Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 10. (Read 202570 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
In a nutshell, so far the Lynked ICO has been successfully run.
Which day is the last one to buy token during the ICO?
So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, and since our soft cap is 5,000,000 USD that means we are already over softcap!

To invest, please register on our  Token Sale Website.

It would be good idea not to wait for the last day, as early bird offer is really good.Bassically,if you invest $100,you get LYNK worth of $300.And in case ETH goes above $300 and BTC $9000 you get even more LYNK.

Yes,many people are really reluctant to invest due low ETH and BTC price,so this kind of offer is a smart move, as it will make people to invest their funds without worrying about ETH and BTC going up and therefore loosing money,
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Your idea is magnificent. I do not understand how you intend to interact with the authorities of different States. Without their help, your project is not really contribute to public life. They can not be used as you suggest.

Hi ipsec , we are glad to hear that you like Lynked.World idea!

We actually already have partnerships with  institutions,municipalites and  states in India, and soon more will come.

Two local governments in West Bengal, India are integrating the application for birth certificates on a blockchain system developed by Lynked.World

Lynked.World Partners with Indian Manipur State Government

Lynked.World Announces Strategic Partnerships With Four Major Organizations in India

copper member
From what I can understand LYNK tokens ill be used exclusively in the app and no other currency will be available to be used for services, which gives a strong utility to LYNK as a token.I'm wondering will you give us option to use LYNK for services that your partners offer too?

Hi PasjaKesa

Yes, only LYNK tokens will be used to pay for services on Lynked.World platform.

So LBD wont have any other purpose other than being reward for active members on the platform,since all payment will be done via LYNK tokens?

Hi Samson_bbl

Exactly, LBD will be used as a reward for being active on Lynked.World platform, and its value will always be 1 USD.
Activity: 137
So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, and since our soft cap is 5,000,000 USD that means we are already over softcap!

It would be good idea not to wait for the last day, as early bird offer is really good.Bassically,if you invest $100,you get LYNK worth of $300.And in case ETH goes above $300 and BTC $9000 you get even more LYNK.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
From what I can understand LYNK tokens ill be used exclusively in the app and no other currency will be available to be used for services, which gives a strong utility to LYNK as a token.I'm wondering will you give us option to use LYNK for services that your partners offer too?

Hi PasjaKesa

Yes, only LYNK tokens will be used to pay for services on Lynked.World platform.

So LBD wont have any other purpose other than being reward for active members on the platform,since all payment will be done via LYNK tokens?
Activity: 420
Your idea is magnificent. I do not understand how you intend to interact with the authorities of different States. Without their help, your project is not really contribute to public life. They can not be used as you suggest.

I think  that they plan to sign partnership with goverments.Thats the only way to deal with that,so government bodies can verify documents.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
copper member
It seems a new ongoing sales about one month ago, but their sales even exceeded softcap, this is good news. the project still has plenty of time to sale through February, just have to be more heavily promoting then hardcap will be achieved.

Hi suhadi88

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it! Lynked.World team will keep working hard to achieve all the goals, including hard cap!
copper member

Hi futurecapitano

Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th 2019 and here is all relevant info about the sale

copper member

Hi PasjaKesa

copper member
I see on your roadmap that Job portal should go live during Q4.
Will this feature be free,or we will have to pay to use it

Hi rober

Job Portal will be completely free for everyone.

Do we also have to verifiy account in order to put some job ad or respond to an ad?

Hi hammerhearth

Yes, account will have to be verified in order to use features of Job Portal.

copper member
Wow already collected more than 5 million! This is not bad for such a market, have you really collected such a sum or have it screwed up on the site?

Hi Bardadym

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It seems a new ongoing sales about one month ago, but their sales even exceeded softcap, this is good news. the project still has plenty of time to sale through February, just have to be more heavily promoting then hardcap will be achieved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Wow already collected more than 5 million! This is not bad for such a market, have you really collected such a sum or have it screwed up on the site?

I dont think  thats mistake,in their medium article they said that soft cap is reached. Here is the article   https://medium.com/@ur.lynked.world/lynked-world-public-sale-has-started-dont-miss-out-on-our-early-bird-offer-5464319c37ab
Activity: 29

Hi rober

Do we also have to verifiy account in order to put some job ad or respond to an ad?
Activity: 420
copper member
When will i get the tokens,if i invest now?Immediately or after end of sale?

Hi Hesham_Gu

All tokens are distributed after end of sale.
copper member

Hi rober

Activity: 18
Activity: 212
Lynked.World sale goes on. Join now and get 25% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

https://i.imgur.com/2odMMj1.png
This early bird offer is becoming a great deal, they way ETH and market is going down.

True, but it would be better for us if market finally starts to recover and bounce back, this offer would still be great, but overall situation for all crypto projects would be better.It is a tough period for all things crypto related.
Pages:
Jump to: