Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 62. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How you plan to attract new users to the platform,as this early period will be crucial?

Hi Memmoria

A special rewards program is in place for flagging-off the initial adoption of the ecosystem and is in place only for the initial rollout and adoption of the solution. As a part of this program, users are rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) tokens for successfully inviting others to join the Lynked.World platform.
This is how it works:
-The user visits the ‘Refer A Friend’ section. A referral link is provided to the user which can be copied or sent over an email to one or more friends/acquaintances
-The receiver of the email clicks on the link, opens the account opening section and signs up for a Lynked.World Account
-Both  the  referrer  and  the  referee  coming  aboard  the  platform  receive  a  reward  of  5  Lynk  
-Boost Dollars (LBD) each, once the new profile has been successfully introduced into and authenticated in the platform, If the new user then gets another user successfully on to the platform, you (the first referrer) are   rewarded again with 2 Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the 1st indirect referral
-Further  on,  there  is  yet  another  incentive  of  1  LBD  rewarded  to  you  on  the  first  indirect  referral onboarding a new user via his reference (the 2nd indirect referral) on to the platform.

Activity: 143
2nd issue of Lynked.World Newsletter is out, check it HERE

https://i.imgur.com/Eib5k20.jpg

Thank you for sharing that and keeping cpmmunity updated with all the latest news!Many dont use newsletter anymore, but its nice to see that you gusy still doing that!

The Newsletter is good for promoting the project, a lot of information summarized in one place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How you plan to attract new users to the platform,as this early period will be crucial?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Since you already have both iOS and Android apps out, that means you are developing this project for quiet some time?

Hi Gwiazdooka

You are right, we are working on Lynked.World since early 2017, and applications were released in March/April 2018. We wanted to develop an apps first before going into ICO phase, as we believe that is the right approach!

Thats actually right approach,to invest your own money and time,and then ask people to invest their hard earned money.This approach will definitely pay off and i hope other ICOs will follow your steps.
Activity: 147

Thank you for sharing that and keeping cpmmunity updated with all the latest news!Many dont use newsletter anymore, but its nice to see that you gusy still doing that!
copper member
Since you already have both iOS and Android apps out, that means you are developing this project for quiet some time?

Hi Gwiazdooka

You are right, we are working on Lynked.World since early 2017, and applications were released in March/April 2018. We wanted to develop an apps first before going into ICO phase, as we believe that is the right approach!

That's the right approach, I hope the other projects will follow your example in platform development. Congratulations! Smiley

Hi LudiMax

Thank you for the support, we  really appreciate that.
Activity: 266

Thank you for sharing, it is certainly worth reading! Smiley
copper member
How am I benefited with the verified documents? Can you provide some sample use case?

Hi MrSlave

When a job seeker apply for a job his/her identity, educational qualification, job experiences are already verified. Thus saving time and money for both employer and job seekers for which a unique key is already stored in blockchain. When employer request to see any document, it can be shared in a secure way via QR code or biometric scanning or user passcode from user’s mobile device. Similar use cases are there for Hotel check-in, Hospital Regirstration, University/college admission and availing Government services like birth and marriage certificates.
copper member

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
How am I benefited with the verified documents? Can you provide some sample use case?
copper member
Watch this video to know more about instant employment verification!
Our Private Sale is still on, register on our Token Sale Website and secure 60%+ bonus!

copper member

Hi Gwiazdooka

Activity: 264
What are going to be the use cases of your digital wallet? What can we do with it?Will you support other cryptocurrencies too?

Hi BobtheUnion

Here are the use cases and features of  Lynked.World digital wallet:
-Secure storage of digital documents on your mobile device.
-Control of your own data –Share only what is explicitly authorized by you
-Get your documents verified on blockchain
-Enabling authorities to issue digitally signed documents to user wallets

How can we protect the data while its on the phone?

Hi johnmiles

Lynked.World app is protected by 6 digit password and biometric verification.

What about the data on the app,can we protect or backup that data?

Hi DiggerMan

Yes, you can backup your data via Google Drive and iDrive, and in that case if something happens to your device you won't loose all your verified data.

How much data can be store on Google Drive today?

Hi ArceriBau

You can store up to 15 GB on Google Drive for free, and that will be more than enough to store all Lynked.World data.

Are you planning to add some alternative to Google Drive in the future?

Hi STUNTMANMAJK

We don't have plans for that, but if something changes we will let you know.

I would like to give a suggestion for that. Good way would be to partner with other cryto startup that is offering cloud services and have that covered that way.Decentralized.

That might be a good idea, but that means that partner taking care of storage needs to be a well known and have a perfect track record.Taking care of safety of people data is no joke, so people would need to trust that company.
I agree,you can't trust just anybody with that kind of info,it needs to be a trusted company

Such confidence some company acquires through the years...
Activity: 124
What are going to be the use cases of your digital wallet? What can we do with it?Will you support other cryptocurrencies too?

Hi BobtheUnion

Here are the use cases and features of  Lynked.World digital wallet:
-Secure storage of digital documents on your mobile device.
-Control of your own data –Share only what is explicitly authorized by you
-Get your documents verified on blockchain
-Enabling authorities to issue digitally signed documents to user wallets

How can we protect the data while its on the phone?

Hi johnmiles

Lynked.World app is protected by 6 digit password and biometric verification.

What about the data on the app,can we protect or backup that data?

Hi DiggerMan

Yes, you can backup your data via Google Drive and iDrive, and in that case if something happens to your device you won't loose all your verified data.

How much data can be store on Google Drive today?

Hi ArceriBau

You can store up to 15 GB on Google Drive for free, and that will be more than enough to store all Lynked.World data.

Are you planning to add some alternative to Google Drive in the future?

Hi STUNTMANMAJK

We don't have plans for that, but if something changes we will let you know.

I would like to give a suggestion for that. Good way would be to partner with other cryto startup that is offering cloud services and have that covered that way.Decentralized.

That might be a good idea, but that means that partner taking care of storage needs to be a well known and have a perfect track record.Taking care of safety of people data is no joke, so people would need to trust that company.
I agree,you can't trust just anybody with that kind of info,it needs to be a trusted company
Activity: 118
I see that Public sale starts on November 15th.What will be the biggest possible bonus during that sale period?

Hi LogitechM590

Here is the Public sale info

Whats the token amount that is set for this sale phase?

Hi HundredEyes

All tokens that were not sold during Private Sale (150,000,000 LYNK ) will be available  during Public sale.

Somehow i have a feeling that there wont be many tokens left for public sale Cheesy

Thats entirely possible to happen,if few more big investors join,there wont be too many tokens left.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
copper member
What can we do with Lynked.World app? I got it, but don't know what to use it for  Roll Eyes

Hi PasjaKesa

Lynked.World app will be used for:

Identity  Verification
360-degree  platform  for  users  to  get  their  identity  and  data  verified  and  for institutes and organizations to verify identities of users without the need for any other tool or
intermediary.

Documents  /  Data  Verification
Peer  to  peer  verification  of  digital  documents  and  data  with  the  proof of the authentication being stored on the blockchain permanently. Users will be able to send their identity and / or documents to be verified by competent individuals or organizations in the ecosystem  (for  example  universities,  enterprises,  government  organizations  etc.).  In  this  way  any  data available for a user on the platform - regardless of its nature or purpose - can be verified and stored as such

Easy Employment / Academic Background Verification
Organizations and / or Institutions requiring validation of employment or academic background for users on the application platform, can now do so easily on their own without external assistance.

Do you have any videos that that promote these features?That way more people would get interested in Lynked.World

Hi Samson_bbl

Yes, we do have videos that explain  what Lynked.World is all about, you can find them on our YouTube Channel.

Thanks for sharing that, I see that you even made videos in few different e, and not only in English!

Hi Samson_bbl

That is right, we wanted to reach as many people as possible so we decided to make all those videos in several other languages as well.

That is very important as the main goal of this ICO is to go for mass adoption and you need to cover all markets for that.

Will be more languages available on the platform as well?

Hi Jeremija

We plan to translate an app to  other languages.
Which languages have you translated your app to so far

Hi Comex33

For now we have app in English, but as we said, support for more languages planned.
Activity: 32
What can we do with Lynked.World app? I got it, but don't know what to use it for  Roll Eyes

Hi PasjaKesa

Identity  Verification
360-degree  platform  for  users  to  get  their  identity  and  data  verified  and  for institutes and organizations to verify identities of users without the need for any other tool or
intermediary.

Peer  to  peer  verification  of  digital  documents  and  data  with  the  proof of the authentication being stored on the blockchain permanently. Users will be able to send their identity and / or documents to be verified by competent individuals or organizations in the ecosystem  (for  example  universities,  enterprises,  government  organizations  etc.).  In  this  way  any  data available for a user on the platform - regardless of its nature or purpose - can be verified and stored as such

Organizations and / or Institutions requiring validation of employment or academic background for users on the application platform, can now do so easily on their own without external assistance.

Do you have any videos that that promote these features?That way more people would get interested in Lynked.World

Hi Samson_bbl

Yes, we do have videos that explain  what Lynked.World is all about, you can find them on our YouTube Channel.

Thanks for sharing that, I see that you even made videos in few different e, and not only in English!

Hi Samson_bbl

That is right, we wanted to reach as many people as possible so we decided to make all those videos in several other languages as well.

That is very important as the main goal of this ICO is to go for mass adoption and you need to cover all markets for that.

Hi Jeremija

Which languages have you translated your app to so far
copper member

Hi PasjaKesa

Identity  Verification
intermediary.

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi Jeremija

Activity: 158
I see that Public sale starts on November 15th.What will be the biggest possible bonus during that sale period?

Hi LogitechM590

Here is the Public sale info

Whats the token amount that is set for this sale phase?

Hi HundredEyes

All tokens that were not sold during Private Sale (150,000,000 LYNK ) will be available  during Public sale.

Somehow i have a feeling that there wont be many tokens left for public sale Cheesy
I hope that wont be the case,so we can all get some tokens in public sale  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: