Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 43. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Can you tell me where is Lynked.World actually based? Europe?
Activity: 42
Can you give me example of real life use case of Lynked.World?
Activity: 103
Lynked.World partners with Palash Healthcare and Seed Infotech Limited!Read all about it in the Medium Article!

https://i.imgur.com/9kYRdow.png

The MOU signing event was graced by Mr. Debasish Biswas, Global Strategy Advisor, Lynked World along with Mr. Narendra Barhate, Founder MD & CEO, SEED Infotech Ltd; Mr, Prasad Kulkarni, Founder Director PALASH Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd; and Mr. Nilesh Ingale, Founder Director, PALASH-IVF Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Congratulations team on this new partnership,and keep them coming!

Several partnership contracts have been concluded over the past few weeks. Good work! Congratulations Smiley

I missed some of those, very happy for the last one with Physiocare, it is a big one.
copper member
Activity: 196
Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions,do we get like stakes in the company after we invest?

Hi Memmoria

LYNK token cannot be considered as shares and they do not provide any right to the holders to participate in the general meeting of KoinWorx BV, Netherlands; the parent company and the owners of Lynked.World.
copper member
Since private sale ends in few days,is it too late to join now?I mean do i have enough time to go through KYC?

Hi Vindizzle

KYC process lasts for 24-36 hours so you still have enough time to join! Here is the link for Token Sale Website!

Is KYC done by you,or you hired some other company to do it?

Are there some reputable companies dealing with it?

Yeah there are,but they mostly dont bring anything extra,other than extra cost,and also they are not any safer .

Do we even have to go through them or can all this be done within the project?

Hi LudiMax

Yes,KYC is needed in order to join our sale and in order to get bounty tokens.
copper member
Since private sale ends in few days,is it too late to join now?I mean do i have enough time to go through KYC?

Hi Vindizzle

KYC process lasts for 24-36 hours so you still have enough time to join! Here is the link for Token Sale Website!

Hi hammerhearth

KYC procedure is being done by us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions,do we get like stakes in the company after we invest?
Activity: 156

Hi Vindizzle

Ok great,thank you for the quick reply,im going to do it immediately!

Make sure to prepare proof of residence too for KYC process,as you will need it.But this is great chance for investing,as bonus is 60% for 1 ETH.

Thanks for the reminder!I t's time to finally do it Grin
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Hi Vindizzle

Yeah there are,but they mostly dont bring anything extra,other than extra cost,and also they are not any safer .
Activity: 264

Hi Vindizzle

Is it the standard duration of the KYC procedure?
Activity: 266

Hi Vindizzle

Activity: 266
Lynked.World partners with Palash Healthcare and Seed Infotech Limited!Read all about it in the Medium Article!

The MOU signing event was graced by Mr. Debasish Biswas, Global Strategy Advisor, Lynked World along with Mr. Narendra Barhate, Founder MD & CEO, SEED Infotech Ltd; Mr, Prasad Kulkarni, Founder Director PALASH Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd; and Mr. Nilesh Ingale, Founder Director, PALASH-IVF Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Congratulations team on this new partnership,and keep them coming!

Several partnership contracts have been concluded over the past few weeks. Good work! Congratulations Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Hi Vindizzle

Make sure to prepare proof of residence too for KYC process,as you will need it.But this is great chance for investing,as bonus is 60% for 1 ETH.
Activity: 29

Hi Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Hi Vindizzle

copper member

Good job on the partnership.So far i noticed that you are mostly focused in India,whats the region you plan to focus next?

Hi Tyrant76

Beside India, we have partnerships in Malaysia and since recently in Canada too. In Q2 2019 we plan to spread to Africa as well.
copper member

Hi Vindizzle

copper member
Did you guys know that you can participate in quiz on telegram and earn LYNK tokens on daily basis now?  Grin

Hi Goran Gazo

Yes, we started with  quiz  on our Telegram Group where you can win up to 30 LYNK each day, and one lucky member will 50 LYNK each week.

We invite everyone to join, show the knowledge of Lynked.World and blockchain in general and win some LYNK!

The quiz is a great opportunity to learn something new about the project and earn some tokens Grin

Thank you for sharing!

I will show up tomorrow too, what are the prizes?

If you answer the question correctly you can win 15 LYNK tokens and then you can choose to try to go double or nothing.

Can you win more than once each day?

Hi Ajutokintumi

Yes, you can win more than once each day!
copper member

Unlike 99.99% of other projects, Lynked.World actually has working product, so those LYNK tokens will have actualy use right after the distribution.Its a huge difference from projects that finish their ICO,distribute the tokens and then we have to wait for whole year  for actual use.

Yes,that is true,being able to actually use tokens right after the distribution is the key thing that will prevent eventual dump.

I agree on that too,and dont forget  that we will be able to stake LYNK too,right there on the app and that  can bring us various benefits and keep the value of token.

I had no idea that staking will be possible.We will get some percentage of the tokens back,that kind of thing?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

By staking certain amount of tokens you will be able to upgrade your account from basic to standard and premium, giving you various benefits like lower verification fees. More details about benefits will come after end of sale.

Have you decided about the amount of LYNK tokens that we will have to stake to get those accounts?

Hi welcomehome

We dont have exact number set,but these are orientational amounts of LYNK needed for standard/premium accounts

Activity: 294

Good job on the partnership.So far i noticed that you are mostly focused in India,whats the region you plan to focus next?
Pages:
Jump to: