Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 74. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
will the glasses have the same functions as my smartphone has? did I get it right?
Activity: 214
Hi, I just found out about your project and have a question. What is the main goal of your project? For what do you want to create these smartglasses? What is the main purpose to use them everyday for common person?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. You write that several projects have already tried to put the same idea into effect but they failed. Will you tale their mistakes into account when working on your project?

Absolutely, we have learned a lot from the competition. Our disruptive patent portfolio addresses many of the issues in current AR displays. We are also placing emphasis on customization and personal needs, by having dynamic control options and personalized glasses.

Hi! Can anyone briefly explain if there is any connection between Lucyd AR and blockchain technology besides ICO?

Hello, our blockchain has many uses beyond the crowdfund.

We are developing a decentralized content ecosystem for our platform, which organically drives content creation for our AR hardware. In addition to traditional app revenue, developers mine new LCD based on user ratings. This will help grow our content ecosystem and help self-regulate it. LCD can be spent on AR products in our platform, traded on exchanges, or cashed out.

LCD also enables instant P2P transfers in Lucyd Lens. For full functionality of our blockchain, read the whitepaper or go to lucyd.co/token.

Thanks!
What's the use of the glasses?

They will support your view of the real world with on-demand information. First they will port your phone interface into AR, then we will develop our own new AR interface.

Great article on most exciting applications: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/18/potential-applications-lucyds-blockchain-fueled-smartglasses/

LUCYD AND GRAVITY JACK FORM STRATEGIC ALLIANCE Gravity Jack to Provide Augmented Reality apps for Lucyd Smartglasses

Lucyd have announced a strategic alliance with Gravity Jack as we move into 2018. Gravity Jack will begin development of new augmented reality apps for Lucyd, thus proving advantageous for both companies.

https://latestcrypto.news/2018/01/06/lucyd-and-gravity-jack-form-strategic-alliance-gravity-jack-to-provide-augmented-reality-apps-for-lucyd-smartglasses-2/

We've also secured a partnership with Rivetz, a successful ICO that can add blockchain security to Lucyd Lens.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rivetz-to-provide-advanced-data-security-for-lucyd-smartglasses-300578859.html
hi, will I be able to trade this token after it's listed on exchanges?

Yes, we were accepted by Blockbid so far, and are aiming for major exchanges by March/April.

Best,
Harrison
EVERYONE--PAYPAL IS WORKING AGAIN. GET LCD NOW AT LCD.LUCYD.CO!
Hi. The paypal payment link seems broken to me. Is it currently working?

Should be working. Please email [email protected] if you continue to experience issues.

Best,
Harrison
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hi, will I be able to trade this token after it's listed on exchanges?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
LUCYD AND GRAVITY JACK FORM STRATEGIC ALLIANCE Gravity Jack to Provide Augmented Reality apps for Lucyd Smartglasses

Lucyd have announced a strategic alliance with Gravity Jack as we move into 2018. Gravity Jack will begin development of new augmented reality apps for Lucyd, thus proving advantageous for both companies.

https://latestcrypto.news/2018/01/06/lucyd-and-gravity-jack-form-strategic-alliance-gravity-jack-to-provide-augmented-reality-apps-for-lucyd-smartglasses-2/
Activity: 238
What's the use of the glasses?
Activity: 201
Hi! Can anyone briefly explain if there is any connection between Lucyd AR and blockchain technology besides ICO?
Activity: 184
Good afternoon. You write that several projects have already tried to put the same idea into effect but they failed. Will you tale their mistakes into account when working on your project?
Activity: 195
Hopefully this ICO will be success Wink
Activity: 186
I think the project will be successful . And your choice of design and color is extraordinary . Wink
Activity: 1
EVERYONE--PAYPAL IS WORKING AGAIN. GET LCD NOW AT LCD.LUCYD.CO!
Hi. The paypal payment link seems broken to me. Is it currently working?
Activity: 350
I can not really understand what can be expected from this project in the future! On the one hand, there are so many good reviews, and on the other hand ICO is somehow weak
Lucyd Lab will monitor the creation of native applications by third-party developers, as well as the use of LCD users. LCD-tokens are used to purchase Lucyd devices, as well as the content developed for them, the project will gradually develop for the better.
Nobody argues that this project is very interesting, the idea is cool! I really hope that you will succeed, very much in this I believe! Good luck
It started as an extremely promising project and i am not sure what happened to the community since there is little or no support on the bitcointalk along with the discussions part. Not hype i can understand but literally nothing moving on for it.

The community is largely focused on our Telegram channel, we centralized it for the ease of everyone. But we're here as well if you have any questions for us!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
It started as an extremely promising project and i am not sure what happened to the community since there is little or no support on the bitcointalk along with the discussions part. Not hype i can understand but literally nothing moving on for it.
First time poster here - this ICO really looks good. Looks like a solid team, lots of experience, and good progress so far.

Question - would the wireless charger also transfer the data from the glasses ? and any details about the battery life ?

The wireless charging mat would supply power to the Lens. All data will be exchanged via Bluetooth. We're still in development, so exact specs for things like the battery are not yet available.

Thanks for the kind words!
Pages:
Jump to: