Activity: 194
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract? 
Activity: 217
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?
Activity: 205
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 134
Do you have a working prototype available to test? Has the code for your prototype been published, and has is it been audited by any independent company?
Activity: 266
Very interesting project, how can  find detailed information about the project? How many rounds of this ico?

We don't anticipate more than current round!

Much more on our website: lucyd.co. Please do your due diligence before participating in the project!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, how can  find detailed information about the project? How many rounds of this ico?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I've been following Lucyd since the first days, and I'm still not disappointed. The guys are developing very quickly, and damn, this technology is the future, because it's true.
After all, how much the world can be transformed, if it is implemented in everyday life. We used to see futuristic designs and technologies, various holograms and monitors hanging in the air. Until our level of technology is not so high, such a solution can be an excellent alternative.
I love innovations  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: