Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 53. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
What will happen if some competitor releases mass market smartglasses first?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good project, Join now the price is 0.25 Cents with 10% extra LCD.. My referral https://lcd.lucyd.co/?ref=6830
Activity: 201
How many AR glasses remain to be purchased?
Activity: 228
I really like AR-oriented concept of this project!
But can you tell, is it possible to use smartglasses stand alone I mean without smartphone?
Activity: 218
I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens? Roll Eyes
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.
Activity: 220
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Cool
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Activity: 225
Great article, it was very interesting to read it. Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 238
Seriously, I had to now read through the whole pages to find the information of why you are this project is one of the kind, which in comparison to other projects with no working products, glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev 
Activity: 233
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise...
Activity: 126
Do you have anything to say about how government regulations could affect LCD?
Activity: 186
the tech behind this project and the concepts you guys are bringing to the table are really what the whole world has been waiting for. I follow your twitter to watch the progress of the prototype development
Activity: 214
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself.
Activity: 207
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project.Goodluck and may the success be with you. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ico is very good at the beginning, hopefully token will be sold all.
and all will be happy , goodluck lucyd team
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A lot of useful and interesting information about your product. I hope we will have a revolutionary product. And the beta version in the quarter of this year, this is very good news. This will attract a lot of new investors.
Activity: 266
Introduction very cool. Hope you success!

Thank you!!
Activity: 182
Introduction very cool. Hope you success!
Most of the questions, such as:
How much money was collected?
what are your competitors?
what are your portners?
prototype...
They have already been asked, and not that long. Please, you can read, at least, the last few pages of this branch. I just want to see new questions that I have not thought of.
Thanks

Very true, but we don't mind answering them again! We're excited to see the community growing and asking the right questions in their due diligence.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Most of the questions, such as:
How much money was collected?
what are your competitors?
what are your portners?
prototype...
They have already been asked, and not that long. Please, you can read, at least, the last few pages of this branch. I just want to see new questions that I have not thought of.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: