Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 58. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
TCA releases top 5 ICOs to invest in November and Lynked.World is of course among them!
Read more about it in this ARTICLE!

copper member
Do you plan to lock team tokens?

Hi Anozig12

Yes, team tokens will be locked for period up to 12 months.

And what about bonus tokens, will they be locked for some period?

Hi EDVED

Only seed investor and institutional investor tokens will be locked, for period up to 12 months.
Activity: 266

Hi Anozig12

And what about bonus tokens, will they be locked for some period?
copper member

Hi Anozig12

copper member
I would like to invest in Lynked World, is there a minimum investment or not?

Is there a bonus too that is available for minimum investment for us poor guys?  Grin

Hi M0r3thanThis

There is bonus for everyone that joins Private Sale! With as little as 1 ETH you will get 60% bonus!
How much is the bonus for public sale?

Hi Melkor32

Public Sale won't have bonus, it will have discount. Here is the info about

Activity: 252
I just recently stumbled upon this project on Telegram, someone invited me to the channel.Can you tell me more about Lynked.World, what is Lynked.World all about? I see you have more then 70k people in group Cheesy

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents.We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the many benefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.

To get the full understand of Lynked.World, I suggest you to read our Whitepaper.

Can someone explains what is and when Web 3.0 will be available?
Activity: 230
Manipur state government  signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Lynked.World  to explore various avenues of blockchain implementation in the state-run systems!

According to the plans hatched by the Manipur government representatives and the Lynked.World’s team, the new system will be used by citizens to apply for, and receive various government services from the convenience of their homes. State hospitals will be able to harness the new technology to digitize and protect their patients’ records, schedule doctor’s appointments, and issue hospital reports and certificates. State-run educational institutions will digitize the admissions process and keep grades and test results on the blockchain. Finally, the system will also be used for issuing digital identity cards for employees of state school and hospitals. All of these implementation scenarios are intended to ensure transparency and security, while offering the maximum ease of use for all involved.

Read all about it in this Article!

https://i.imgur.com/VZ7YYEs.jpg

I had no idea that India is so opened to blockchain technology,but it is great to hear that!Keep up the good work Lynked.World,this may be your biggest partnership so far.

From what I hear, government is not so fond of crypto, but people are really into it and that is helping to move things up.

Indian govermnet is actually very opened to blockchain and all the benefits that it can bring,as its seen by al these partnerships that Lynked.World secured with government institutions.But what they dont like is speculative nature of ICOs and crypto based projects.
What do you mean "speculative nature of ICOs and crypto based projects"?

I think it was about scam projects.
Activity: 143
Can we store other crypto currencies on your application?

Hi Trickz23

That feature will come after end of sale, when you will be able to store all ERC-20 based tokens.

Do you really mean all of erc-20 tokens or there will be a limit or only certain erc-20 tokens?

Hi BigcountryRoy

As with any other ERC-20 wallet, all ERC-20 tokens will be supported.
Will we be able to store only tokens or other crypto currencies as well?

Hi CrnaSupa

Since Lynked.World wallet will be like any other ERC-20 wallet,you will be able to store only ERC-20 tokens, no other cryptocurreny will be supported.

Has team maybe considered atomic swap as an option that could be added to digital wallet too?

Can someone explains what atomic swap means?
Activity: 266
Lynked.World has been rated on ICOBirds agency

You can proudly put rating widget to your website

Code: (Rating Widget)

Another great rating for Lynked.World,this  time 9.2! Here is the link for lazy ones Cheesy

https://icobirds.com/ico/lynked.world

This is just another one indicator of the quality of this project. Congratulations! Cheesy
Activity: 31
Activity: 124
I just recently stumbled upon this project on Telegram, someone invited me to the channel.Can you tell me more about Lynked.World, what is Lynked.World all about? I see you have more then 70k people in group Cheesy
Yup,70k is a lot of people,considering how long the group has been active Cheesy
Activity: 163
Manipur state government  signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Lynked.World  to explore various avenues of blockchain implementation in the state-run systems!

According to the plans hatched by the Manipur government representatives and the Lynked.World’s team, the new system will be used by citizens to apply for, and receive various government services from the convenience of their homes. State hospitals will be able to harness the new technology to digitize and protect their patients’ records, schedule doctor’s appointments, and issue hospital reports and certificates. State-run educational institutions will digitize the admissions process and keep grades and test results on the blockchain. Finally, the system will also be used for issuing digital identity cards for employees of state school and hospitals. All of these implementation scenarios are intended to ensure transparency and security, while offering the maximum ease of use for all involved.

https://i.imgur.com/VZ7YYEs.jpg

I had no idea that India is so opened to blockchain technology,but it is great to hear that!Keep up the good work Lynked.World,this may be your biggest partnership so far.

From what I hear, government is not so fond of crypto, but people are really into it and that is helping to move things up.

Indian govermnet is actually very opened to blockchain and all the benefits that it can bring,as its seen by al these partnerships that Lynked.World secured with government institutions.But what they dont like is speculative nature of ICOs and crypto based projects.
What do you mean "speculative nature of ICOs and crypto based projects"?
Activity: 53

Is there a bonus too that is available for minimum investment for us poor guys?  Grin

Hi M0r3thanThis

There is bonus for everyone that joins Private Sale! With as little as 1 ETH you will get 60% bonus!
How much is the bonus for public sale?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Lynked.World has been rated on ICOBirds agency

You can proudly put rating widget to your website

Code: (Rating Widget)

Another great rating for Lynked.World,this  time 9.2! Here is the link for lazy ones Cheesy

https://icobirds.com/ico/lynked.world
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

copper member
Since it will be crucialm to get many users on the platform,what are your expectation regarding number of users for the near future,how many users you expect till end of next year?

Hi PuryLock

This is our expected user growth in the next few years

copper member

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents.We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the many benefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.

To get the full understand of Lynked.World, I suggest you to read our Whitepaper.
copper member

Hi M0r3thanThis

copper member

Hi BehindTheWheel

We have Private Sale going on at the moment, where minimum is 1 ETH. During Public Sale, that starts on November 15th minimum investment needed will be $100.
copper member
Is there going to be a desktop wallet/app available or only app for smart devices?

Hi PasjaKesa

We have web version at the moment,along with iOS and Android app, but deskop app might come in the future as well.Our priority was to develop mobile apps first, due obvious reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: