Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 52. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I just downloaded your app and I I'm very happy about it, it looks really nice and modern which is rare for crypto project in ICO phase to on that level! I wonder how many app downloads you have so far?

Hi BehindTheWheel, thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!

So far we have more than 50,000 downloads(iOS and Android combined).

How many users you expect to have until end of next year?

Hi welcomehome

This is our expected user growth

copper member
What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach 25 million usd hardcap?

Hi RussellHantz

All unsold tokens will be moved to the Community Reward Pool.

Whats that excarty,from the name i guess community will be rewarded with tokens?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Community Reward Pool will be used for for Lynked.World reward System.
The Lynked.World Rewards System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  getrewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness,originality,exclusiveness of the content.The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.
Activity: 266
I just downloaded your app and I I'm very happy about it, it looks really nice and modern which is rare for crypto project in ICO phase to on that level! I wonder how many app downloads you have so far?

Do you plan to add some new features to the app, in the near future?

I believe they will, mobile applications are constantly being upgraded Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Do you plan to add some new features to the app, in the near future?
Activity: 118
What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach 25 million usd hardcap?

Hi RussellHantz

Whats that excarty,from the name i guess community will be rewarded with tokens?
copper member
How am I benefited with the verified document? Can you provide some sample use case?

Hi Tyrant76, that's a good question!

When a job seeker apply for a job his/her identity, educational qualification, job experiences are already verified. Thus saving time and money for both employer and job seekers for which a unique key is already stored in blockchain. When employer request to see any document, it can be shared in a secure way via QR code or biometric scanning or user passcode from user’s mobile device. Similar use cases are there for Hotel check-in, Hospital Regirstration, University/college admission and availing Government services like birth and marriage certificates.

Activity: 264

That's quite a lot for such small time,congratulations Cheesy

I agree, this is a good indicator of the potential of this project Smiley
Activity: 294
How am I benefited with the verified document? Can you provide some sample use case?
Activity: 153

That's quite a lot for such small time,congratulations Cheesy
copper member

Hi RussellHantz

copper member

The last time I checked it was over 50k downloads, but that was a while ago so now the number is surely even bigger!

Do you know for how long are apps out?

Hi SRBYN

Android app is released in March 2018, and iOS in April 2018.
copper member

copper member
Are there any restrictions when it comes to ICO participants?

Hi CrnaSupa

Residents, citizens and green card holder of the United States of America (USA) and its territories and Syria are forbidden from taking part in the Lynked.World Token Sale.

Does that mean that China is not banned form participation? Haven't seen that quite a while now!

Hi Inmytree

China residents are free to join our Sale.
Activity: 53

Hi CrnaSupa

Residents, citizens and green card holder of the United States of America (USA) and its territories and Syria are forbidden from taking part in the Lynked.World Token Sale.

Does that mean that China is not banned form participation? Haven't seen that quite a while now!
Why would China be banned from participating?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

The last time I checked it was over 50k downloads, but that was a while ago so now the number is surely even bigger!

Do you know for how long are apps out?

I think from March or April 2018...

That means app is out for quite some time, no wonder it looks so good. Good job team!
Activity: 266

This got me think and I wanted to check how many downloads was for iOS only, but I was not able to find that info, can you tell us how many downloads there were only for iOS?

As far as i remember, iOS app was around 10k downloads, I do not know the current number...
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Yes,app works smoothly,and its very user friendly.Obviously alot of work was put into that app!
Activity: 66
Activity: 156

Hi CrnaSupa

Yes that will surely make raising funds much easier,china is very important fgor crypto market

Of course, China is a huge market and therefore very big potential for crypto market.
Activity: 252

Hi CrnaSupa

It seems so, I agree it is mostly unusual. I'm glad the list of banned countries is decreasing.
Pages:
Jump to: