Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 73. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Will these glasses be heavy compared to regular glasses?
Activity: 225
Hello, Lucyd!

Can you, please, tell me, what has been done so far? Your project seems promising to me, but I'd like to know, what's the progress of it.

Awaiting your response, for you've got my attention and hopes!
Activity: 238
I'm a big fan of AR/VR tech, so I'm interested in this project
Activity: 218
I think LCD coin is going to increase in value in future
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Will a special mobile application be needed to use smartglasses?
Activity: 233
will it be possible to use smartglasses like normal glasses without AR features?
Activity: 213
AR is a very promising technology and very popular also. Lucyd can attract a lot of media attention.
Activity: 193
this project is definetely unlike others, Lucyd ICO is in a class of it's own
Activity: 119
are the glasses beta still available for preorder with 1200usd buy?
Activity: 266
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the business model.

Thank you. Thanks to our business model, our project is bigger than any other ICO:

- sale of smartglasses (hardware)
- sale of apps (software)
- network fees on purchases and transfers made in LCD token!

If smartglasses can be purchased for fiat, what are the advantages for LCD owners?

The beta Lucyd Lens will only be available to first 500 LCD purchasers who contributed over $1,200.00.

Also, the community will receive the smartglasses before the market release, and below the market price!

Furthermore, the token will be needed to buy apps on the smartglasses, make in app purchases, and make peer to peer transfers of money between users of smartglasses!
will the glasses have the same functions as my smartphone has? did I get it right?

In the first version of Lucyd Lens, the goal is to put your smartphones in front of you, and AR smartglasses will be a peripheral device to your smartphone. You will just have to active the Lucyd companion app from your phone and from then the smarglasses take over.

Lucyd Lens 2.0 will have the computing power in itself.
Activity: 1
Hi, I am having trouble seeing my tokens in my ether wallet. I think it might be because I haven't verified my account. Guys at lucyd could you please help? Thanks

Kind Regards

Michael
Activity: 5
Can LCD price go x20 of its price which is 0.25 at the moment of ICO ?
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
WHY YOU DON’T OWN SMARTGLASSES YET

here are a number of reasons why smartglasses have yet to go mainstream. Clunky form factors, eye-straining monocular displays, poor processing power and resolution, and difficult-to-master controls are just a few of the issues holding back AR devices. Additionally, a Forbes article suggests that marketing problems could also be interrupting progress. Just what problem do smartglasses address? Why do I need it? These are questions that must be answered for the public to adopt AR with the same candor as the smartphone revolution. Lucyd is addressing all of these issues with its unique technology advantage.

Fortunately, Lucyd is addressing both the technology and marketing fronts of AR. On the technology side, our smartglasses are built on a portfolio of 13 symbiotic patents from the renowned College of Optics and Photonics at the University of Central Florida. These patents were invented largely by Dr. Jannick Rolland, a Lucyd advisor and a world-class optical engineer. Years of dedicated research went into Lucyd patents, and it shows in their incredible potential. Lucyd Lens smartglasses will fix many of the major problems in today’s AR displays. They have flush microdisplays instead of external AR units, they accommodate prescription lenses, auto-adjust to lighting conditions, have multiple control methods, and harness the processing power and data signal of the user’s smartphone. It all adds up to the first sleek, unibody smartglasses that look and feel just like regular spectacles. Except Lucyd Lens will change how you see the world.

We are also presenting Lucyd in a way that shows all of AR’s potential to the public. The truly handsfree computing offered by Lucyd Lens will drastically improve the way we do many personal and professional tasks. Imagine voice-navigated internet browsing, eye-controlled apps, a heads-up car dashboard and GPS, visually enhanced surroundings, instant communication, and seamless connectivity with the Internet of Things–all in a single device. Smartglasses are not just going to be a necessary device for the connected individual, they are going to evolve human sight itself. If any bit of information is missing from your real world experience, Lucyd Lens can fill that void with relevant information. This is all while allowing the user to be more comfortable and aware than when completing similar tasks on a smartphone. Once you have the cloud right before your eyes, in a pleasing, hi-res interface, you will get the Lucyd dream.

https://medium.com/@hgross_74590/why-you-dont-own-smartglasses-yet-fdb52393f550
Activity: 195
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the business model.
Activity: 194
I am a Lucyd investor, and very hopeful to the investment I made!
Activity: 133
If smartglasses can be purchased for fiat, what are the advantages for LCD owners?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Lucyd and Gravity Jack Form Strategic Alliance; Gravity Jack Set to Build Augmented Reality Apps for Lucyd Smartglasses

https://zycrypto.com/lucyd-gravity-jack-form-strategic-alliance-gravity-jack-set-build-augmented-reality-apps-lucyd-smartglasses/
Lucyd has announced a strategic alliance with Gravity Jack as we move into 2018. Gravity Jack will begin development of new augmented reality apps for Lucyd, thus proving advantageous for both firms.

Lucyd, the reputable Artificial Reality (AR) smartglass and software developer, is excited to announce the strategic partnership with Gravity Jack to build AR apps for Lucyd’s smart glass platform.

Harrison Gross, Media Lead at Lucyd noted that:

“We are very excited to work together with Gravity jack to support their AR apps on the smartglasses we are developing. We think Gravity Jack’s  AR applications, utilizing their proprietary object recognition software, will enhance Lucyd user interactions with the real world.”
Activity: 140
Interested in this product. Looks like it could be one for the future!
Pages:
Jump to: