Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 94. (Read 297427 times)

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I'm seeing the project with good eyes, 17k Eth sold so far ... great work from those involved ... I'm present at this great event!
Yes, 8k ETH left to pass the goal and we have 8 days to reach it. I wonder why Investor not sure to invest in LUNYR with such good idea? Because using ETH? . Well, I hope they can reach the goal before deadline.
Investors will jump in the last moment. This way you create an optionality - some rare case scenario you wouldn't invest, but normal scenarios you'd invest. There is no advantage to investing early, except as a signalling mechanism, but as an individual, that's hard to achieve in a high-priced ICO.
The minimum is easy, we are close to 20K now and the next thing will happen will be achieving the minimum. We are seeing a slow growth
but we can tell people are watching this project due to great progress. ICO is almost over, I'm excited to know the outcome.

Investors are taking BTC protection because of exit bitfinex.  After a few days will be 22k. Taas and edgeless then become investors' focus of interest.

Excited waiting continues. Wink

ETH Balance:   17,722.017338899301517359 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $882,733.68 (@ $49.81/ETH)
Fur sure it 'll pass the minimum target. There are already almost 18k Eth collected.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
I'm seeing the project with good eyes, 17k Eth sold so far ... great work from those involved ... I'm present at this great event!
Yes, 8k ETH left to pass the goal and we have 8 days to reach it. I wonder why Investor not sure to invest in LUNYR with such good idea? Because using ETH? . Well, I hope they can reach the goal before deadline.
Investors will jump in the last moment. This way you create an optionality - some rare case scenario you wouldn't invest, but normal scenarios you'd invest. There is no advantage to investing early, except as a signalling mechanism, but as an individual, that's hard to achieve in a high-priced ICO.
The minimum is easy, we are close to 20K now and the next thing will happen will be achieving the minimum. We are seeing a slow growth
but we can tell people are watching this project due to great progress. ICO is almost over, I'm excited to know the outcome.

Investors are taking BTC protection because of exit bitfinex.  After a few days will be 22k. Taas and edgeless then become investors' focus of interest.

Excited waiting continues. Wink

ETH Balance:   17,722.017338899301517359 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $882,733.68 (@ $49.81/ETH)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
I hope it hits minimum and after that mini surge I really think it will...but if it doesn't I want the option to have eth returned ande have them reboot for launch 2.0

when people say 'maybe they'll still launch anyway' it's disturbing to me. a big chunk of the psychological security is they believe in this enough to offer escrow with auto refunds if contract fails. I'd likely invest in 2.0 but too many people I think are banking on getting rich (in ico's I know, shocker) while I genuinely like the idea. which is why I want to see it's integrity kept. Why else (other than lottery winner blinders) would people say shit like at 75% of goal they'd still like to see the contract honored as if it hit goal?

Like I said after that surge I Think it's gonna go past min goal but some of the people supporting this just proved to me why I'm taking out initial asap if it succeeds and say makes it to a bigger exchange
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I said it before and I say it again: LUNYR will for sure surpass their goal. Many investors will come in during the last few days or even hours. Why? Because there is no incentive to invest early (no bonus) and people like to hold their BTC liquid as long as possible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
It was nice to reach 17,115 eth so far. Keep up the good work, im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
If this business model is so needed, then how come wikipedia works perfectly fine as it is? Can someone explain what Lunyr does that is advantageous over wiki?

Once you look deeper there are holes. Niche topics like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum_virtual_machine have very little or no content despite the enormous depth of information that could be written about them. There's no incentive to contribute. Having an incentive for writers would greatly increase the content size, content quality, and article coverage.

umm, thanks but no thanks, i think wikipedia incentives seem to work fine in most areas...gl though
Nobody is making you invest. Sorry but I think you are wrong. If you believe no improvements can be made to a system then you will never produce anything that will last.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Truly happy to see that 17k has already been achieved and hope this project reaches the target by 26th as there are hardly 8 days left. Will the date be extended if the target is not achieved? As earlier it was said that even if they don't achieve the target, they would continue with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Remaining amount is not a hard target to achieve I'm quite Lunyr will be marked as successful crowdsale campaign. They have good approach for this project so more people invest in coming days to get profit in future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
17k ether for now,, thats a great result,,
next week will be double from it,  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
If this business model is so needed, then how come wikipedia works perfectly fine as it is? Can someone explain what Lunyr does that is advantageous over wiki?

Once you look deeper there are holes. Niche topics like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum_virtual_machine have very little or no content despite the enormous depth of information that could be written about them. There's no incentive to contribute. Having an incentive for writers would greatly increase the content size, content quality, and article coverage.

umm, thanks but no thanks, i think wikipedia incentives seem to work fine in most areas...gl though
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I like this project so far, but at the same time, I'm trying to figure out how this is going to work. Wikipedia has no ads and is free to use - this is why so many people use it, despite some of the articles being inaccurate at times. Is this going to be much more than just a decentralized encyclopedia? And will users trade ad-free articles for something more accurate with ads?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
it seems investor not interesting to this project, it's a big gap to reach to minimum till now for ICO.

I think you really underestimate the value of this project, I totally believe the minimum cap will be reached soon, we only need 10kEthers to reached the minimum cap. 10kether is not a huge cap

Lunyr is potential to get more huge investment before reach the time limit. I also think 10k ETH is not big task when this project has big names in team so I also have good hope about the future of this project.

Can you guys remember that Stratis ICO raised most of its fund on the last day, the good thing  here is that the Lunyr tokens will not be oversold thereby protecting the investors but I'm concerned also since there are alot of VC's money entering the space, why are they not interested in this project.

Don't compare Lunyr with Stratis, OK? Stratis had no threshold, but this one has 25000 ETH threshold, it will fail for sure.

You are wrong, Stratis had 1000BTC minimum cap, but only able to raise 900+BTC so the community said they should continue with the project. You can confirm this from Stratis people

Only 900 btc? It's a serious amount of money. If dropped on btc market in one lump sum, such an amount of cash could take the price to 1170 USD. It's over 1080000 USD at current rates. Whoever puts that much money into an average altcoin, might be aware of something others are not. Lunyr is currently at 14K which can't be real because it hasn't been proven that its team even has some merit therefore u can't access its overall quality to determine how much money these guys deserve to get.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Current Status:

ETH collected: 17,157 Ether (@ $ 48,85 / ETH)

It is going very well. I think it will be collected at the desired level until the end of this week. Because investors began to attract attention.

We are ready to hear good news..  Wink Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Getting the minimum threshold was never problem as it will be done anyhow in my opinion. We will see some people coming though it has gone through very slow process of getting funded. We have roughly one more week and then development will start to bring all the knowledge on blockchain for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: