Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAGA] Magacoin - Build the Wall! -- NO PREMINE | NO ICO/CROWDFUND - page 3. (Read 17659 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Brickwall.info has been updated to the latest build!

Maybe you should build a coalition with Donald Trump and fire this coin to the moon! Good idea? Tongue
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Brickwall.info has been updated to the latest build!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi, when will be magacoin be listed on exchanges? And what exchanges? I don't know how to mine and I have no luck in mining so I just want to buy some magacoins instead. I hope that this is still cheap...
Activity: 38
My MAGA wallet just stopped syncing.
Any help?
i have 5 active connections however there is a message at the bottom left corner that says "no brick source available"

EDIT: my MAGA wallet is fully synced now

Hi schyter, sorry I missed this one.

It appears that there was a sudden drop in hashing power at around that time which caused a long period of time with no bricks being mined. All clients and wallets should have received that warning message until a new brick was mined.
Yes, but even if it's a fun coin, it would be nice to have it listed on at least one of the exchanges. I really do like the community-fun-supported coins.
Real value is created from network effects. I predict that at some point, an exchange will pick up Magacoin out of incentive.

Updated the wallet running on https://onepool.online to the new version
Thank you mktorn! You're very quick. Smiley

The new wallet does not have any major code changes other than a few additional checkpoints added and all Gitian references fixed. But yes, I do recommend everyone to download and upgrade their wallets to the new builds as it will allow for a better usability experience.

great job ,i will join this pool ,but i have a question ,is it safety for investor?
The Magacoin Core source code is completely open source and available on Github.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

great job ,i will join this pool ,but i have a question ,is it safety for investor?
Activity: 57
Hi everyone, I am happy to announce the release of Magacoin Core v0.13.3.1 build. This is the first Magacoin build via the Gitian build process, and this process will be used to produce all future builds. The builds feature the following:

1. Statically-linked binaries to avoid having to install dependencies.
2. Executable installers for Windows 32/64-bit.
3. Dmg installer for Mac OS.
4. Portable zip archives for Windows 32/64-bit.
5. Portable tar archive for Mac OS.
6. Portable tar archives for Linux 32/64-bit.
7. Portable tar archives for ARM Linux 32/64-bit.

The new binaries can be found on the Github release page or on the main website:
https://github.com/magacoin/magacoin/releases/tag/v0.13.3.1

MAGA
Activity: 19
I see that currently almost all mining rewards are going to one address, which is mining with a high hashrate. For me it doesn't make sense to keep mining with 1.4MH when that miner is mining with (currently 265MH). Seems like an ASIC miner?

What are the plans with this coin? Any marketing to make it known?

I assumed this was just a fun coin similar to Dogecoin and Nyancoin but poking fun at Trump's presidential campaign slogan and his desire to build a wall between the US and Mexico, not sure if the dev has other plans for it outside of that

Yes, but even if it's a fun coin, it would be nice to have it listed on at least one of the exchanges. I really do like the community-fun-supported coins.
I see that currently almost all mining rewards are going to one address, which is mining with a high hashrate. For me it doesn't make sense to keep mining with 1.4MH when that miner is mining with (currently 265MH). Seems like an ASIC miner?

I assumed this was just a fun coin similar to Dogecoin and Nyancoin but poking fun at Trump's presidential campaign slogan and his desire to build a wall between the US and Mexico, not sure if the dev has other plans for it outside of that

New pool available at https://onepool.online/ with 1% pool fee

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u -p x" on the command line for your miners

I've been mining with sgminer for about 5 hours now @ 1.4MH, it's also in the list and it's marked with shares, but there's still no payout. Checked the wallet and the brick explorer.
I'm using address Ac7z9cgspQgNv7eceUnXiBAE7MpfMHidCH

Any idea?
I see your shares and everything in the pool's database, it is just waiting for the blocks to get enough confirmations to credit the funds to your address and payout. You should start to see the payouts come soon as the blocks should start getting confirmed over the next couple hours.

Thanks for checking!
Just checked, and there's still no transaction. Neither my address is known in the explorer.
Is the amount not enough yet? How many MAGA is there on my address now?

By the way, I'm a developer, if I can help in displaying the funds, let me know.

EDIT: just received my first transaction. Took some more hours than expected.

Ya, when I look at https://brickwall.info/ it seems like bricks are being found slower than expected on the network which is likely delaying confirmation time. At 11AM GMT today there were only 4 bricks for the entire hour followed by a 6 hour gap before the next brick was found. This is a lot slower than the expected 2 minute brick time which is why it took so long to get enough confirmations to pay out. Hopefully the difficulty will readjust and bricks will be found faster again so that payouts can happen quicker.

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u -p x" on the command line for your miners

I've been mining with sgminer for about 5 hours now @ 1.4MH, it's also in the list and it's marked with shares, but there's still no payout. Checked the wallet and the brick explorer.

Any idea?
I see your shares and everything in the pool's database, it is just waiting for the blocks to get enough confirmations to credit the funds to your address and payout. You should start to see the payouts come soon as the blocks should start getting confirmed over the next couple hours.

Thanks for checking!
Just checked, and there's still no transaction. Neither my address is known in the explorer.
Is the amount not enough yet? How many MAGA is there on my address now?

By the way, I'm a developer, if I can help in displaying the funds, let me know.

EDIT: just received my first transaction. Took some more hours than expected.

Any idea?

Any idea?
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
My MAGA wallet just stopped syncing.
Any help?
i have 5 active connections however there is a message at the bottom left corner that says "no brick source available"

EDIT: my MAGA wallet is fully synced now
how's the brickexplorer coming along?
I'm working on forking Bitpay's Bitcore/Insight.js. It's slowly coming along, heh.

If there are any Node developers out there interested in helping out, please post here. Smiley

MAGA
Hi, I have created a block brick explorer Tongue

https://brickwall.info/

I forked iquidus's explorer, and had to rename blocks to bricks to get it working. Hope you all like it. Smiley

Edit: I also disabled the market data because I didn't see this listed anywhere. When is this going to get listed?
Very cool! Thanks for this, it looks like you beat me to it.

I'm adding a link to it in the OP.

Looks like a troll coin. Besides, why is not the OP at least a Member or Full member rank. It has became a trend recently that newbies and Junior members are announcing their new coins/tokens and asking for money through ICO. Surprisingly, so many people participates in them as a result of FOMO.
This is meant to be a fun, community coin/project. This coin will not carry out an ICO nor participate in any crowdfunding. Please read through the comment history of this thread to learn more about my thoughts on ICOs, you will learn that they closely resemble your own.

And any news about this coin?
Seems the dev is silent about it and interest is disappearing?  Huh
The coin is alive and kicking, and the wall is getting taller and wider!

On a serious note, I'm currently working on revamping my build environment, so that I am able to quickly compile executables and binaries via automation during new releases. Please understand that this is a side project of mine. Thanks!

MAGA
I was too late for the mining, can someone send me some magas?

AQJiiai8yk9g78rbgx4nyrcPfWqm2mAh5c

And any news about this coin?
Seems the dev is silent about it and interest is disappearing?  Huh
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: