Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 54. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.

Thank you!!
Activity: 213
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Wink

But we do share the number! At lucyd.co you can see live token sold count.

We sold 11.5 million tokens, which equals just around $2.5M, so over our soft cap of $1.5M. We are making a push at hard cap currently, I think it can materialize since still over a month left!
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

There is no guarantee and anybody who tells you there is one is a scammer.

With that said, we are backed by a public company, with real team and real technology behind the project. The company was started with long term success mindset.
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 

I don't believe there are projects that are doing both a decentralized ecosystem (AR app store in our case) AND a proprietary hardware tech that is very complex, and disruptive.

Our project by scope seems to be bigger than almost any projects out there.

Especially considering how AR is anticipated to take over the way we see the world.
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that? 

Total token supply: 100M  LCD
TGE: 50M LCD
Long term development: 30M LCD
Management: 10M LCD (locked for 12 months)
Vendors, advisors, supporters, community: 10M LCD.
Hey everyone, we will be announcing our Bounty Campaign very soon, what do you think of the project?

I think that this can be really interesting. I've never used Google glasses and do not know all its advantages, but as I understand it, you want to do something better and more convenient to use?
Are you sure that you can do it? Roll Eyes

We have some of leading scientists in advanced optics and AR in the United States. We have proprietary disruptive IP, backing of a public company and growing support of an amazing community!!
Activity: 193
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that? 
Activity: 195
 there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Activity: 198
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said! 
Activity: 200
Activity: 199
will glasses have AI as well ? can we talk with these AR glasses

Our goal is to have the first generation smartglass instructed by voice, so that you can indeed use e.g. siri or alexa in daily applications! These are basic AI, and with time we would love to integrate more advanced ones as they grow.

Great! Thank you for the answer. The future is near! Cool
Activity: 184
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Lucyd looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Activity: 194
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Wink
Activity: 217
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Activity: 205
Will there be several styles for glasses? Male/Female models?
Totally! We will soon start the production of the first prototype Beta Lens. It will be available in different styles and colors once they are out for the mass market.

Very good! Looking forward to see your prototype!
Activity: 134
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more of investors.
Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Sometimes I dram of AR world, like Shadowrun or else.
I'd like to see this project integrated with others - like gaming projects or educational like Teachmeplease and a couple of others. Reality expands, and the human - in the thick of it, omnipotet and with the world's knowledge and entertainment on the tips of his fingers.

Godd luck, guyz! You sound great!

Yeah, teachmeplease and its competitor bitdegree are interesting cause of their usefulness
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
They have sold more then 11 mln their tokens. As I understand, it's more then 2 mln dollars. Such investments is for me unexpected. Honestly, I haven't been believing in this project.

well, why, from the very beginning it was clear that the project is worthy of attention.
the idea is certainly not new, but their strong team and their past merits - proved a good probability of development.
Pages:
Jump to: