Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 29. (Read 32964 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What happens if we do not win Bibox, How long do we have to wait for a new vote?
What happens if we do not win Bibox, How long do we have to wait for a new vote in that same exchange?

We finished 5th. It means that your BIX will be credited back to your account.
copper member
Activity: 350
Only 4 days left until the end of the contest!! Hurry up and join!
🔥 Guess various outcomes of the 2018 FIFA World Cup and win a share of a whopping 100,000 LYM pool prize.

👉 Registration, rules and guidelines

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This reward of tokens, in what form? Will it be rewarded according to the content fed on Lympo? And how will the information content be analyzed?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I looked at the website today and woah! Pre-sale sold out  Grin It is just a first step to a successful second round of token sale.
Btw. thanks for the summary of important information about further development
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
 I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish you good luck and I follow news
Activity: 252
What happens if we do not win Bibox, How long do we have to wait for a new vote?
What happens if we do not win Bibox, How long do we have to wait for a new vote in that same exchange?
Activity: 84
Lym is very rare company working hard & smart and contributors can see it. Also they will release application soon. Please stop obsessing on Binance... it will come soon at a right time or you guys will get only pump(if we are listed on Binance in a wrong time). Let them do real work along their timeline.
Activity: 188
Not saying I don't think so, everything is possible. However, people always just say random amounts. Can you explain why you think it'll be $3? Just saying it "will be" $3 doesn't make sense
copper member
Activity: 224
LYM trading is now live on HADAX! LYM/BTC and LYM/ETH trading pairs are available.
 👉 http://bit.ly/2HPYXMR 👈

Activity: 42
Here you have a well-thought project. Health and sports are very important, and making this program will motivate more people to exercise more and improve their lifestyle.
copper member
Activity: 224
Lympo would like to inform you that LYM will soon become available on the HADAX exchange. You may deposit LYM to HADAX from 16:00 June 13 (GMT+8). LYM/BTC, LYM/ETH trading will start on 16:00 June 14 (GMT+8). Withdrawals – 16:00 June 15 (GMT+8)
👉 https://bit.ly/2l549DN
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is a very good project, it is clear that the team is constantly working on the project, I believe that it will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Lets spread this news Smiley hoping we can reach top 100 Cryptocurrency by coinmarketcap at this month. LYM can be bullish with Crypto market Bearish. I believe we can reach top 100.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
On what exchanges is LYM available? Do you plan to enter any large exchange in the nearest future?

Hello,

currently we are listed on several exchanges:
Bitfinex
Ethfinex
Bitforex
Cobinhood
IDEX
Gate.io
Kucoin
Hadax

The team is working hard everyday to bring our contributors even more and better exchanges in the future.
To get the most recent updates, we recommend joining one or more our social media channels:
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Facebook community group
Medium

It`s amazing result of the professional work of the Lympo team!
Keeping and promoting an active and healthy way of life is a noble global aim and Lympo is doing really a lot in helping people to achieve their sports goals!
Making different competitions and signing famous sport-stars together with listing LYM at as many exchanges as possible wll make this project well known worldwide!
Among existing blockchain projects not many could be proud for making so many benefits with their working products as Lympo could!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Actually I like the strategy of Lympo team to push the token on as many trading platform as possible. In early days of any project this is the step which have deep long term effect on any project for wider adoption and popularity. Once it is available on reasonable exchanges from around the globe promoting sports activities will take it to new peaks in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
We have serious people who believe in the future and success of this project. We can see strong holders who didn't let the market do down in the middle of time when other markets tumbled. This is biggest reason to be glad to see me among long term holders not speculators. Lympo is standing strong which is clear indicator to understand its future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Wow that is really impressive to see the team is doing their job very well and they are devoted to this project from day 1 and till now everything is going on with wonderful momentum and their professional is making engage more people. I think this project will be best performer of the year.
yes, this Lympo project really impressed me, there's always good news that keeps prices stable, even tends to always go up, I really regret selling my LYM token. and recently I got an email that LYM token will be registered in Bibox exchange
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Just inform to Community Lympo, Right now gate io making some Airdrop Lympo #2 On telegram Gate io for information about Airdrop you can check at Gate io Twitter, Lets grab some Lympo Juice right now Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Wow that is really impressive to see the team is doing their job very well and they are devoted to this project from day 1 and till now everything is going on with wonderful momentum and their professional is making engage more people. I think this project will be best performer of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: