Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 95. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Final week coming up. This is the time some big investments come along.
I've got my popcorn ready
Has become a habit of large investors, often using time in the final weeks of weeks to invest, successful for lunyr ...!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The target of 25 k ETH now looks much easier.

In a day it got more than 2000 eth. I think on last day it can get much more.

Let's see .
Its become easier to reach the target and i know they can do that. It will be a successful project people are investing and i believe that they reach there goal to more promoting to get more investor.

The fact is price is still same because there was no bonus and it moving with flat rate. Now time is coming near to end than we will see rush into this project and it will raise more than 50k ETH easily because it has potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is a huge project and I believe the 25kEth will be hit soon and more fund will rush into the project at the tail end of the ICO, This is a fair project to all investors
Activity: 924
Merit: 505

Let's see .
Its become easier to reach the target and i know they can do that. It will be a successful project people are investing and i believe that they reach there goal to more promoting to get more investor.
Activity: 560

Let's see .
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
We hit 17k ETH today. Cheers!  Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
it seems investor not interesting to this project, it's a big gap to reach to minimum till now for ICO.

I think you really underestimate the value of this project, I totally believe the minimum cap will be reached soon, we only need 10kEthers to reached the minimum cap. 10kether is not a huge cap

Lunyr is potential to get more huge investment before reach the time limit. I also think 10k ETH is not big task when this project has big names in team so I also have good hope about the future of this project.

Can you guys remember that Stratis ICO raised most of its fund on the last day, the good thing  here is that the Lunyr tokens will not be oversold thereby protecting the investors but I'm concerned also since there are alot of VC's money entering the space, why are they not interested in this project.

Don't compare Lunyr with Stratis, OK? Stratis had no threshold, but this one has 25000 ETH threshold, it will fail for sure.

You are wrong, Stratis had 1000BTC minimum cap, but only able to raise 900+BTC so the community said they should continue with the project. You can confirm this from Stratis people
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the momentum is building now, 20Ether for the fund to hit 17kEth, I can see the fund doubling this time next week
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think Lunyr as time goes by will reach its ICO goal. So much time left .

Well there is no doubt about that, Lunyr will definitely reach its ICO goal. We'll just have to wait, no pressure  Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Final week coming up. This is the time some big investments come along.
I've got my popcorn ready
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think Lunyr as time goes by will reach its ICO goal. So much time left .
Activity: 434
Can we pass for 10 days? Huh
I am hopeful of future investments on the last day.
What?

What do you mean? . If someone willing to invest their money to LUNYR it might be possible to reach 25k ETH till next 9 days. We should optimistic with this project and may there are a news regarding this.

English is not good I can not tell you exactly I think it's a team that can be successful

I hope it will be 250k.

Everything seems clear on the last day.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
I just bought in, but it seems a bit too complicated.

Now where can I see how many ether have been contributed? It should be in the OP.

You can find out how many Ether have been contributed on https://lunyr.com (Crowdsale tab) or https://etherscan.io/address/0xfa05a73ffe78ef8f1a739473e462c54bae6567d9. Please join our Slack at https://slack.lunyr.com for faster answers.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Hello and greetings to participants. I joined this yesterday evening. I wanna learn when will newsletter and signature spreadsheets update ? Good luck and best wishes with this project..

Thanks for supporting the project. The spreadsheets will be updated this weekend. Please post your questions about the bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounties-lunyr-decentralized-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-completed-1819566.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I think it's just like a Wikipedia.

it's good idea and deserve the attention Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Hello and greetings to participants. I joined this yesterday evening. I wanna learn when will newsletter and signature spreadsheets update ? Good luck and best wishes with this project..
Activity: 307
it seems investor not interesting to this project, it's a big gap to reach to minimum till now for ICO.

I think you really underestimate the value of this project, I totally believe the minimum cap will be reached soon, we only need 10kEthers to reached the minimum cap. 10kether is not a huge cap

Lunyr is potential to get more huge investment before reach the time limit. I also think 10k ETH is not big task when this project has big names in team so I also have good hope about the future of this project.

Can you guys remember that Stratis ICO raised most of its fund on the last day, the good thing  here is that the Lunyr tokens will not be oversold thereby protecting the investors but I'm concerned also since there are alot of VC's money entering the space, why are they not interested in this project.

Don't compare Lunyr with Stratis, OK? Stratis had no threshold, but this one has 25000 ETH threshold, it will fail for sure.
Activity: 658

Activity: 340
I just bought in, but it seems a bit too complicated.

Now where can I see how many ether have been contributed? It should be in the OP.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

youre wrong friend, LUNYR project much investor interest buy LUNYR coin
until now in ico selling LUNY selling 14k ETH, or equal 700,000 dollar
Yes true, this coin is much investor, and i think this is the new era coin. from the system i look is very diferrent with another, hope this coin accept to market excahnger.
Pages:
Jump to: