Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 126. (Read 144610 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 252
I have read through all posts of this thread.
Likke is a great project! Likke helps me clearly understand the potential value of colored coins.
Really eager to get involved.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I like this idea prelaunch for a coin the devs will first let us know their coming projects so we can give them ideas and suggestion on what are coming so we can scrutinize it,hopefully they can come out a good concept will definitely get involve on this project,,,
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's not entirely clear your project, however, I will study with great interest when I found just a moment and as soon as I receive some of your coin lykke (if still possible).

thank you and good job
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
"shh, he's coding..."
It is perhaps just what I wanted for my work, which types of asset / share  will be possible to trade on your platform?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i'm very interested in your project and i reserved your wallet for to test it.
legendary
I think you should also offer bounties for translation this is how other devs and admins do on their announcement thread ,some folks here are more comfortable roaming on their local section than they do on alt section..
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Technical mumbo jumbo for
give us ya monies

that what i understand anyways
is this correct ?

Yes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
final question, are the angel investors/investments public too ?
forgive me but we don't wanna buy assets pumped up on fake investments

That's a valid concern. More information can't be shared at present. Some investors might choose to disclose later. It is the goal to establish market pricing of LKK as soon as possible.
I wish you success and would like to take part as interested party to this new venture there are a lot of new coin algorithm I fins this one very unique in approach I will support this venture ,Can I have some of your coin...?

Some steps to become more involved. Register as citizen here:

https://wiki.lykkex.com/yellowpages/registerform?do=register
Reserve invite here: https://www.lykkex.com/

Thanks also for the inquiries about translations. At present we don't need this, but I can award some LKK if you PM an address.
legendary
I wish you success and would like to take part as interested party to this new venture there are a lot of new coin algorithm I fins this one very unique in approach I will support this venture ,Can I have some of your coin...?
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The project looks very interesting, how can I get some coins to participate in it?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello I have received the Lykke coins will definitely support this project on it's development we would like to list this project on our Online Crypto Currency Directory so we can promote it on our facebook groups, facebook pages and twitter account we accept Lykke bounties ...
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I'm interested.  Wink and a send you PM for more details.
What is the rate of 1 LKK as of now?
Also, is there a way of buy and sell them?

1 LKK is currently:
Buy at 0.014 CHF
Sell at 0.01 CHF

CHF = Swiss Frank. This implies a bank transaction. BTC conversion can possibly also be arranged.

The exchange hasn't launched yet, but buying and selling at these prices is possible. PM me for details. We're currently building the infrastructure to buy and sell ColoredCoins easily, to issue new ColoredCoins, etc. on top of OpenAssets. The matching engine is also opensource. The delta between buy and sell, i.e. spread, will come down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

seems good project, when Lykke wallet will be availaible for download.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
What is the rate of 1 LKK as of now?

Also, is there a way of buy and sell them?

Thanks
I meant that since every lykke 100 corresponds to a real corporate action, it is assumed that the holders of its shares express votes in the assembly, or otherwise affect the choices and decisions of the management.

Yes, that is a good question. Best to discuss on the open forum: http://forum.lykkex.com Also it is relevant who the share-holders are. Share-holders have been selected so that they align with the vision of the company.
Activity: 206

Do you mind of the people who will care to vote for every single step and project ?

I don't follow the second question, could you please rephrase? Thanks.

I meant that since every lykke 100 corresponds to a real corporate action, it is assumed that the holders of its shares express votes in the assembly, or otherwise affect the choices and decisions of the management.
Lets do some math:
100 lykke = 1 asset of the Lekke AG
3,3% of the project value already founded with 500 M CHF at the exchange of 0,012 CHF per 1 lykke.
It seems the 1st try to add a real connection with a virtual token to a real asset and i found it really interesting but...
How much Lykkes owned by developers ?

Thanks for the questions. I can award 10,000 LKK if you PM me a Coinprism address.

The total valuation was 15M CHF at the time of this capital increase. So the 3,3% was worth: 3,3%*15 = 0.5M CHF. As far as I know developers own <10%, but I personally don't know all holdings explicitly. The primary founder and CEO holds a significant share, which also reflects decision power. While ultimate decisions will rely on him, it is a team effort. Lykke is striking a balance between decentral and central efforts. Original announcement was on the bitcoin mailing list.

What are you going to do you guys to get further funds ? Ico? Ipo ? private sell ?
Do you mind of the people who will care to vote for every single step and project ?

ICO is already done and so in this sense the corporation and LKK exist (no ICO/IPO needed).

I don't follow the second question, could you please rephrase? Thanks.
Jump to: