Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 12. (Read 202570 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies

Hi RussellHantz

Yes you get LYNK straight to your Ledger Nano S, no worries.
copper member
To how many people i can share referral link that is in the app?And do those that use my app have to go through KYC in order for me to get LBD?

Hi LogitechM590

You can share your referral link as much as you want, and  KYC will be required in order to be able to exchange LBD for LYNK.
Activity: 66
Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies
Activity: 153
To how many people i can share referral link that is in the app?And do those that use my app have to go through KYC in order for me to get LBD?

Its been said many times before,there is no cap so share as much as you can Cheesy
Activity: 70
Activity: 212
lynked.world is trying to make digital identity a lot safer from today, using block chain technology. its unique data sharing technology using smart contracts is a revolution.

I think thats the real issue,especially platforms like LinkediN that are full of scammers.So something like lynked.world was expected to appear that will bring some authenticity.
Activity: 276
I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.

Do you plan to partner with HR companies, that could use your platform?

Hi SRBYN

We certainly plan to do that! We already have many partners that will use our platform, and you can expect more of them in the future!

Its great to hear that, as HR companies could benefit from yuur professional platform, where everything will be verified and in the same time those kind of companies would bring you alot of new users.
Activity: 153
About LBD, we will be able to earn some by writing blogs. On what will depend if we get LBD for that? Quality of the content, or something else?

Hi dimaVODKA

Yes, our algorithm will track amount of shares, likes, and quality of content, in order to reward you with LBD.

Thank you.That makes sense, to have some metrics and based upon that reward users with LBD.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Do you plan to extend ICO due bad market?I see many projects are doing that at moment,you might consider doing it too

Their ICO still has 2 months to go,so plenty of time to raise nice amount of money and who knows,maybe even market situation changes in the meantime.

Another bull run could happen really soon,and situation might change drastically.I think that we are close to the bottom, but we can see that Lynked.World is performing well even during bear market.

The current market situation has surprised many, but I hope the market will soon recover.
many people expect that, the current situation makes many projects have problems in funding or project development, because asset values are declining, but I am pleased to see the Lynked project funding has reached the softcap
Of course many people will feel happy because they have collected and and have now reached the sofcap, I think to solve the financial problem the Lynked team will be able to solve it
Activity: 56
lynked.world is trying to make digital identity a lot safer from today, using block chain technology. its unique data sharing technology using smart contracts is a revolution.

Yes,this app takes best from blockchain technology to bring us better product and service.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Do you plan to extend ICO due bad market?I see many projects are doing that at moment,you might consider doing it too

Their ICO still has 2 months to go,so plenty of time to raise nice amount of money and who knows,maybe even market situation changes in the meantime.

Another bull run could happen really soon,and situation might change drastically.I think that we are close to the bottom, but we can see that Lynked.World is performing well even during bear market.

The current market situation has surprised many, but I hope the market will soon recover.
many people expect that, the current situation makes many projects have problems in funding or project development, because asset values are declining, but I am pleased to see the Lynked project funding has reached the softcap

Reaching soft cap is big achievement and will make future period better and easier for Lynked.World team.
Activity: 252

Unfortunately this situation has led to a lot of projects in financial problems, quality projects will somehow resist this, by reaching soft cap, Lynked.World has proven that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Activity: 266

copper member

Hi HundredEyes

We currently don't have plans for that since our ICO goes on until February 10th 2019 , but if that changes it will be announced on our social media platforms.
copper member

Hi RussellHantz

copper member
About LBD, we will be able to earn some by writing blogs. On what will depend if we get LBD for that? Quality of the content, or something else?

Hi dimaVODKA

Yes, our algorithm will track amount of shares, likes, and quality of content, in order to reward you with LBD.
Activity: 264
Since your app is already out and functional ,is anyone actually using it yet or you are still working on implementation?

Lot of people and partners of Lynked.World are already using it, you should download it and have a look at it.You can contact and add Lynked.World team members also in the app.

What options are currently available within the app?
Activity: 142
Are there some rewards for those tho discover some bugs on the app?Something like this could help with polishing the app and people would be more interested and involved.

Hi MrSlave

We allocated 100,000 USD wprth of LYNk for bug finding part of bounty campaign. You can find more details in the Bounty Campaign thread.

Is there info on how much of this pool is still available to people who find bugs? Was many bugs found already?

I presume quite a lot of the pool is still intact, I don't recall that there were many bugs found.

What would actually be considered as a bug in the app? I want to try to find some Cheesy

Well, anything that is not working as it was intended to can be considered as a bug, so anything you find that looks like it is not the way it should you can report and try your luck.
Activity: 39
Are there some rewards for those tho discover some bugs on the app?Something like this could help with polishing the app and people would be more interested and involved.

Hi MrSlave

We allocated 100,000 USD wprth of LYNk for bug finding part of bounty campaign. You can find more details in the Bounty Campaign thread.

Is there info on how much of this pool is still available to people who find bugs? Was many bugs found already?

I presume quite a lot of the pool is still intact, I don't recall that there were many bugs found.

What would actually be considered as a bug in the app? I want to try to find some Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: