Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 28. (Read 32964 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I was not expecting with this much work price will decrease but this is the chance to jump in. Lympo has fastest growing support and increasing community all over the world so it will be on its way to climb again. It is normal at decisive moments in Bitcoin's market slight change in altcoins markets is noted which lasts short and those markets recovers very fast. I will call it correction at very good phase in Lympo.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I understand that everything will be okay, but we’re staring all over again now. Of course there’s more LYM in the market now and partnerships are growing but still, it’s strange that BTC and ETH are recovering and LYM is crashing. Not being pessimistic

Price increase can be very fast from where we are here. There wasn't a major sell off in the Lympo market, rather lack of sufficient buy orders (regarding to the volume and price action). It is maybe depressing for traders but investors aiming for longer term (ca. 3 - 6 months) are still stoic.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I understand that everything will be okay, but we’re staring all over again now. Of course there’s more LYM in the market now and partnerships are growing but still, it’s strange that BTC and ETH are recovering and LYM is crashing. Not being pessimistic
Activity: 266
PRL has trading telegram group also and it’s way better so as to create order in discussions. I hope you can give updates on technical development, please?
Activity: 92
I really hope those selling to accumulate get the pineapple with the shares holding period, I’ve held mine since day dot if they’re selling to accumulate and I really hope they miss out
Activity: 24
I suppose this plan is very interesting and cool!
Outstanding idea, engaging results, arguable plan!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Will there be collaborations with big sports brands like Nike? I think they have an interest to get involved with apps like this. Anything in the making?

The team is working on several deals, however, at this point in time we cannot throw any names publicly due to legal matters. As always, we will make official announcements when all is settled.

I would strongly recommend joining our Twitter for the newest updates so you never miss any announcements.

That's what many people understand about the progress that will be made on this successful project.
copper member
Activity: 350
We are announcing Weekly Reddit competition! ❤️

To introduce the first part of an upcoming weekly series of competitions, we have something special in mind which you will certainly enjoy.
As is well known, those who live healthy can look forward to additional years, with better quality of life.
We want you to stay fit, be healthy and show us some of your habits for your day-to-day life. Give us your best tips when it comes to exercise, nutrition and stress relief. So that you also get a sufficient reward for the tips, we will evaluate the best three ones and announce them at the end.
The winners will receive 500 LYM

👉JOIN OUR REDDIT👈

copper member
Will there be collaborations with big sports brands like Nike? I think they have an interest to get involved with apps like this. Anything in the making?

The team is working on several deals, however, at this point in time we cannot throw any names publicly due to legal matters. As always, we will make official announcements when all is settled.

I would strongly recommend joining our Twitter for the newest updates so you never miss any announcements.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
you are certainly right, I like many others use fitness applications, such as miband, if for the use of any application it was possible to get the award I would have used
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 LYM tokens can be further used to buy other healthy lifestyle goods and services.This is exciting because Blockchain is spreading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 82
An excellent project with a strong team and idea. I recommend.
copper member
Guys can you please explain  still dont get it. How are you going to extract fitness data from 3rd party apps?

Communication (data sharing) will be done via APIs. You should be able to connect to Lympo app with the same credentials you use on your app or device.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Guys can you please explain  still dont get it. How are you going to extract fitness data from 3rd party apps?
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. Thank you very much for the excellent link. Already got acquainted with the information, learned a lot of new things. I recommend to everyone. I wish success to all.

Did you know Lympo has a subreddit? It's a great place to post and discuss everything related to Lympo, crypto, health and wellness, so we invite you to subscribe and participate!
 👉 https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/
copper member
Activity: 224
Did you know Lympo has a subreddit? It's a great place to post and discuss everything related to Lympo, crypto, health and wellness, so we invite you to subscribe and participate!
 👉 https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
This reward of tokens, in what form? Will it be rewarded according to the content fed on Lympo? And how will the information content be analyzed?

In short:
Rewards will be set by personal trainers or businesses through challenges. They will set requirements and goals for users in order to get rewards. If you complete their challenges, you will get rewarded.
Say, a new gym will offer rewards for coming to the gym and spending there at least 2 hours - if you accept it and fulfill set requirements, you will be rewarded with LYMs (amount will be set by the gym, not us).

But who will evaluate my results on the subject of the completeness of the task? I mean not the task of being in the concrete gym for 2 hours as this could be checked by the simple GPS data. But what about more complicated tasks that could be evaluated, for the first look, only by a human? For example,... complete the exercise in the right way.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. This coin will be on all the best exchanges, for this purpose the best team Lym will do everything. All I wish you success.

On what exchanges is LYM available? Do you plan to enter any large exchange in the nearest future?
copper member
This reward of tokens, in what form? Will it be rewarded according to the content fed on Lympo? And how will the information content be analyzed?

In short:
Rewards will be set by personal trainers or businesses through challenges. They will set requirements and goals for users in order to get rewards. If you complete their challenges, you will get rewarded.
Say, a new gym will offer rewards for coming to the gym and spending there at least 2 hours - if you accept it and fulfill set requirements, you will be rewarded with LYMs (amount will be set by the gym, not us).
Pages:
Jump to: