Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 121. (Read 144610 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is the chain locked now? no confirmation yet

If the problem persists please contact [email protected]
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Congratulations you have been added to http://icocountdown.com
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
So I've sent btc to the address in the buy lykke page, will I get lykke directly in my wallet ? How many confirmations before coins will show up?

6 confirmations on the Bitcoin blockchain. I assume you mean the BTC address within the iPhone or Android application.
Ok solved!

After you send btc to the address provided in the ico page, it will took 3 confirmations, than the btc will be sent to the lykke's ico address I guess, and now I see the incoming lykke in my wallet.

After 3 confirmations on blockchain it will be detected in your Lykke Wallet.

Is the chain locked now? no confirmation yet
So I've sent btc to the address in the buy lykke page, will I get lykke directly in my wallet ? How many confirmations before coins will show up?

6 confirmations on the Bitcoin blockchain. I assume you mean the BTC address within the iPhone or Android application.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes, ICO is coming soon. Please reserve invite to keep up to date: https://lykke.com/ico/ We will post here also in a timely manner. Also please see all previous posts about information - blog posts, previous funding and getting involved.
ok,thank u
Yes, ICO is coming soon. Please reserve invite to keep up to date: https://lykke.com/ico/ We will post here also in a timely manner. Also please see all previous posts about information - blog posts, previous funding and getting involved.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
News how to buy ico?
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
yet no serious campaign to publicize the ICO? but it start always on 12/09 or has anything changed?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hi!

I did a first little research and this really looks professional! I need to read more, but I already have three more simple questions for the beginning:

1. I downloaded the APP (Iphone) just to check it. It's really good and I recognized that there are already Fiat-currencies. Will it already be possible to buy the ICO with FIAT about that APP or is that for later?

2. And, related to the APP: Because I didn't know that the ICO will be via the APP, and because I just wanted to check it, I wasn't very carefully and typed the 12 words into my computer. I don't believe my machine is corrupted but I would want to be safe on that side. Should I just delete it and download it again to have new private keys?

3. The ICO will be about shares - does that also mean that there will be a dividend at some time?

Best regards,
tempus

Thanks for the questions.

1. Yes. LKK is possible to buy with Swift wire or via Payment systems like Visa or MasterCard.

2. Twelve words seed is best to be written or printed on paper and saved in a secure place. This is actually a private key for the Lykke Wallet.

3. Yes, the profits will be shared in a form of dividends, when Lykke becomes profitable (expected in 2018)

Okay, thank you for the answers!

Regarding my second question: I know that that are private keys, but I didn't know that it will be the Application to buy into the ICO - just wanted to look into the APP (and I really like it). If I decide to buy into the ICO I will install it new to be safe.
Hi!

I did a first little research and this really looks professional! I need to read more, but I already have three more simple questions for the beginning:

1. I downloaded the APP (Iphone) just to check it. It's really good and I recognized that there are already Fiat-currencies. Will it already be possible to buy the ICO with FIAT about that APP or is that for later?

2. And, related to the APP: Because I didn't know that the ICO will be via the APP, and because I just wanted to check it, I wasn't very carefully and typed the 12 words into my computer. I don't believe my machine is corrupted but I would want to be safe on that side. Should I just delete it and download it again to have new private keys?

3. The ICO will be about shares - does that also mean that there will be a dividend at some time?

Best regards,
tempus

Thanks for the questions.

1. Yes. LKK is possible to buy with Swift wire or via Payment systems like Visa or MasterCard.

2. Twelve words seed is best to be written or printed on paper and saved in a secure place. This is actually a private key for the Lykke Wallet.

3. Yes, the profits will be shared in a form of dividends, when Lykke becomes profitable (expected in 2018)
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
@LykkeX,  sent you an email about the wallet & website Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hi!

Best regards,
tempus
it's time to make a signature campaign imho  Wink

Great suggestion, thanks! Let's discuss.
i was excited to get on the app when android app was launched but sad to see that i can't use it cos the kyc protocol isn't available for US residents.

i would like to get some coins, to play around with.  

US approval is in the making. We don't have a precise date, but working on it. We have strong relationships with mainstream finance, regulators, banks, central banks and academia.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
it's time to make a signature campaign imho  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
i was excited to get on the app when android app was launched but sad to see that i can't use it cos the kyc protocol isn't available for US residents.

i would like to get some coins, to play around with.   
Jump to: