Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off) - page 6. (Read 13086 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I started it, but I have 0 connections
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
FYI - I did a search in windows for the file and had 5 wallets with it.
Some of the internet sites offering downloads looked a little scary.

Coin wallets you could download which had the file on my system
   were Moin, Maza, Gameholic,NameCoinand Synergy 
   Then, copy the filefrom one of those folders to MagicMoney qt folder)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
C:\Program Files\WalletName\libwinpthread-1.dll...that is path
Activity: 541
When trying to run this wallet I get an error of libwinpthread-1.dll is missing
Just search for the file from another wallet and copy it to the directory you keep magicmoney-qt.exe/

I can't find it
legendary
NotaBeliever - Thank you - that worked!
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
so where we can sell TEETH
im not sure any exchanger can accept TEETH because in fact this coin is dead  Undecided

Sorry this coin isn't Teeth.

It is MagicMoney.
im not sure any exchanger can accept TEETH because in fact this coin is dead  Undecided

I don't know that it was dead, why any of spots old coins still the blocks have increased in numbers. Everyone open up your old wallets and  you will see the blocks heights have increased since the day we swapped. The person that told us this coin is dead still is staking them. Vary probably saved for another one of their spots future forked coins project.

Their is a long list of coins forked, rising from the dead etc,, nothing new spots has done it too

Thanks Dev for the spin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
im not sure any exchanger can accept TEETH because in fact this coin is dead  Undecided
Just search for the file from another wallet and copy it to the directory you keep magicmoney-qt.exe/
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Sure is a giant dip in that stake weight graph.. wonder why  Kiss
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
this coin will never make it on a exchange lmao
legendary

I gave my private keys to spots. If he doesn't bother collecting these TEETH will I be able to collect them? I hope so! Double coins. woohoo!!

Yep. If you understand that concept, then you understand the irony of them calling me the scammer..

Some people double claimed on BUCKS, dumped them, and now want to claim the same TEETH yet again on another chain, all while FUD'ing our actual project
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I gave my private keys to spots. If he doesn't bother collecting these TEETH will I be able to collect them? I hope so! Double coins. woohoo!!

Activity: 422
Meow
Yes, you should definitely move your coins since you did email the private keys and while my emails are safe, yours may not be

As far as me moving or stealing your coins.. come on, seriously?

Just a general precaution one should take if any one other person had your private key. Nothing personal Wink
legendary
Hmmmm it appears your blockchain just jumped like 4000 blocks....   Shocked

I'll let you have your fun, but that is just a warning  Wink

(Btw, there's like 5 things you should still change. If you weren't acting like such pricks, I would help you)

There, I let it go. Now stop fucking with me and I'll leave you alone, too. You only lost a few thousand blocks and I didn't do anything malicious in them. Just some warning shots to chill the fuck out and leave the rest of us alone from now on
legendary
Hmmmm it appears your blockchain just jumped like 4000 blocks....   Shocked

I'll let you have your fun, but that is just a warning  Wink

(Btw, there's like 5 things you should still change. If you weren't acting like such pricks, I would help you)
legendary
Yes, you should definitely move your coins since you did email the private keys and while my emails are safe, yours may not be

As far as me moving or stealing your coins.. come on, seriously?
Activity: 422
Meow
Now, you want to "re-launch" teeth (or other originals igs' coins) that were already at least double claimed and dumped by you guys?

I never double/triple/quadruple claimed anything, so I'm not sure where this accusation is coming from. I do like your monkey story though; it's a good reminder to let go of our attachments.

This is an Open Source project with a decentralized blockchain. Any community can do the same for any abandoned coin, and what's great about this is that no one person can stop it.

As a reminder, everyone who runs this new wallet and who took part in the BUCKS swap should immediately transfer their coins to a new address in the same wallet, so that no one else has your private key Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ricky many of us lost our ass on the original gorilla bucks (1st one). Are there any plans to recreate this? I will contribute to a bounty.

vegas
Pages:
Jump to: