Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off) - page 8. (Read 13086 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is the plan first? Creating a Wallet  or creating the fork?

I'm currently testing the old gorilla teeth wallet with a new checkpoint. Nothing fancy.

I also got the MMXIV wallet running on the TEETH blockchain.

What do you think?

Do you have any nodes and ports for mmxiv?
My 4.0.4 wallet will not sync.

Teeth syncs fine.

[
{
"addr" : "37.193.186.134:11065",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1436801406,
"lastrecv" : 1436801406,
"conntime" : 1436801162,
"version" : 60080,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.4/MMXIV:1.0.8(v1.0.8.0-g135dd35-beta)/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"height" : 256840,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "213.107.69.133:11065",
"lastsend" : 1436801406,
"lastrecv" : 1436801406,
"conntime" : 1436801175,
"version" : 60080,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.4/MMXIV:1.0.8(v1.0.8.0-unk-beta)/",
"height" : 256840,
}
]
Activity: 93

I'm currently testing the old gorilla teeth wallet with a new checkpoint. Nothing fancy.

What do you think?

Do you have any nodes and ports for mmxiv?
My 4.0.4 wallet will not sync.

Teeth syncs fine.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Just so you guys know, I've already informed all reputable exchanges that people are trying to double claim by redeeming swapped coins on a second chain, so good luck getting listed anywhere that matters

I don't think the point of this experiment is to cheat any exchanges - as far as I can tell the intentions are above board; any exchange that would list this would do so knowing it is a community takeover of the old TEETH blockchain.

It's people trying to double claim coins; I already have confirmation that nobody that matters will list these, but you are, of course, free to try

That is repression. Typical of a wannabe despot like you.

And it means that you are afraid of this. Why?
He doesn't like it when somebody messes with "his" Gorilla thing, and even worse having success.
Of course he feels threatened have you seen the performance of his coins...I've invested in coins where the dev has walked away and abandoned it and weeks/months later they are still performing better than his. LMAO.   How embarrassing would it be for someone to pick up one of his failures and make something of it. P.O.F. Proof of Failure.
Activity: 445
Just so you guys know, I've already informed all reputable exchanges that people are trying to double claim by redeeming swapped coins on a second chain, so good luck getting listed anywhere that matters

I don't think the point of this experiment is to cheat any exchanges - as far as I can tell the intentions are above board; any exchange that would list this would do so knowing it is a community takeover of the old TEETH blockchain.

It's people trying to double claim coins; I already have confirmation that nobody that matters will list these, but you are, of course, free to try

He doesn't like it when somebody messes with "his" Gorilla thing, and even worse having success.
Activity: 445
Replay :
You'll excuse me when I ignore your opinion since you don't even believe it enough to put your own username behind it. Get it.. Enema, behind.. yea I'm funny as shit
Glad you understand my nick, hidden talents ?  Wink
You might want to give it a try, who knows it might clean your head inside.
Don't worry in your case "behind" means up front in your face because it seems your anus is where your mouth should be.
Not only are you funny as shit but you seem to have a lot in common with it.

Gorilla bands eating Bananas in the Banana tree some monkey business we have here in crypto world.
Anyway have fun bro and good luck with BananaBucks, sorry I mean GorillaDicks, eh Bucks.
Wait a minute, GorillaDicks !
Cool name for a new coin. don't you think ?

Yeah I'm not as funny as you are.  Grin

Here are some other suggestions for the forked GorillaBucks :
GorillaDicks, set up a GorillaBoner aka Masternode.
GorillaBananas and grow some GorillaTrees.
GorillaFarts
GorillaFucks
GorillaBucksClassic

(I wonder who brought down GorillaX, Brilliant !)
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Fuck you too spots. Ill fund this bitch, and make sure it goes to the moon! You know I can too. Ricky , Ill tell you why he is a scared lil bitch, is because once this launches, he knows its going to take of like a bat out of hell, and it will prove once and for all what a real dickhead he is. Spots, your a "has been". Youve fucked over too many people, and the community has disowned you, you just havn't come to terms with it yet. Karma is a bitch, isnt it?

Vegas

legendary
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

what? like gorillaEX? fuck off out of here. It's about time your victims start fighting back.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 422
Meow

Meow
heres a couple from my teeth wallet.

Thanks! I am synched up now with TEETH, still no connections for original BUCKS.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This time I will invest in your teeth as it would be better plus a look spots nothing wrong with the coin as it was.

OP if there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask. My skill set is limited, but they are at your service.

Thank you guys. I will need help for sure to take this to port.

Ricky I will support you financially, and I am a man of great means. My only request is that Original Bucks is ported, and it would be nice to see a parody, as Ive said before I would like to see "Monkey Boy coin" derived from original gorilla bucks. Min 2btc, max 5BTC upon completion, depending on stable market price.

Vegas

Since I have TEETH up and running I will take a shot at the old BUCKS.

Do you like 'Monkey Dollar'?

I see where your going.Ageed. ok.. I like "Monkey Money". Your thoughts? Ticker MM?

Activity: 279
I know I expressed some concerns about the security of this project, but I'm totally in regardless  Cool

I found the old TEETH and BUCKS source code:
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaTeeth--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaBucks--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--

And compiled both wallets. Now I'm running them, with the intention of transferring my existing balances to new addresses, but I'm getting no connections.

If any of you are running these old wallets successfully, could you please share working addnodes?

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
heres a couple from my teeth wallet.

[
{
"addr" : "188.165.167.97:11864",
"lastsend" : 1436623487,
"lastrecv" : 1436623487,
"conntime" : 1436622853,
"version" : 60008,
"subver" : "/GorillaTeeth:0.6.4/TEETH:4.0.4(v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake)/",
"height" : 35121,
},
{
"addr" : "83.145.242.175:11864",
"lastsend" : 1436623473,
"lastrecv" : 1436623474,
"conntime" : 1436622933,
"version" : 60008,
"subver" : "/GorillaTeeth:0.6.4/TEETH:4.0.4(v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake)/",
"height" : 35121,
}
]
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Watching this one to see how it develops   Roll Eyes
Meow
I know I expressed some concerns about the security of this project, but I'm totally in regardless  Cool

I found the old TEETH and BUCKS source code:
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaTeeth--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaBucks--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--

And compiled both wallets. Now I'm running them, with the intention of transferring my existing balances to new addresses, but I'm getting no connections.

If any of you are running these old wallets successfully, could you please share working addnodes?

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
DEV what algo you coin?

Its proof of stake, a rebrand of a previous coin. We are still discussing the specs.
Activity: 532
DEV what algo you coin?
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
One thing I don't like is this new way of staking where as someone else get 50% of you stake. Yes a lot of people got burned and I was surprised at how little they complained. With that said I think vary was starting to show how well it staked when the difficulty was lower. I thought while we wait for ran exchange later we could stake and mine and reward our small group until it gets bigger.

Are you suggesting we use VARY staking formula?

How about coinbase maturity. About 100 blocks?
something similar less difficult and your design

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: