Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 66. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 266
Hello, Lucyd!

Can you, please, tell me, what has been done so far? Your project seems promising to me, but I'd like to know, what's the progress of it.

Awaiting your response, for you've got my attention and hopes!

Hey, we almost hit our soft cap and by now we have sold more than 3 million LCD tokens. Hopefully we will start the production very soon Smiley
Activity: 220
How many LCD per 1 eth?
Activity: 140
Was there a specific reason to use blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics
Activity: 225
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
The Lucyd concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
great, this could be a future gadget. I am curious about that you have many patent about this technology, would you tell us how many company have used your patent? Or if you don't want it to be secret how much money you have raised from those patent?
Activity: 126
I'll be sure to invest in this project later after the market cools off. It's one of the more promising projects I've looked at recently for sure   
Activity: 233
Hello
What are your benefits among other projects?   
Activity: 216
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
50 million LCD tokens are available for sale, and for now 3,722,569 tokens have been sold.
Hopefully all tokens will be sold out when Token Sale ends in Feb. 28, 2018  Smiley
Activity: 187
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Yes! we have been attending a lot of meetups and conferences. So far we've attended Blockchain Expo North America, Cryptocurrency World Expo, LATAM Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference, CoinAgenda Summit, World Crypto Economic Forum, The North American Bitocin Conference, Blockchain Week London, ICO London & Amsterdam, D10e Cayman Islands and The Blockchain Event  Tongue

Quite a lot, you're doing very good! Hope to see more photos or videos from events
Activity: 214
Hi. I have a question. My eyes is getting tired quickly after wearing 3D glasses for some time, during movie for example. And I'm afraid that I'll have the same problem with AR glasses. Are there some kind of researches about are VR/AR glasses safe for eyes?
Hello, one of the coolest features of Lucyd is that you can fit the corrective lenses in our smartglasses, which will be designed for comfortable and extended use. Our goal is to have Lucyd Lens seamlessly support your daily life with useful information, and make it easier to access the Internet and your favorite apps. The novel Lucyd Lens interface will automatically adjust to fit the task at hand, based on the app you are using, so your eyes are on the real world when they need to be, and on AR objects when it’s appropriate. Lucyd will be there when you need it, and out of the way in the blink of an eye when you don’t. We believe this is what’s required for AR to go mainstream, and this is what we’re seeking to build.

You mean I could disable the AR function at any time for my eyes to get rest? And the AR glasses will turn to ordinary glasses?
I hope that I understood everything correctly.
Activity: 195
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Merit: 1
is there any link to the patent?
Merit: 0
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?   

Yeah, you can see links to public profiles of our team at: https://www.lucyd.co/about-us/

The scientific review of our tech can be found at:

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/12/22/drkostoulas/

and

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/10/31/scientific-analysis-of-lucyd-patents-by-lucyd-optics-lead-dr-kayat/

Thanks for the links, now it's time to do some research  Wink
Activity: 218
why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?

By having a decentralized app store that runs on our token, we can automatically reward developers for content based on community ratings, enable P2P transactions in AR, and eventually we want to implement a hardware wallet into the Lens. This will let you store and access crypto in as single device.

A decentralized content ecosystem can grow much faster, because developers aren't required to wait for approval and pay large fees like in conventional marketplaces. Instead, control is democratized, and the community chooses which content should be promoted and which should be removed from the platform.

Essentially, developers mine our token by getting positive user ratings on our content, and users can mine it for actions like watching ads, and both can spend it on new AR content and hardware, or swap it for other cryptos.

Well we think by creating a community-regulated developer environment, it can grow much faster. Serious devs with tons of content will be able to supply the network with processing power too.

Thanks for detailed answer, everything is more clear now
why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?

By having a decentralized app store that runs on our token, we can automatically reward developers for content based on community ratings, enable P2P transactions in AR, and eventually we want to implement a hardware wallet into the Lens. This will let you store and access crypto in as single device.

A decentralized content ecosystem can grow much faster, because developers aren't required to wait for approval and pay large fees like in conventional marketplaces. Instead, control is democratized, and the community chooses which content should be promoted and which should be removed from the platform.

Essentially, developers mine our token by getting positive user ratings on our content, and users can mine it for actions like watching ads, and both can spend it on new AR content and hardware, or swap it for other cryptos.

Well we think by creating a community-regulated developer environment, it can grow much faster. Serious devs with tons of content will be able to supply the network with processing power too.
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?   

Yeah, you can see links to public profiles of our team at: https://www.lucyd.co/about-us/

The scientific review of our tech can be found at:

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/12/22/drkostoulas/

and

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/10/31/scientific-analysis-of-lucyd-patents-by-lucyd-optics-lead-dr-kayat/

Pages:
Jump to: