Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 42. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.

Will that be done transparently so that everyone can track how much tokens there are in the pool at all times?
Activity: 39
I heard there is a new airdrop for Lynked, how do I participate?
Activity: 143
What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.
Activity: 212
Lynked.World partners with Palash Healthcare and Seed Infotech Limited!Read all about it in the Medium Article!

https://i.imgur.com/9kYRdow.png

The MOU signing event was graced by Mr. Debasish Biswas, Global Strategy Advisor, Lynked World along with Mr. Narendra Barhate, Founder MD & CEO, SEED Infotech Ltd; Mr, Prasad Kulkarni, Founder Director PALASH Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd; and Mr. Nilesh Ingale, Founder Director, PALASH-IVF Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Congratulations on another partnership!I really hope that you come to Europe soon as well!

Hi SRBYN, and thank you!

We will definitely come to Europe!

Pumping up partnerships like it is a piece of cake, that just shows how good Lynked.World platform is.
copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Goldigger456

Activity: 266
Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions,do we get like stakes in the company after we invest?

Hi Memmoria

LYNK token cannot be considered as shares and they do not provide any right to the holders to participate in the general meeting of KoinWorx BV, Netherlands; the parent company and the owners of Lynked.World.

Can some investors get that right?

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Only seed investors got share of the Lynked.World.

Are their tokens locked,since they are early contributors?Im  asking because private sale and public sale tokens wont be locked.

Hi Ajutokintumi

Seed investor tokens are locked for period of 6 to 12 months. During private sale, only institutional investor tokens will be locked.

Who do you consider as a seed investor?
Activity: 252
Lynked.World partners with Palash Healthcare and Seed Infotech Limited!Read all about it in the Medium Article!

The MOU signing event was graced by Mr. Debasish Biswas, Global Strategy Advisor, Lynked World along with Mr. Narendra Barhate, Founder MD & CEO, SEED Infotech Ltd; Mr, Prasad Kulkarni, Founder Director PALASH Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd; and Mr. Nilesh Ingale, Founder Director, PALASH-IVF Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Congratulations on another partnership!I really hope that you come to Europe soon as well!

Hi SRBYN, and thank you!

With which of the EU countries will you try to achieve partnership?
copper member
Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions,do we get like stakes in the company after we invest?

Hi Memmoria

LYNK token cannot be considered as shares and they do not provide any right to the holders to participate in the general meeting of KoinWorx BV, Netherlands; the parent company and the owners of Lynked.World.

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Are their tokens locked,since they are early contributors?Im  asking because private sale and public sale tokens wont be locked.

Hi Ajutokintumi

Seed investor tokens are locked for period of 6 to 12 months. During private sale, only institutional investor tokens will be locked.
copper member

Hi SRBYN, and thank you!

copper member
Can you tell me where is Lynked.World actually based? Europe?

Hi KureBabino

Lynked.World is registered in Netherlands, but we have teams all over the world.

How come you decided to register there?From what i can see most of your team is from India.

Hi EvilGuka

Our CEO Arun Kumar is living in Netherlands, and there are good laws there to start the business, so it was obvious choice. We have development team in India, few members in United States, but most of the core team is stationed in Europe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Since private sale ends in few days,is it too late to join now?I mean do i have enough time to go through KYC?

Hi Vindizzle

KYC process lasts for 24-36 hours so you still have enough time to join! Here is the link for Token Sale Website!

Ok great,thank you for the quick reply,im going to do it immediately!

Make sure to prepare proof of residence too for KYC process,as you will need it.But this is great chance for investing,as bonus is 60% for 1 ETH.

Thanks for the reminder!I t's time to finally do it Grin

Yeah,its a good opportuntiy,and for proof of residence you can use any kind of bill,utility bill for example.Worth the effort i think,for 60% bonus.
Activity: 163
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hi Memmoria

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 276

copper member
Can you tell me where is Lynked.World actually based? Europe?

Hi KureBabino

Lynked.World is registered in Netherlands, but we have teams all over the world.
copper member
Can you give me example of real life use case of Lynked.World?

Well for example it can look like this:

Hotel joins Lynked.World

Hotel generates QR Code which encapsulates the identity & registration document requirements for Check In

Guest scans the QR code using Lynked.World App

Guest validates and authorizes the requested documents

Check in process is now completed as guest submits the form with his/her digital signature along with the requested documents

In order to authorize they need to verify their document in Lynked.world app or we have to manually show the identity cards to them in order to verify our identity?

Hi coin_1122

Once you verify your documents on Lynked.World there wont be no need to show identity cards or any other documents, as for that you will use Lynked.World app.
copper member

Hi Memmoria

Hi GREATKINGRAT

copper member
What is Lynked.World application platform,can you please explain it in a bit more details?

Hi M0destMaestro

Lynked.World Development Application platform  is the primary  basis of all applications built  (built  as  a  part  of  our  product  portfolio  and/or  third  parties) on top of our ecosystem and forms the core  of  the  entire  suite  of  our  products. The application platform  is founded  on top  of  the  Ethereum   blockchain   and   provides   limitless   opportunities  for  organizations  to  build  and  host  their  own  applications  on  top,  to  cater  to  their own specific needs. 
Applications  based on  Lynked.World  platform  will  benefit  from  the  security  and  authenticity  of  digital  identity  solution  natively embedded  in  our  platform,  by  our  own  digital  identity  products.  In  effect  therefore,  our  application  development  platform  serves  to  be  an  ideal  one  for Identity based applications to be   developed and hosted on. The full usage spectrum of our application development  platform  (once  it  is  completely  developed   and   it   reaches   full   maturity)is immeasurably  wide,  being  limited  only  by  the  imagination  of  the  organizations  and  future  application  developers  who  choose  to  work  with it.
Activity: 230

Hi Memmoria

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Can you give me example of real life use case of Lynked.World?

Well for example it can look like this:

Hotel joins Lynked.World

Hotel generates QR Code which encapsulates the identity & registration document requirements for Check In

Guest scans the QR code using Lynked.World App

Guest validates and authorizes the requested documents

Check in process is now completed as guest submits the form with his/her digital signature along with the requested documents

In order to authorize they need to verify their document in Lynked.world app or we have to manually show the identity cards to them in order to verify our identity?
Pages:
Jump to: