Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 24. (Read 155166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Promotion:

It's time for a little MaiaCoin promotion!!
Receive 200 MAIA, when you tweet about X15 MaiaCoin, the NextGen wallet, and the over 800% trading volume increase on Bittrex!!
make sure you include your MAIA address in the tweet to receive your FREE maia coins Cheesy

Done

Thanks, 200 MAIA on its way to you now Cheesy
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Promotion:

Receive 200 MAIA, when you tweet about X15 MaiaCoin, the NextGen wallet, and the over 800% trading volume increase on Bittrex!!
make sure you include your MAIA address in the tweet to receive your FREE maia coins Cheesy

Done
legendary
legendary
Promotion:

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Maia strikes back all haters Wink
legendary
MaiaCoin +812.5% on bittrex
legendary
MaiaCoin Update:

Still developing the wallet. The Tor integration hasn't been as straight forward as everyone would like. Also MaiaCoin never had Tor capability from launch, so makes the migration to using a Tor based network tricky to implement. The code base that MaiaCoin uses which along time ago was based on BlackCoin, has so far never had Tor integrated by anyone else and this process is taking a while to get working correctly.

Progress completed for this next major release...

1) Tor code base integrated
2) Tor code base compiling within MaiaCoin
3) Tor Hidden services seed nodes are set up and running
4) Extensive testing is underway right now, but there are some issues that still need fixing.

The migration plan for how we all move over to the Tor based network in a smooth, managed way that doesn't cause any major interruption to the existing network still needs to be determined, but this will be coming soon.

Lastly i want to thank everyone who has helped with various stages of testing all the MaiaCoin releases so far.

Activity: 51
yes, two dumps 1 milion cois each
Activity: 168
price growing  Smiley it seems that someone knows good news and start buying
But there is no updates from the long time, people think that development is over and nothing new will surprise them.
legendary
Thank you mammix2 for killing this [Suspicious link removed]d job and good deal

What??

Have you seen the last trade? Why do you think somebody is selling for 30 satoshi when the price was 4000 during the POW?

Lutek5, that isn't me selling!

What??

Have you seen the last trade? Why do you think somebody is selling for 30 satoshi when the price was 4000 during the POW?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i already asked bittrex to add LTC pair for maia
Activity: 159

What??
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

No i'm still here coding the Tor integration.

Keep up the good works
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Ugh, how disappointing, .2 btc volume on bittrex. Guess I should have dumped a long time ago.
]

u should of dumped while the dev was dumping too at 5000-4500 range

I should have done that, but I saw the new wallet and it cought my attention. guess I got fucked. I'm gonna dump it with a 10X loss. Great !
Activity: 168
you're not lost, just need a little time
Pages:
Jump to: