Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lyrabar - A rare bar with Lyra2REv2 algorithm, 0.9.1 is out! [CPU/GPU PoW] - page 17. (Read 67654 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Once the merge mining and other things the team is working are announced It is hard to say.  Even in its early stages this is very undervalued considering the resources required to mine so little of it.  With that said alot of its preconceived value lies in interest from people.  If it doesn't catch many investors interests it could also remain worthless regardless of how few there are.

If it gets a bit more attention from investors we could see 7-10k as a new floor in a week.  Depending on what happens with the future of the coin and what kind of updates we get it's tough to say where it can go.  With so little sell pressure it could go really far really quick but whether it would be a long term price adjustment or just a pump is uncertain.

Since there is only 96k in supply as of now there isn't much to put into the sell books.  And even if there were at it's current cost alot of the supply could be quickly bought for next to nothing.  I have a fairly positive outlook on it's future just through the numbers alone but everything is a gamble so do your homework before spending your money Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Realistic price predictions anyone?
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
There is so little on the market and not many people selling.  Watchin this one.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
This coin is asking big time to be pumped. There is almost no sell resistance. I believe nothing is happening just because pump groups are busy with other coins. I keep accumulating at these super low prices.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1848
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Only 1 bitcoin is needed to reach price 30K SAT. I don't need to explain where this coin is heading very soon.

Trashheap?
Only 1 bitcoin is needed to reach price 30K SAT. I don't need to explain where this coin is heading very soon.
Activity: 700
Super Low Price. One can easily enter with a high percentage of the market share. This coin still is pretty much a blank slate for features and innovations.

Yea its low 5% of all coin for just 100$
why didnt you just say 100% of all coins for 2000 Bucks ? which is very low indeed , and there's no reason for this coin to go any higher.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The precious bar
Really had to try tpruvot's cpu miner linux build out, this is my old NAS equipped with 1 gigahertz Pentium 3, running latest Debian 7 i386.

The precious bar
vps mining guide ?  Cry

Here is a simple guide Smiley

Run CPUMiner-Multi on ubuntu-13.10-server

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

sudo apt-get -y install build-essential python-dev autotools-dev libicu-dev build-essential libbz2-dev git make automake screen libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev

git clone https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi

cd cpuminer-multi

sudo ./build.sh

./cpuminer -a lyra2 -u LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp -p x -o stratum+tcp://lyrabarpool.duckdns.org:4040

How to use screen so you can leave it running in the background, even if you close down terminal.  You can add in the screen command like this:

screen -S SCREENNAME ./cpuminer -a lyra2 -u LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp -p x -o stratum+tcp://lyrabarpool.duckdns.org:4040

Change SCREENNAME to whatever you'd like.  

To disconnect, just hit CTRL+a, then d.  You can then safely close down the terminal and it won't kill the process.

To reconnect, simply open a new terminal, and type in:

screen -r SCREENNAME

XPY: LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp

This guide helps everyone getting involved better with Linux mining on a CPU.

Thank you for providing this great guide for all the followers!
Activity: 240
Super Low Price. One can easily enter with a high percentage of the market share. This coin still is pretty much a blank slate for features and innovations.

Yea its low 5% of all coin for just 100$
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
the price so low . no benefits for now .

Benefits are to buy low when it's low.
legendary
Activity: 1162
the price so low . no benefits for now .
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Okay new mining algorithm, but what are the benefits?
Thanks for cheap coins below 4K SAT. But still, more dumps are more then welcome.  Grin
Activity: 240
vps mining guide ?  Cry

Here is a simple guide Smiley

Run CPUMiner-Multi on ubuntu-13.10-server

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

sudo apt-get -y install build-essential python-dev autotools-dev libicu-dev build-essential libbz2-dev git make automake screen libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev

git clone https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi

cd cpuminer-multi

sudo ./build.sh

./cpuminer -a lyra2 -u LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp -p x -o stratum+tcp://lyrabarpool.duckdns.org:4040

How to use screen so you can leave it running in the background, even if you close down terminal.  You can add in the screen command like this:

screen -S SCREENNAME ./cpuminer -a lyra2 -u LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp -p x -o stratum+tcp://lyrabarpool.duckdns.org:4040

Change SCREENNAME to whatever you'd like. 

To disconnect, just hit CTRL+a, then d.  You can then safely close down the terminal and it won't kill the process.

To reconnect, simply open a new terminal, and type in:

screen -r SCREENNAME

XPY: LPGHVNdW9N6VnAwUs4VTXQEorQeA1Pc6gp
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Try this:

setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe --kernel Lyra2RE -o stratum+tcp://lyrabar.suprnova.cc:9912 -u user -p p -I 18 -w 64 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --no-submit-stale --gpu-engine 950 --gpu-memclock 1200

Should gain this:

GPU 0:  56.0C 1065RPM | 1.025M/982.2Kh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.889/m I:18

Can someone tell me what is the appx hashrate on R280x?
The precious bar
Also there's something we all need coming soon  Wink  Don't want to tell everything in advance just to prevent failing.

When you will tell us?

Ofcourse I tell about upcoming features soon as possible I know I'm capable to provide, but surprises are for the extra stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: