Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 59. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Lynked.World has been rated on ICOBirds agency

You can proudly put rating widget to your website

Code: (Rating Widget)

Hi icoBirds

Thank you for listing us, and giving us such a high rating, we really appreciate it! Just one thing though, our Sale lasts until February 10th.

Activity: 15
Lynked.World has been rated on ICOBirds agency

You can proudly put rating widget to your website

Code: (Rating Widget)
Activity: 266
Is there going to be a desktop wallet/app available or only app for smart devices?

That is a good question.As a person who uses PC/Laptop a lot I would also love the desktop app as it would be more convenient for me than app on smart device.I presume there will be a lot of people who will think the way I do.

I think this platform is intended for smartphones
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Is there going to be a desktop wallet/app available or only app for smart devices?

That is a good question.As a person who uses PC/Laptop a lot I would also love the desktop app as it would be more convenient for me than app on smart device.I presume there will be a lot of people who will think the way I do.

I don't think that there is a desktop client, but you have a web version instead.It is the same as mobile app, but even more secure if you ask me.

You can check it out by following this link  - http://lynked.world

Why do you think that this web version is more safe then the mobile one? mobile devices are as secure as PC is now.

Well, to be able to login in into web version you need to be logged in into your Lynked app on your mobile device and the scan QR code with your mobile app to get verified so you can login into web version.That is like a double layer of security.  Wink
Activity: 39

I don't think that there is a desktop client, but you have a web version instead.It is the same as mobile app, but even more secure if you ask me.

Why do you think that this web version is more safe then the mobile one? mobile devices are as secure as PC is now.
Activity: 187

I'm using the web version almost all the time, simply cos I love bigger screen and looks better for me then tiny app on my mobile.Have no concerns at all, supper pleased with it for now.
Activity: 192

Activity: 216

Activity: 224
I would like to invest in Lynked World, is there a minimum investment or not?

Is there a bonus too that is available for minimum investment for us poor guys?  Grin

You can get 60% bonus if you invest 1 ETH at the moment , so you won't be poor anymore  Grin Grin
Activity: 152
I would like to invest in Lynked World, is there a minimum investment or not?

I think that minimum investment is 100 dollars, which is affordable for anyone who likes Lynked.World!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I just recently stumbled upon this project on Telegram, someone invited me to the channel.Can you tell me more about Lynked.World, what is Lynked.World all about? I see you have more then 70k people in group Cheesy

Lynked.World is a platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents.Focusing mainly is solving day to day issues and bringing solutions to improve our daily lives.Like getting verifyied by using only QR code in matter of seconds with your univrsity, hospitals, hotels, airports...
Activity: 42
I just recently stumbled upon this project on Telegram, someone invited me to the channel.Can you tell me more about Lynked.World, what is Lynked.World all about? I see you have more then 70k people in group Cheesy
Activity: 166
Can we store other crypto currencies on your application?

Hi Trickz23

That feature will come after end of sale, when you will be able to store all ERC-20 based tokens.

Do you really mean all of erc-20 tokens or there will be a limit or only certain erc-20 tokens?

Hi BigcountryRoy

As with any other ERC-20 wallet, all ERC-20 tokens will be supported.
Will we be able to store only tokens or other crypto currencies as well?

Hi CrnaSupa

Since Lynked.World wallet will be like any other ERC-20 wallet,you will be able to store only ERC-20 tokens, no other cryptocurreny will be supported.

Has team maybe considered atomic swap as an option that could be added to digital wallet too?

It really depends if that would even be beneficial for Lynked at all, and this kind of project.It is mostly about using Lynk tokens for services, so atomic swap could be almost obsolete.

Yeah, it could create more problems then benefits and team would probably need to invest quite a lot of money and manpower to make it happen.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Hi Trickz23

That feature will come after end of sale, when you will be able to store all ERC-20 based tokens.

Do you really mean all of erc-20 tokens or there will be a limit or only certain erc-20 tokens?

Hi BigcountryRoy

Hi CrnaSupa

Since Lynked.World wallet will be like any other ERC-20 wallet,you will be able to store only ERC-20 tokens, no other cryptocurreny will be supported.

Has team maybe considered atomic swap as an option that could be added to digital wallet too?

It really depends if that would even be beneficial for Lynked at all, and this kind of project.It is mostly about using Lynk tokens for services, so atomic swap could be almost obsolete.
Activity: 103
I just downloaded your app and I'm wondering what can we do with your app?
Activity: 211

Hi Trickz23

Hi BigcountryRoy

Hi CrnaSupa

Activity: 166
Manipur state government  signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Lynked.World  to explore various avenues of blockchain implementation in the state-run systems!

According to the plans hatched by the Manipur government representatives and the Lynked.World’s team, the new system will be used by citizens to apply for, and receive various government services from the convenience of their homes. State hospitals will be able to harness the new technology to digitize and protect their patients’ records, schedule doctor’s appointments, and issue hospital reports and certificates. State-run educational institutions will digitize the admissions process and keep grades and test results on the blockchain. Finally, the system will also be used for issuing digital identity cards for employees of state school and hospitals. All of these implementation scenarios are intended to ensure transparency and security, while offering the maximum ease of use for all involved.

Read all about it in this Article!

https://i.imgur.com/VZ7YYEs.jpg

I had no idea that India is so opened to blockchain technology,but it is great to hear that!Keep up the good work Lynked.World,this may be your biggest partnership so far.

From what I hear, government is not so fond of crypto, but people are really into it and that is helping to move things up.
Activity: 248
Since it will be crucialm to get many users on the platform,what are your expectation regarding number of users for the near future,how many users you expect till end of next year?

Taking all things in consideration I would dare to say that we can expect close to a million, maybe even more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Since it will be crucialm to get many users on the platform,what are your expectation regarding number of users for the near future,how many users you expect till end of next year?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Manipur state government  signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Lynked.World  to explore various avenues of blockchain implementation in the state-run systems!

According to the plans hatched by the Manipur government representatives and the Lynked.World’s team, the new system will be used by citizens to apply for, and receive various government services from the convenience of their homes. State hospitals will be able to harness the new technology to digitize and protect their patients’ records, schedule doctor’s appointments, and issue hospital reports and certificates. State-run educational institutions will digitize the admissions process and keep grades and test results on the blockchain. Finally, the system will also be used for issuing digital identity cards for employees of state school and hospitals. All of these implementation scenarios are intended to ensure transparency and security, while offering the maximum ease of use for all involved.

Read all about it in this Article!

I had no idea that India is so opened to blockchain technology,but it is great to hear that!Keep up the good work Lynked.World,this may be your biggest partnership so far.
Pages:
Jump to: