Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 78. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello team! Read about you a lot of information, the project is very interesting! I was very interested in glasses, they have so many functions!
Activity: 65
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ok, so how much they want to raise in USD by current rates now?
Activity: 224
Hello! I want to be one of those who will support you! I so much like your idea and your smart glasses!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
I came across this thread for the first time. Is this shit real? If yes why the heck is it not getting more attention? These guys have groundbreaking patents in place and given the activity in this thread it seems nobody cares. If they make this happen it should rather be one of the hottest ICOs out there. Any info from you guys here?

Totally agree that this is groundbreaking stuff but not getting the attention it deserves..
Its good go a little under the radar and not end up over-hyped, but this is a little too far under the radar..

Plenty of activity in Telegram though - heaps of good news about upcoming conferences etc but we're just not getting the news in here..  

Is the product ready for use? why do you think that the project is inflated? there are companies that do not support the topic here, but very much discuss on the telegram
Some people are missing in the news wire. There still it is possible and to communicate and at once to clarify interesting questions

I agree, of course, I did not receive an answer to my question a week later. Probably it is better to write to you in a telegram. Although holding an ICO is very responsible. I hope you will have more time to maintain the topic in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Your wp link is expired or don't exist, please update. I want also to ask about your ICO softcap, how much and will the project be canceled if you don't reach it?
Activity: 462
change me in signature spreadsheets. Today my rank is up! Now I Full Member. Wear avatar and changed signature code.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I gladly support this project and I believe that it is on the way to great success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I came across this thread for the first time. Is this shit real? If yes why the heck is it not getting more attention? These guys have groundbreaking patents in place and given the activity in this thread it seems nobody cares. If they make this happen it should rather be one of the hottest ICOs out there. Any info from you guys here?

Totally agree that this is groundbreaking stuff but not getting the attention it deserves..
Its good go a little under the radar and not end up over-hyped, but this is a little too far under the radar..

Plenty of activity in Telegram though - heaps of good news about upcoming conferences etc but we're just not getting the news in here..  

Is the product ready for use? why do you think that the project is inflated? there are companies that do not support the topic here, but very much discuss on the telegram
Some people are missing in the news wire. There still it is possible and to communicate and at once to clarify interesting questions
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
I'm in the ICO dashboard and just read this:

"Top 50 donors will be named Lucyd Legends, receive a limited platinum-colored Lucyd Lens, a 3-year extended warranty, and 35% extra LCD"  Shocked

So cool! Lucky bastards.. I wish I had more to invest, I want those glasses!!  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
This is great project, I'm joint to twiiter and Facebook campaign Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello Lucyd team,

My name is Mark and I represent ICO Panic, an ICO listing and reviews platform.  
Please have a look at the the service we offer for ICOs now:

Free ICO Listing for a Backlink to ICO Panic

All you need is fill in this form, and place our logo with link to ICO Panic on your website. If you are interested, please do these steps and let us know about this (PM or [email protected]).
Activity: 462
change me in signature spreadsheets. Today my rank is up! Now I Full Member. Wear avatar and changed signature code.
Activity: 203

I am not the Developer of this project and instead only implement Campaign and Bounty Management. You can find the Developer under the Username hgross
Bounty Campaign will be announced soon. Please do not reserve languages here.  

i like this project
Activity: 140
Lucyd Building Blockchain-fueled Smartglasses With Mass Appeal

In the 2013 novel Memories with Maya by Clyde Dsouza, the plot revolves around the artificial intelligence based augmented reality (AR) smartglasses called Wizer. While we have read and seen a lot about AR in sci-fi, the truth is that the real world debut of AR-based smartglasses has been less than spectacular.

The most popular product to date has been Google Glass, but even that has been discontinued by Google for a variety of reasons, although it was recently reintroduced with a limited focus on workplace efficiency. Meanwhile, Lucyd wants to streamline the way you do just about everything.

Lucyd’s 13 exclusive AR patents hold a lot of promise and can enable us to use a more natural interface to communicate with the cloud and perform basic computing functions in the blink of an eye. Lucyd is now planning to bring you AR in a form factor with mass appeal, and is implementing the LCD token to fund their development and let anyone contribute to the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lucyd-building-blockchain-fueled-smartglasses-with-mass-appeal
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
How much raised util now? I visited the website but can't see any information how much lucyd raised? hello team developers would please tell me how much you raised? I need this information please help me out.

Hardly any activity in this thread Sad

Have a good weekend!
Really no one has any information? I, too, are interested in this issue, like many other participants Undecided
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
How much raised util now? I visited the website but can't see any information how much lucyd raised? hello team developers would please tell me how much you raised? I need this information please help me out.

Hardly any activity in this thread Sad

Have a good weekend!
Activity: 202
Pages:
Jump to: