Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 50. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Announcement:Physiocare Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre , the leading physiotherapy and rehab chain in Canada will use Lynked.World solutions!

Can you tell is Physiocare going to start to use Lynked.World platform immediately?

Hi KimiNonaWa

First we have to implement our solutions, it can't happen overnight or immediately, but rest assured we will start working on that as soon as possible.
copper member
Announcement:Physiocare Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre , the leading physiotherapy and rehab chain in Canada will use Lynked.World solutions!

Can you tell is Physiocare going to start to use Lynked.World platform immediately?

I don't think that is possible since they probably need to implement everything needed first, but as soon as that done, we got Physiocare on it too as an option!

Did Physiocare invest some fund in Lynked.World and got stakes of Lynked.World?

Hi John R. Cash

Physiocare didn't invest any money, they will use Lynked.World solutions.
copper member
The application of the project is quite practical and I think it has the potential to become more popular in the future. I really want to experience the mobile version of the app.

Hi kubori102

Thank you for the kind words and support! Feel free to try iOS and Android app.
copper member
Do you have web version of your platform or only app?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We do have web version, you just have to scan QR code that appears on the screen using Lynked.World app and that's it.
Activity: 124

Of course there is a web version too, I prefer it myself as it is much easier on big screen.You can have a look at it yourself.

https://lynked.world/

I think the purpose of this platform is to use it more as a mobile application Wink
Doesn't hurt to have a web version for those who prefer it,like myself Cheesy
Activity: 163
I was thinking reading about Lynked.World and all the things you have been doing lately, can you tell me do you think you can replace Linkedin?
Maybe they will in time,Lynked.World has a lot of potential
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The application of the project is quite practical and I think it has the potential to become more popular in the future. I really want to experience the mobile version of the app.
Activity: 230

https://i.imgur.com/isMeIR7.png

I don't think that is possible since they probably need to implement everything needed first, but as soon as that done, we got Physiocare on it too as an option!

Did Physiocare invest some fund in Lynked.World and got stakes of Lynked.World?

I suppose it's some kind of partnership contract or co-operation so they probably have some stakes of Lynked.World.
Activity: 220

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Of course there is a web version too, I prefer it myself as it is much easier on big screen.You can have a look at it yourself.

https://lynked.world/
Activity: 39
I was thinking reading about Lynked.World and all the things you have been doing lately, can you tell me do you think you can replace Linkedin?
Activity: 70

Activity: 252

Good job Lynked.World team, you are already spreading to NA region!

These are great news. Congratulations. NA is a large market with lots of potential!
Activity: 193
When does the private sale stage ends? How much time left we have for higher bonuses?
Activity: 211

I think this is most important partnership so far, think about the reach of this partnership! Way to go Lynked.World !!

You are right, potential of this partnership is quite big.Key words are that is being used all over clinics in Canada, so country wide partnership and Canada is a big market!
Activity: 171

I think this is most important partnership so far, think about the reach of this partnership! Way to go Lynked.World !!
Activity: 175
Can you tell me more about Lynk Boost Dollar?

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in
turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.

I think this is a good decision to keep reward system offchain an to have some kind of internal currency for all those microtransactions.

Yes,it would be too complicated to use LYNK as reward system especially when millions of people join and start earning rewards.We dont need cryptokitties 2 Cheesy

There would be problems with dumping LYNK is there was no LBD too.
Activity: 187

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

Will there be any other use for LBD,other than being exchanged for LYNK?

There was mention of being able to exchange LBD directly for services provided by partners of Lynked.World, I'm not 100% sure if that is true though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

I think this is a good decision to keep reward system offchain an to have some kind of internal currency for all those microtransactions.

Yes,it would be too complicated to use LYNK as reward system especially when millions of people join and start earning rewards.We dont need cryptokitties 2 Cheesy
Activity: 252

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

Will there be any other use for LBD,other than being exchanged for LYNK?
Pages:
Jump to: