Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAGA] Magacoin - Build the Wall! -- NO PREMINE | NO ICO/CROWDFUND - page 7. (Read 17659 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I too mined for around 30 minutes, saw my address in the workers list, but it then disappeared and I never more saw it there again, any clue why?
I did receive some magacoins in my wallet after a bit though...

Same, I did receive coins but my address disappeared. So the pool seems legit.
Activity: 19
I too mined for around 30 minutes, saw my address in the workers list, but it then disappeared and I never more saw it there again, any clue why?
I did receive some magacoins in my wallet after a bit though...
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
New pool available at https://onepool.online/ with 1% pool fee

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u -p x" on the command line for your miners

I mined at your pool for about 10 minutes. Never saw my worker show up in the list and found a lot of blocks. How long to update page to show workers and what is the payout time?
Activity: 3

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u -p x" on the command line for your miners

cool
whats the payout frequency?
thx
Activity: 57

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Dev
  • get a logo
  • ask the pool owners to give you 1% fee from pool
  • update the OP as time goes on; you shouldnt necessarily post it as reply
  • get twitter, telegram, slack group and other social
  • Get an address, both BTC and MAGA that investors can donate to to support you
I deserve this coin, I support Trump from the time he was fapping to Melania's videotapes...
I have tha same problem, I disabled antivirus and firewall with no effect....
any info? Help us make America great again pls....
Activity: 1
Did all the steps and I get this when I execute the .bat, what is wrong?

[2017-07-16 22:29:52] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 5332: Connection refused
[2017-07-16 22:29:52] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds
[2017-07-16 22:30:23] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 5332: Connection refused
[2017-07-16 22:30:33] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds
Hi all!

Total noob here, could somebody help?

I don't know what my address is... how can i find it pls?

thanks

is scrypt for asic?

There are a lot of coins that are scrypt mining, but there is no code yet for using scrypt ASICs or GPUs for mining. Just CPU mining right now. I hope it stays that way. Most CPUs are within a few GHz of each other and most are the same number of cores whereas ASICs and GPUs can vary greatly, allowing the people with money (globalists) to get all the coins from the us (middle class).
Hi everyone, I would really like to mine this one. But I don't know what to do. I'm not a programmer or a developer... I'm just an Art teacher who happens to like cryptos. I'm also new to this... May I ask someone to make a step by step dumb down tutorial on how to mine Magacoin?

Here's the info for my PC:

processor: Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Ram: 16 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

I would really appreciate if someone help me how to mine this... thank you very much!

1. Download the windows wallet. Run it and let it sync. Shut it down.
2. Make a new configuration file or change the one that is already in the file folder C:/local disk/Users/(your user name/AppData/Roaming/Magacoin. Use the examples in this thread.
3. Download the miner. Now, you can either run it from the windows command line using the code from earlier in this thread or make a batch file, like earlier in this thread, in the same folder as where you unzipped the miner files.

My conf file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

My bat file:

minerd.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:5332 -u ****** -p ****** --coinbase-addr=(your wallet address here)

4. Start the wallet and let it sync again with the new conf file. Shut it down and restart once more.
5. Start the miner. It should show you the hashes per thread now. If you get some error messages, go back and check your batch and configuration files and make sure the information matches in each file.
Activity: 37
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
WTB some pools to mine this
Activity: 294
Hi everyone, I would really like to mine this one. But I don't know what to do. I'm not a programmer or a developer... I'm just an Art teacher who happens to like cryptos. I'm also new to this... May I ask someone to make a step by step dumb down tutorial on how to mine Magacoin?

Here's the info for my PC:

processor: Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Ram: 16 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

I would really appreciate if someone help me how to mine this... thank you very much!
Activity: 294
hi, is there a tutorial on how to mine magacoins? That would be very helpful since I'm a newbie. thanks!
Activity: 14
Win-64 Release of the miner crashes upon opening for myself.
run it via cmd
So, whats the road-map for magacoin? Any plans to expand to exchanges?

thx

Activity: 38
Win-64 Release of the miner crashes upon opening for myself.

Are there any logs? Please report them to Github.

rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

that will allow all IPs
Please do not use 0.0.0.0/0 as that allows everyone on the global internet (assuming you are NAT/port forwarding) to execute RPC calls against your client which is a very big security risk. Instead, I'd recommend that you hardcode all other IPs individually; if not on your private network, use their public IP, ie.

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=8.8.8.8
rpcallowip=192.168.1.0/24

MAGA
Activity: 38
Why is there a copy coin of Magacoin posted the day after this one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmaga4chan-magacoin-make-america-crypto-great-again-2006933

I don't like that.
How can there be two coins with the same name?
That doesn't look good, it seems like they may be trying to scam users out of BTC by impersonating this project. I don't know. I'd recommend everyone to stay clear of that.

MAGA
Pages:
Jump to: