Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 7. (Read 202669 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
New info offical twiter

NASSCOM blockchain Conference:
LynkedW
 Keynote Speaker & share it's products & solutions for various industry segments, in the presence of top leaders from corporate, academia, gov enterprises & industry bodies in the
nasscom
 Conference held on 13th Dec 2018 Pune, India.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
What is the current bonus available for your sale and until it lasts?

Hi aalmina82

Current discount available is 25%.Here is the full info about our public sale

Oh so only few more days until 25% discount ends.That won't affect the early bird offers and the terms right?

No, if I understood team and admins on Telegram, this does not affect the early bird offer terms.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
To get early bird bonus  do i have to invest 1 ETH or 100 USD minimum?I know it is similar amount but i dont wanna miss bonus because of few dollars

Hi Toshiro Mifune

To get early bird bonus you have to invest at least 100 USD, as that is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join ongoing Public Sale.

Do you plan to have this offer going on until end of the sale?

Hi Samson_bbl

Early bird offer end date hasn't been set yet, so best is to join while it lasts Smiley

It would not be bad if this offer does not last until the end of the sale, that way people would have a reason to invest even during the bear market.
yes I see the market conditions are starting to improve, this situation will reduce the risk of inventory at the sales of Lynched and this is a moment of safety for immediate inventory, because of market calculations
Activity: 175
Is Lynked.World  bounty campaign going on at the moment? Is it still possible to participate?
Activity: 74
I look at Lynked.World as a very promising platform that could offer a lot to people, but the way it is structured it will really need a lot of people.What is the plan for attracting new users to the platform?
Activity: 90

Hi aalmina82

Oh so only few more days until 25% discount ends.That won't affect the early bird offers and the terms right?
Activity: 220
To get early bird bonus  do i have to invest 1 ETH or 100 USD minimum?I know it is similar amount but i dont wanna miss bonus because of few dollars

Hi Toshiro Mifune

To get early bird bonus you have to invest at least 100 USD, as that is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join ongoing Public Sale.

Hi Samson_bbl

Early bird offer end date hasn't been set yet, so best is to join while it lasts Smiley

It would not be bad if this offer does not last until the end of the sale, that way people would have a reason to invest even during the bear market.
copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Hi Samson_bbl

copper member

Hi aalmina82

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
copper member

Hi Toshiro Mifune

copper member
How you plan to keep on making money to be able to run this applications, what will be the source of revenue?

Hi SpockSenior

Our main source of income will be verification fees.

Do we know how much will verification fee be in the end?

I believe that is not determined yet, probably it depends on projections that still need to be calculated after sale.

Will verification fee be a one time thing? Like I verify my document and I don't have to pay ever again to re-verify for something else?

Hi M0destMaestro

That is exactly how it's going to work, verification fee will be one time thing per document verified.  Only time you will have to re-verify document will be in case you don't do backup of your verified data.

Does Lynked.World plan to offer users some service to backup data too?

Hi Beltalowda

Backup will be done via Google Drive and iDrive.
Activity: 216
How you plan to keep on making money to be able to run this applications, what will be the source of revenue?

Hi SpockSenior

I believe that is not determined yet, probably it depends on projections that still need to be calculated after sale.

Will verification fee be a one time thing? Like I verify my document and I don't have to pay ever again to re-verify for something else?

Hi M0destMaestro

That is exactly how it's going to work, verification fee will be one time thing per document verified.  Only time you will have to re-verify document will be in case you don't do backup of your verified data.

No, it would require a lot more funds to run that also and to make sure that it is 100% secure at all times.You can backup your data the same way as you did until now.
Activity: 211
can we really solving worlds problem?

Well not all problems, but I think that Lynked.World solutions are step forward when it comes to digital identity.

No crypto project can solve the world problems, but it can tackle one or some of them and maybe make things a bit better and improve the quality of our day to day lives.
Activity: 171

Hi SpockSenior

Hi M0destMaestro

Activity: 166

I think that you need to invest 1 ETH, but to be honest I am not 100% sure of that.
Activity: 118
copper member

Hi SpockSenior

Hi Blueoyster

Verification fee is not set yet, it will be once we come close to the end of the sale.
copper member

Hi SpockSenior

Hi M0destMaestro

Pages:
Jump to: