Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 54. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What are main features of Job portal?

Hi Fekete

These are main features of Job Portal

-A Job Portal to identify and select authentic and trustworthy professionals
-Allowing Users to subscribe to new openings from specific organizations
-Removing any intermediaries for any background check as the identity and background can be verified directly in the platform.
-Rewards system for job referrals

Do we have to pay to use Job Portal or it will be free of charge?

Hi Goran Gazo

Job Portal will be completely free for those that are looking for an employment and those that are looking for employee.

This feature will be available only  after end of sale?

Hi welcomehome

Yes, Job Portal will go live after end of sale.
copper member
I know Lynked.World has so many partners already ad that is awesome. I would like to know if any of your partners is already using your platform?

Hi ChewBubblegum

Yes, Bengali Vaidya Samaj Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration.

Are they governmental or non-governmental organization? How long have you been cooperating?

Hi STUNTMANMAJK

They are non-governmental organization.
Activity: 266
i hope all the fee will be a monthly base soo people can always have options

I think that you will be able to lower the verification fee by getting standard/premium account.

I did not know it would be a premium account. What are its advantages?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Do you have any referral bonus for those that join the sale?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I think that you will be able to lower the verification fee by getting standard/premium account.
Activity: 264
I know Lynked.World has so many partners already ad that is awesome. I would like to know if any of your partners is already using your platform?

Hi ChewBubblegum

Yes, Bengali Vaidya Samaj Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration.

Are they governmental or non-governmental organization? How long have you been cooperating?
copper member

Hi ChewBubblegum

copper member

Hi Fekete

-Removing any intermediaries for any background check as the identity and background can be verified directly in the platform.

Hi Goran Gazo

Job Portal will be completely free for those that are looking for an employment and those that are looking for employee.
Activity: 143

I think they're using it, maybe it's some kind of platform testing.
Activity: 152

Hi Fekete

Job portal is completely free of charge and anyone can use it they wish, only to be fully effective you need to verify your info and documents.
Activity: 74
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Hi Fekete

I would single this 2 facts as most important ones.

Referrals will incentivize people to join and help companies find employees for a reward and removing intermediaries will make the Job portal much more efficient and easier to use.
copper member
What are some key features of the Lynked.World application?What can we do with it?

Hi M0destMaestro

Lynked.World will be used for

Identity  Verification
360-degree  platform  for  users  to  get  their  identity  and  data  verified  and  for institutes and organizations to verify identities of users without the need for any other tool or intermediary

Documents  /  Data  Verification
Peer  to  peer  verification  of  digital  documents  and  data  with  the  proof of the authentication being stored on the blockchain permanently. Users will be able to send their identity and / or documents to be verified by competent individuals or organizations in the ecosystem  (for  example  universities,  enterprises,  government  organizations  etc.).  In  this  way  any  data available for a user on the platform - regardless of its nature or purpose - can be verified and stored as such

Easy Employment / Academic Background Verification
Organizations and / or Institutions requiring validation of employment or academic background for users on the application platform, can now do so easily on their own without external assistance

Have you set up the fees for the verification?
If they set up fees,will they be one time or a monthly fee?

Hi Anozig12

Every time you want to verify document, you will have to pay the fee. Simple as that.
copper member

Hi Fekete

Activity: 166

Well A Job Portal will be used to identify and select authentic and trustworthy professionals and allow users to subscribe to new openings from specific organizations without any third parties involved.
Is use of Job protal mandatory?

No, you can use it if you need , otherwise you are obliged to use it.
Activity: 266

I do not understand what do you mean? The fee is paid only once when a document is verified.
copper member
What are some key features of the Lynked.World application?What can we do with it?

Hi M0destMaestro

Lynked.World will be used for

Identity  Verification
360-degree  platform  for  users  to  get  their  identity  and  data  verified  and  for institutes and organizations to verify identities of users without the need for any other tool or intermediary

Documents  /  Data  Verification
Peer  to  peer  verification  of  digital  documents  and  data  with  the  proof of the authentication being stored on the blockchain permanently. Users will be able to send their identity and / or documents to be verified by competent individuals or organizations in the ecosystem  (for  example  universities,  enterprises,  government  organizations  etc.).  In  this  way  any  data available for a user on the platform - regardless of its nature or purpose - can be verified and stored as such

Easy Employment / Academic Background Verification
Organizations and / or Institutions requiring validation of employment or academic background for users on the application platform, can now do so easily on their own without external assistance

Have you set up the fees for the verification?

Hi DiggerMan

Verification fees are not set yet, but rest assured everything will be announced.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
copper member

Hi CrnaSupa

There are 3 main ways to get LBD:

Creation
Creation  of  accounts  on  Lynked.World Platform,Completing   and   authenticating  profiles  on  the platform,Content   creation   (Blogs   and Posts).

Motivation
Referring and Onboarding others on our platform,Sharing  Posts  outside  the  Lynked.Worldecosystem.

Participation
Participating   in   discussions,   commenting   on blogs,Participating  in  Surveys  and polls.

Can we already start earning those LBD,or it will go live after end of sale?

Hi SpockSenior

You can start earning LBD through refer a friend campaign, where you share your link and you get LBD for every person that successfully registered on our platform using your link. Other options will come later.

Do we get LBD immediately after our friend joins, or after end of sale?

Hi NoriakiKasai

You will get LBD immediately after your friend joins Lynked.World.
copper member
How you plan to spend raised funds,as i saw your hardcap is 25 million USD.What will be your priority?

Hi Art Vandelay

You are right, our hardcap is set at 25,000,000 USD and this is how we plan to spend raised funds, and as you can see,marketing will be our priority

Pages:
Jump to: