Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 50. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Hello everyone:

Please share this video of Harrison interviewed by YouTuber Ashton Addison during NABC in Miami:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mInvL5XcX0E

I'm so glad to see Lucyd team attending conferences! You have a great team members!
Activity: 228
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 218
on which date the token is going to come on exchange ?
Activity: 225
Have you already decided what kind of lenses will be used for glasses?
Activity: 238
Interesting project. What about total token supply? Hard cap?
Activity: 233
The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon? 
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
This is the best project I found, I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello everyone:

Please share this video of Harrison interviewed by YouTuber Ashton Addison during NABC in Miami:

The interview is great, thank you for sharing!
Activity: 214
Hey,
I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges? Also if you raise enough before the end of the sale will the token be listed faster on exchanges?
Tnank you
Activity: 266
Hello everyone:

Hi!

Project is looking promising! I have 2 questions:

1. is it possible to have a live video feed of the built-in camera on the display in the glasses?

2. where can I see the amount of funds raised so far?

Thanks!
Hello, yes you can have a live video feed on the display. So far we have raised over $3.5 million. Our ICO will run till 28th of February, there is still a month left to reach our hard cap ($10 million). You can find this information on our website https://www.lucyd.co/
What's up guys? How's yourproject going?

It's going great! We are already starting planning, and we have raised $3.5M!
Activity: 220
Hi! Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Lucyd differs from them?
Lucyd’s 13 AR patents enable thin micro displays for a richly textured, dynamically layered AR experience, unlike existing smartglasses that use a protruding external display. This tech also enables Lucyd Lens to be the first smartglass that is compatible with prescription lenses, and looks like a normal pair of glasses. As a result we envision Lucyd Lens to be available in a wide range of frame styles for men, women and children. Lucyd also has an advanced patent for real-world object detection, allowing its AR interface to more smoothly intermingle digital content with the real world.

You have serious advantages, I really like your project. Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi!

Project is looking promising! I have 2 questions:

1. is it possible to have a live video feed of the built-in camera on the display in the glasses?

2. where can I see the amount of funds raised so far?

Thanks!
Activity: 207
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! Cool
Activity: 213
This is totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of your great community. Your team has many great ideas, promising project and very nice community aspiring to success. Good luck Grin
Activity: 193
What's up guys? How's yourproject going?
Activity: 195
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team Cool
Activity: 198
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 200
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: