Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 47. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
I was trying to find out today and see how many downloads there is of the app at the moment to see the growth and try to project the rate, but was not able to check it out for iOS at all.Does anyone have that info for iOS only downloads?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How long till the end of the private sale?

Few more days left, if I'm not wrong you have 5 more days and the public sale starts.

What kind of bonuses will be available in public sale?Where can I check that?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Few more days left, if I'm not wrong you have 5 more days and the public sale starts.
Activity: 70
Activity: 152
Way too many scummy ICOs operate under the guise of solving real-life problems…
Lynked is completely different, it's the real deal

Exactly this,they invested their own money,developed both ios and android apps,got partnerships and then they went into ICO.Thats the right approach!
True,I wish more companies followed Lynked.World's approach

The way Lynked.World is doing their job, it should be used as a blueprint for a successful ICO!
Activity: 153

Exactly this,they invested their own money,developed both ios and android apps,got partnerships and then they went into ICO.Thats the right approach!
True,I wish more companies followed Lynked.World's approach
Activity: 294

When did Lynked team started working on the project, developing things?
I think they're developing it for quite some time,they even released the app before the sale
Activity: 74

When did Lynked team started working on the project, developing things?
Activity: 166
Lynked.World is solving real life problems in the current digital era. Read more about it in this Medium Article!
Lynked.World Private Sale is on for 6 more days. Join Now and get 60%+ bonus!

That's really good opportunity, too good to miss as minimum amount needed to  join private sale is only 1 ETH, so that means abit over 200 USD!

Thats true,usually to join private sale and to get bonus you have to invest thousands of dollars so smaller investors cant join.So this is really good opportunuty for smaller investors to profit too from early sale.

It helps to that ETH is low at the moment so it is even easier to get 60% bonus!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Lynked.World is solving real life problems in the current digital era. Read more about it in this Medium Article!

That's really good opportunity, too good to miss as minimum amount needed to  join private sale is only 1 ETH, so that means abit over 200 USD!

Thats true,usually to join private sale and to get bonus you have to invest thousands of dollars so smaller investors cant join.So this is really good opportunuty for smaller investors to profit too from early sale.
Activity: 230
The application of the project is quite practical and I think it has the potential to become more popular in the future. I really want to experience the mobile version of the app.

Hi kubori102

Thank you for the kind words and support! Feel free to try iOS and Android app.

How many people you have so far,that are using your applications?

Hi PuryLock

So far we have more than 50,000 users for our apps, iOS and Android combined.

How much I remember Android has a lot more downloads, I suppose it is a more represented platform.

Hi Bacara

You remember correctly, Android app has more users simply due fact that Android holds bigger market share. But rest assured, both our apps are same and there are no differences between them whatsoever.

It is only important, equal approach to the development of both applications.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 196
For what exactly are we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?

Hi dimaVODKA

LYNK tokens will have multiple purposes:
-For transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For rewarding users participating in community activities
-For posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.

Is it going to be possible to store LYNK on ledger nano s?

Hi HuaGwei

Of course it is going to be possible to store LYNK on Ledger Nano S, same as any other ERC-20 based token.

copper member
The application of the project is quite practical and I think it has the potential to become more popular in the future. I really want to experience the mobile version of the app.

Hi kubori102

Hi PuryLock

How much I remember Android has a lot more downloads, I suppose it is a more represented platform.

Hi Bacara

You remember correctly, Android app has more users simply due fact that Android holds bigger market share. But rest assured, both our apps are same and there are no differences between them whatsoever.

Can we use both android and iOS  apps at the same time,to have it installed on 2 different devices?

Hi Vindizzle

Yes, you can have Lynked.World account on both iOS and Android app at the same time.
copper member
When does the private sale stage ends? How much time left we have for higher bonuses?

Hi HulioIglesias

Private sale lasts until November 14th, and after that Main Sale starts.

What will be the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join man sale?

Hi welcomehome

Minimum amount needed will be 100 USD.

Here is the full overview of Main Sale.

What will be the token supply for main sale?

Hi Gwiazdooka

All unsold tokens from Private Sale(150,000,000 LYNK is allocated for Sale) will be available for our Main Sale.
copper member

Activity: 219
For what exactly are we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?

Hi dimaVODKA

LYNK tokens will have multiple purposes:
-For transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For rewarding users participating in community activities
-For posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.

Is it going to be possible to store LYNK on ledger nano s?
Activity: 70

Hi kubori102

Hi PuryLock

Hi Bacara

Thats true,outside of North America(and even there android and ios have similar share) android has way more users,so its not suprise that there are way more android app users.
Pages:
Jump to: