Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off) - page 2. (Read 13086 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

As for this whole bs still ongoing with BUCKS and MAGIC MONEY etc it needs to stop!

Either reveal the "supposed" exploit and end it now, or just stop, it really is like watching kids at play  Wink
Playing like kids eh ?

[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * just firing some warning shots to quit fucking with me
[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * or i will destroy them
[03 Aug 15 02:03] * Nikkers * ......or i will destroy them lmao
[03 Aug 15 02:05] * VashTheStampede * yeah indeed Nikkers
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * VashTheStampede * we can team up against the bullshitters
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * Nikkers * lol

and......what's your point? spots said something and i laughed at it, so what?

also i wasn't begging for a fix. i was sick of the shitty screens and peeps going oooh look at these blah blah blah,

why not just say we think there may be a time drift issue, and it could have even been fixed by now? also i would have maybe believed it more easily.

anyway dont start your shit with me mate, i have not insulted anyone(at least to my knowledge lol) i've not been rude to anyone, so man up and at least give me the

same treatment i give you Wink 

I'm in this game not for shit, but for a bit of fun, and maybe make a few quid, and also to make some friends and learn more everyday Wink
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
TIMES UP SPOTS.

YOUR A DICK OF FIRST CLASS PROPORTIONS.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post, as my crypto-company, as of tomorrow, will complete its second full year of service. However, the level of threats, extortion, and insults have escalated beyond a point I am willing to deal with any longer. I know, and have, been successful in any field I start a business in, so I know that this is not the end for me as an entrepreneur, but I do know that my family is more important to me than the bullshit that has been going on recently. I have been lied to, manipulated, and threatened by people that I, at one time, trusted. The ironic part of this entire thing is that the people issuing the threats, posting nonsense.. We have all their info, as well. All the trolls.. I know who they really are, but I am not in the business of compromising peoples desire to stay anonymous. However, if the threats and extortion continue, you will all be hearing of lawsuits moving forward, as my family's protection is more important to me than my reputation, and the counsel I have in place is more than willing to start throwing papers around. Contacting my extended family and issuing threats about things they have no idea about is not something I will stand for much longer. I am literally holding a superstar group of lions back from destroying a pack of weakened gazelles

For those of you not in the loop.. I have, for months now, been berated daily in private for my decisions or choices, receive extortion attempts quite often which include my extended family's information (who have nothing to do with coins). I have a girlfriend and a kid to worry about and this entire situation has quickly become escalated to the point that it is no longer worth my time or effort. That being said.. I am stepping back from the role that I've had for the past 16 months with these coins and will pass the torch to the GorillaCouncil

I have been dealing with threats and extortion attempts so I have not been following this 'exploit' too closely, but apparently people are using the timedrift issues to stake more or something. I don't know, nor do I really care to dig deeper. So before I step back, I will give two suggestions on how to move forward:

1) Find someone else to fix the time drift or whatever issue is in the current chain. I will not be doing this, as I do not feel like spending more and more time researching issues that may or may not even be the problem. If any of you know someone willing to assist in this option, I feel like that is the best, and least intrusive to users, course of action, but I will not be the one doing it

2) Swap back to an old chain that simply stakes. I can secure those chains very quickly and the swap would be fairly easy since it's 1:1 and already on CoinPayments. I can get it done this weekend if you guys choose this option and continue to use the Variance Staking system in that chain

On a personal note, I want to thank everyone who has supported me, or my company, in the past two years. I'm sorry to put you guys in this situation, as I appreciate you guys and the support you have given me more than anything else that has happened to me in recent history. There is a lot of negativity because of my abrasive attitude towards stupidity and ignorance, and I understand why people don't like me as a person, but my family and their safety and security is more important to me than digital currencies. I encourage everyone to reply with their vote on how to move forward before I step back. If there is not a majority by tomorrow morning, my time, I will begin the process of setting up a swap-back to an older, less complicated chain, so I can leave you guys with something that I feel is 100% secure. I'm sure this post will find its way to Bitcointalk, which is whatever, since I have no interest in following that forum anymore
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Huh Huh WOW !!!   fuck you Robert

you forced all of us in that swap from the old coins that we all entered based on your (false) promises and incoming changes...

we are all now stucked in a broken coin that is getting exploited because you are simply a copy&paster "dev" and now you quit
you are a moron.

I hope you guys understood my position in trying to protect my already big losing invesment with spot's shitty coins.
I never been on the Robert Pfeffer side, but in the middle... watching and trying to protect the investment the best i could.
I still don't like Vegasguy though  Wink
No.... cmon learn to google...

so much fail here

Magic Internet Money has been released already.  You really couldn't google it even 1 time and then come up with an original name??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mim-magic-internet-money-merge-mine-with-frk-now-464184

In the real world brands are recycled every day so why not in crypto world ?
Besides did it ever crossed your mind he has a black/sarcastic sense of humor ?
TEETH = dead coin, MiM = dead coin.
I think it's funny.  Cheesy

so much fail here
Please explain ?
Nobody is perfect, ppl make mistakes, you of all ppl should know...
How many times did you failed with TEKCoin, the forking issues ?
Anyway, TEK is doing well and good to see you finally have a coder take care of the wallet, noise23.
New wallet runs fine on my box.

So thumbs up !

As for this whole bs still ongoing with BUCKS and MAGIC MONEY etc it needs to stop!

Either reveal the "supposed" exploit and end it now, or just stop, it really is like watching kids at play  Wink
Playing like kids eh ?

[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * just firing some warning shots to quit fucking with me
[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * or i will destroy them
[03 Aug 15 02:03] * Nikkers * ......or i will destroy them lmao
[03 Aug 15 02:05] * VashTheStampede * yeah indeed Nikkers
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * VashTheStampede * we can team up against the bullshitters
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * Nikkers * lol

Hmmmm it appears your blockchain just jumped like 4000 blocks....   Shocked

I'll let you have your fun, but that is just a warning  Wink

(Btw, there's like 5 things you should still change. If you weren't acting like such pricks, I would help you)

6 exploits and maybe more, all present in his recent coins because they use the same code :
10K, TEETH, VARY etc. and of course BUCKS !

Fire up this wonderful Gorilla wallet, from this great coin.
Click Help, and what do we see ?
"About MMXIV"

I guess you have problems with your eyes ?
Talking about a no brainer. LOL

A few screenies just dont cut it nowadays.
Man you are pathetic, begging for a fix like that !
Crawl back to your master and suck his GorillaDick.
Having fun mining your asses off and see it all fail ?
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Keep deleting my posts Spots, they just end up being posted elsewhere and confirm your status as a dev who is trying to hide something.

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Took all of 20 seconds for him to delete this one, in a thread he doesnt care about.

Dont cry now, you acted like a complete arse and dared me to sell like a cocky prick when I mentioned the wallets staking 10x more than anyone else. So now I am, much more to come too.
You cant hide that sort of shit and you dont want to even acknowledge it. I wonder why that is.

Can hardly blame others for wanting out before everyone catches on.

Waits for cowardly post delete only to be reposted everywhere else.

Enjoy the dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1007
...just reposting that here to let you all remember what kind of guy this vegas is.
a smart one.

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Do you really expect us idiots to actually read all of that.  

On with the new coin....  

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
lol. I know exactly who I am , and what I stand for, and most people here do too.

Vegas.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
If you dont want to buy it, I can lease it for 5 btc a month.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
this is cute!

I'll sell you www.magicinternetmoney.org for 100 btc
legendary
Ive tried and tried with you, and your too full of hate and anger. Its no suprise you hate me the most, and Im glad you do, I can easily handle that. The results will speak for themselves in the end. In the end you are a "right fighter", even to the destruction of yourself. Sad. http://www.boxingscene.com/motivation/6974.php

After the swap there wont be a lawyer on earth that will be strong enough or wise enough to defend you, Im going to bury both of you. You deserve all thats coming. Im going to own that little piece of shit, you call a house after you screw everyone, then Im going to sell it, and use the proceeds to mend the losses to everyone. After I beat your ass in court, Im going to get a judgment lien that will attach to that house. Bring ANY fucking lawyer you want, hell, he will hire me after I whip his ass in court. Theres only one person I am afraid of in this world : me. Thats a fact!

Im also going to report you to every government authority that pertains to your business. If there is no wrong doing, there is nothing to worry about? Right?

Think..THINK REALLY hard before you do this.

Still think its the best decision ever to screw everyone?

Many many people that I have destroyed financially come back and ask me , WHY, WHY didnt you warn me about you? Well, you HAVE been warned about me. I dont work, I have enough money to last me to 10 lifetimes. I have ALL the time in the world, and Im going to use it on you, I dont care how much it takes. Money is nothing to me.

You HAVE been warned, Im going to squash you like the fucking bug you are.

Vegas

vegasguy,  please give us news about your threats to sue the guy... you threatened him, right?
were you full of shit once again or do you sue him already? where are the procedures at now? please, give ETA
thanks.

pm me man, let's make love thru pm

Sprayer Sprayed
legendary
lol. .you are so sick. poor guy.

byebye if ever my bct account is banned.

bah.. another day in teh internetz
legendary
What you dont understand is. I NEVER post here first, EVER. I always RESPOND to your messages. So stop posting, and I wont respond. So far Ive reported your post to the mods and asked them to ban your account. Im still deciding weather to report you to your local authorities or not. Lets see how far you want to go with this. Just leave. Its that simple, and choose someone else to bash... LOL. ANYONE but me...Geez.

I love crypto Wink
Vegas
legendary
Now im going to report you. omg.. some people. I tried Sad

well, sometimes you have to choose your fights. it's sad to see your high IQ don't help you fighting those that are worth to.
but if that's where you want to go, then please let me know about the developments (in private preferably, i will give you my email or skype as it's better).
legendary
Now im going to report you. omg.. some people. I tried Sad First Ill get your account banned here, Ill start with that. Thats not a threat, its a promise.

Vegas

legendary
You want to call my bluff? Write the words "you cant get me arrested"...go ahead. Im STRONGLY advising you to just leave this thread to keep your freedom.

Vegas

are you trying to threaten me like you tried to threaten iGotSpots?
legendary
You want to call my bluff? Write the words "you cant get me arrested"...go ahead. Im STRONGLY advising you to just leave this thread to keep your freedom. You have broken STRONG international laws , that are strictly enforced. Im giving you a chance to keep your freedom.. NOW TAKE IT. BYE!

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: