Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off) - page 5. (Read 13086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

This has really got me confused..

From IGS's post we know.

a) His code is perfect, it has never had a bug.
b) He can dump on the block chain at will.

The only thing I can conclude is he has a back door coded into the coin to be able to manipulate it at will. 

Sounds shady as hell to me.   
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You can crash it as low as you want, I'm not trying to sell them so the price doesn't matter to me. Judging by the less than 5 BTC worth of sell orders on Bittrex and c-cex combined, all the other holders are long term who don't give a shit about your petty games either. You will literally be trading to yourself to feel relevant

You should get this garbage added to an exchange (doubt that will even happen), so I can dump on the blockchain you are reviving from our trash bin, like you have done to all my coins. Will feel nice to make some Magic Money quick off of stupid people for a change instead of being blamed for dumps by the people doing the dumping

Honestly, I don't even read your ramblings anymore, so I'm just responding to your second post. Trying to comb through your incohesion gives me migraines

Btw, I've already shown once this blockchain isn't secure, so any exchange that adds it after that is taking a big risk. Not to mention, all the reputable sites have already confirmed this won't be added. You're pissing into the wind
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
@Spots, keep coming back here and I will crash bucks to 1 sat, and THAT wont take much effort, its very weak. Todays vol on Trex was .07 BTC ...LOL whats that like $19!??! Ive made more than that in the time Ive wrote this message.

Vegas
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lol at vegas thinking he means anything to me. How did trying to intimidate me work out last time?  Kiss

You're lucky the GorillaCouncil voted for me to leave the trash chains die or I would be wrecking this shit

After looking at everything, I warned you over and over NOT to do the swap, that this would end disastrous for everyone. Your gorillabucks is now worth less than a penny a coin, and that is every coin you had combined. You were sure you knew better than I. So at that point I knew this would end in a train wreck, there was nothing for me to do except sit back and watch you self destruct, and that is exactly what happened. I even offered my services for free. To advise you on your coins, but again, your ego kicked in and you thought you knew better. Ive got some advice. Next time a guy who makes hundreds of dollars an hour offers his financial advice for free, TAKE IT!!! I judge you on results, nothing else. Your results are you live in a shithole, your a horrible person thats been disowned by the community, and your broke as fuck, and mad as hell becuase I was 100% percent correct. So , yes, its no surprise you hate me. I am your opposite. I help people, I have integrity, and honesty. The only person I bully is YOU, thats it. I wont pick on people that are new to the community and treat them like shit, like you, just because they dont know something. I cannot be bought or sold at any price, and I am much more intelligent than you will EVER be. FACT: EVERY COIN YOU HAVE EVER CREATED HAS FAILED AND IS WORTHLESS. THAT YOU CANNOT ARGUE. After years of creating shit coins, you have nothing to show for it except an angry community. Is it true you still live with your parents? LMFAO. Thats great. When your worth millions , like me, THEN you can have that ego, but that day will never come. Honesty and integrity is were wealth lies. So keep coming here, and I will continue telling truths. I have all the time and money , and you have neither. Also,YOU DONT GET TO DELETE MY POSTS, THEY STAY HERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ.

The man speaks the truth.
legendary
Lol at vegas thinking he means anything to me. How did trying to intimidate me work out last time?  Kiss

You're lucky the GorillaCouncil voted for me to leave the trash chains die or I would be wrecking this shit

After looking at everything, I warned you over and over NOT to do the swap, that this would end disastrous for everyone. Your gorillabucks is now worth less than a penny a coin, and that is every coin you had combined. You were sure you knew better than I. So at that point I knew this would end in a train wreck, there was nothing for me to do except sit back and watch you self destruct, and that is exactly what happened. I even offered my services for free. To advise you on your coins, but again, your ego kicked in and you thought you knew better. Ive got some advice. Next time a guy who makes hundreds of dollars an hour offers his financial advice for free, TAKE IT!!! I judge you on results, nothing else. Your results are you live in a shithole, your a horrible person thats been disowned by the community, and your broke as fuck, and mad as hell becuase I was 100% percent correct. So , yes, its no surprise you hate me. I am your opposite. I help people, I have integrity, and honesty. The only person I bully is YOU, thats it. I wont pick on people that are new to the community and treat them like shit, like you, just because they dont know something. I cannot be bought or sold at any price, and I am much more intelligent than you will EVER be. FACT: EVERY COIN YOU HAVE EVER CREATED HAS FAILED AND IS WORTHLESS. THAT YOU CANNOT ARGUE. After years of creating shit coins, you have nothing to show for it except an angry community. Is it true you still live with your parents? LMFAO. Thats great. When your worth millions , like me, THEN you can have that ego, but that day will never come. Honesty and integrity is were wealth lies. So keep coming here, and I will continue telling truths. I have all the time and money , and you have neither. Also,YOU DONT GET TO DELETE MY POSTS, THEY STAY HERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ.
Activity: 462
legendary

Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Thanks Vegas your a good man
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Static build works no problems.

Thanks, I'll remove the other link then. Wink
legendary
Smart changes, but that's not how I moved it forward. That is most likely how someone else would, though. Btw, I used your client to do it, not TEETH

Be my guest and take us to new heights then.

PS: I see what you are trying to to. I won't ask for your help. It wasn't me who started this shitty fight and it won't be me who will end it.

Ill end it. Spots, ill be here, so you can go now. @Ricky Spots only attacks those he thinks he can bully. He only tried me a few times and found out really fast that was a bad idea, and now he avoids me as much as he can. So if he wants to try to use this thread as a "playground" bring it on. Spots remember this: You wont be able to delete my posts here, so welcome. I told him months later after whipping his ass in his own thread over and over that I have an IQ of 161. One of 53 people on the planet. Ooops, must have forgot to tell him sooner Wink Now let me be clear, Spots is a pretty smart guy. Difference is he uses his intelligence for the wrong reason. I hope one day, he sees that it can be used for a higher purpose. I use my gift to help people, and the rewards are much higher than any monetary value. Im in crypto, not because I need the money, but because I believe it will one day give people the ability to have money, that would have never had the chance. Asics will get cheaper and more affordable, and more efficient. I also enjoy taking down scam coins. The bigger the better. My latest one is completely obliterating Diggits with a few posts. It had a coin market cap of $272 Million, second only to btc. I could not allow such a massive fraud in crypto, so I took it down. It was worth $2.70 a coin when I saw it, and after my posts it sits at about 600,000 sat. Im not bragging, Im simply explaining my cause. Spots do NOT show up here again, because if you do, Ill wreck you here, then Ill go to your thread.

Vegas
legendary
Smart changes, but that's not how I moved it forward. That is most likely how someone else would, though. Btw, I used your client to do it, not TEETH

PS: I see what you are trying to to. I won't ask for your help. It wasn't me who started this shitty fight and it won't be me who will end it.

I'm not trying to do anything. All you've done is given me a playground to test on Wink

So - I am not sure I understand. Spots: Are you saying you are messing with the coin?
       Your sometimes cryptic communication is difficult for an old straight-forward guy like me.

If so, why? Don't you have things to do to build value in BUCKS.

All he did was fastforward a few K blocks using the ultra low PoW diff limit which we inherited from the TEETH wallet.
It is a nuisance but there is no security issue there. Its not like the blocks come in limited supply, right?

He should pay attention to GorillaBucks problems and leave the others alone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Hi guys,

I have made a few changes to the wallet. Please download the binaries from the OP.

Changelog:

• New Version Number to prevent the TEETH wallets from connecting.
  • Added a seed node.

There is also a link bellow that one to test the static build wallet. This is to prevent the error message about not finding the libwinpthread-1.dll.
To test this you only need to run it from a folder that does not contain that file. Please post the results.

General warning: Only trust the links directly from the OP.

Im not interesting with your coin please don't send me PM again
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
So - I am not sure I understand. Spots: Are you saying you are messing with the coin?
       Your sometimes cryptic communication is difficult for an old straight-forward guy like me.

If so, why? Don't you have things to do to build value in BUCKS.

Activity: 432

Hi guys,

I have made a few changes to the wallet. Please download the binaries from the OP.

Changelog:

• Added a seed node.

There is also a link bellow that one to test the static build wallet. This is to prevent the error message about not finding the libwinpthread-1.dll.
To test this you only need to run it from a folder that does not contain that file. Please post the results.

Static build works no problems.
legendary
Activity: 541
I started it, but I have 0 connections

Hi,

I have updated the OP with links to new binaries. Those already include the seednode. Try them.

nope, still nothing

EDIT: working now
I started it, but I have 0 connections

Hi,

I have updated the OP with links to new binaries. Those already include the seednode. Try them.

Hi guys,

Changelog:

• Added a seed node.

Pages:
Jump to: