Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 70. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi, Does lucyd own those 13 patents? or is just licensing them?
Activity: 214
What kind of token in this project?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
Activity: 126
Early investors have already received their glasses? Will they have to write a short review? Will they be rewarded for their feedback?
I read about voice control of the smartglasses, so could you explain how it will actually work?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Lucyd is AR technology, have a good concept and market space, I hope you have a good development in 2018, the project team to do a good job! Tongue
Activity: 266
This is for sure a big market in the future, but I wouldn't wanna wear those glasses.

in the future, lucyd's technology can be applied to all kind of different frames so it's not bound by design.

Is Lucyd a block chain of VR virtual technology industry? Is it moving a little fast? VR reality technology is not mature. Is the two step and step by step to achieve block chain? But it's very possible. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey it's actually AR! VR focuses 100% on simulated reality only, while AR actually superimposes digital information on top of your natural vision and it interacts with it.

VR is a great market, but we think AR is going to be much bigger thanks to much broader spectrum of daily uses applications.

We are moving fast to develop the prototype of an ergonomic hardware, so that the AR app ecosystem can grow using blockchain. We already signed 6 alliances with some leading AR software developers to have some apps ready when the prototype comes out, but blockchain will be needed to expedite the pace of the content creation for the app universe that will be needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is for sure a big market in the future, but I wouldn't wanna wear those glasses.

in the future, lucyd's technology can be applied to all kind of different frames so it's not bound by design.

Is Lucyd a block chain of VR virtual technology industry? Is it moving a little fast? VR reality technology is not mature. Is the two step and step by step to achieve block chain? But it's very possible. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Early investors have already received their glasses?

The beta lens is expected to come out in Q1 2019.
I was going through your whitepaper and I came across complex terms difficult for me to understand. Can you briefly explain what do Lucyd glasses actually do?

Our goal is to develop the prototype of world's first ergonomic, light weight and comfortable smartglasses. What smartglasses and AR do: they superimpose computer graphics and text on top of your natural vision to let you perform daily tasks and computing functions in an easy, comfortable way and seamlessly intergrated with real world.

We want to put your favorite apps in front of you, whether it's shopping, navigation, gaming. There is so many different applications:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/18/potential-applications-lucyds-blockchain-fueled-smartglasses/
Will there be several styles for glasses? Male/Female models?

Yeah, the plan is to have many designs available so that there is a choice for consumers. One the main aspects for mainstream adoption.
Really like hands-free app for drivers and AI integration. Wish the project good luck!

Yeah that's actually one of the best use cases. Increases safer driving so much!

But there is many other, from gaming, shopping to medical simulations etc:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/18/potential-applications-lucyds-blockchain-fueled-smartglasses/
Activity: 140
I'm greatly impressed by this project, very cool
Early investors have already received their glasses?
Activity: 133
I was going through your whitepaper and I came across complex terms difficult for me to understand. Can you briefly explain what do Lucyd glasses actually do?
Activity: 92
This is a very beautiful project, and I will continue to pay attention to it.
Activity: 186
Interesting idea, waiting for more news
Activity: 198
Can you provide a detailed video about the characteristics and functions of the glasses, if there is one
Activity: 195
can you provide the Russian group link? Many thanks
Activity: 194
Good project, like your roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: