Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAGA] Magacoin - Build the Wall! -- NO PREMINE | NO ICO/CROWDFUND - page 8. (Read 17659 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

that will allow all IPs

Thanks StealthDad, I figured it out by plugging in the individual subnet ips and adjusting my magacoin.conf accordingly. Now I have a different problem: I'm getting periodic "json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds" errors. It'll hash fairly well for a few minutes, then give me the error, then hash again, error, and so on.

Any thoughts?

Mine was doing that until I added this to the conf:

rpcworkqueue=64
maxreceivebuffer=300000
maxsendbuffer=60000
rpcthreads=240

AND this to the batch file:
--no-longpoll --no-redirect --no-stratum

Let me know if that fixes it.
Of course restart the wallet after saving the conf
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

that will allow all IPs

Thanks StealthDad, I figured it out by plugging in the individual subnet ips and adjusting my magacoin.conf accordingly. Now I have a different problem: I'm getting periodic "json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds" errors. It'll hash fairly well for a few minutes, then give me the error, then hash again, error, and so on.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: fixed!
I had the wrong final digit in the subnet; all is working well now.
Hi all, I'm new to mining and have magaminer running smoothly on a mac using the following magacoin.conf:

rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
rpcport=5332
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1

How do I change rpcallowip to allow more than one connection on port 5332 so I can add another mac to mine? Thanks and MAGA

rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

that will allow all IPs
Activity: 1
Win-64 Release of the miner crashes upon opening for myself.
Activity: 4
Hi all, I'm new to mining and have magaminer running smoothly on a mac using the following magacoin.conf:

rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
rpcport=5332
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1

How do I change rpcallowip to allow more than one connection on port 5332 so I can add another mac to mine? Thanks and MAGA
Why is there a copy coin of Magacoin posted the day after this one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmaga4chan-magacoin-make-america-crypto-great-again-2006933

I don't like that.
How can there be two coins with the same name?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Still waiting for pools.
Np, np!

Took me a while to figure out, but I finally did.
I have a few computers at home and at my Mom's house.

I port forwarded correctly and all... but for some reason none of the computers at my Mom's house (remote location) were finding blocks.
I fixed this by adding  (--no-longpoll --no-redirect --no-stratum) to the miner batch file... without the ( ) of course.
And then I also did this to my magacoin.conf:

server=1
rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0
rpcworkqueue=64
maxreceivebuffer=300000
maxsendbuffer=60000
rpcthreads=240

Not sure which of these things fixed it, but something did.
Before I did these changes, if I would go to my wallet's 127.0.0.1:5332 it would say that the work queue was full... now it never says that and all the remote location computers produce mined blocks!

And it is working great over my dynamic dns if anyone was wondering about that.

Activity: 38
pool pls
Building and/or operating a mining pool is not in my immediate goals. If anyone else wants to take on this, they are most welcome.

Seems to be working.
Thanks for testing, I really appreciate it!

when plan listing to exchanger
We are building out the network right now.
Activity: 307
Merit: 107
Binance #Smart World Global Token
when plan listing to exchanger
Anyone willing to compile minerd on windows and give us a link?
Happy to announce that a compiled version of magaminer for Windows 64-bit is now available at the following link:
https://github.com/magacoin/magaminer/releases

Please note that I do not have immediate access to a Windows machine and will need someone to help test/evaluate the build. Thanks!

MAGA

TY! TESTING NOW!

Seems to be working.
Happy to announce that a compiled version of magaminer for Windows 64-bit is now available at the following link:

Please note that I do not have immediate access to a Windows machine and will need someone to help test/evaluate the build. Thanks!

MAGA

TY! TESTING NOW!
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
I'd also like to provide some updates.

I've been really hard at work on the initial website and brick explorer. Everything is coming along very very nicely and I hope to reveal them shortly.

MAGA

MAGA
can hillary supports buy these or will the system block them??
Hillary has supporters? Grin

MAGA
Ahh yep. It was the firewall. Not windows but Norton. All working now MAGA!
Nice! I am glad to hear that you got it working Smiley

MAGA
So this alt coin is mainly for Miner's benefit correct? There is nothing else to add here for the rest of the Community, except those in the U.S interested to build the Wall to keep the Mexican people out of the U.S? What other goals does this coin have?
The current cryptocurrency scene has been overridden by junk ICOs, buzz words, and premined fiascos. I feel that this new trend is nothing, but predatory and disingenuous.

Instead of following suit, this coin and the surrounding community are being built from the ground up -- this means no ICO, no pre-mining, and no bounties. MAGA is the largest counterculture movement of our time, and Magacoin will be one of its many tools. Magacoin will become a very large network.

MAGA
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
So this alt coin is mainly for Miner's benefit correct? There is nothing else to add here for the rest of the Community, except those in the U.S interested to build the Wall to keep the Mexican people out of the U.S? What other goals does this coin have?
Pages:
Jump to: