Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 22. (Read 155150 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
voted!Want more future development.Keep moving.We all hope Maia survive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
beside I have stolen all coins with wallet 4000 MaiaCoin. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Keep voting...
The Yes vote is winning so far...
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
voted! Wanna see Maia back  Wink
legendary
Please vote on future development of MaiaCoin.
legendary
So since mammix2 is shifting responsibility onto us, I want everyone who's interested in further MAIA development to post in this thread right now. No trolling, no bullshit. Post only if you want this project to continue.

Yes im concentrating on BoostCoin right now, as i said in a previous post, if there is enough community interest, i will also continue to develop MaiaCoin as well.

I'm not abandoning this project but i would like to see what community interest there is for continuing the MaiaCoin project.
So i have added a Poll to the thread to gauge the community interest. Please vote to show your support.

Thanks
M
Activity: 100
So since mammix2 is shifting responsibility onto us, I want everyone who's interested in further MAIA development to post in this thread right now. No trolling, no bullshit. Post only if you want this project to continue.

Yes im concentrating on BoostCoin right now, as i said in a previous post, if there is enough community interest, i will also continue to develop MaiaCoin as well.
Bull shit! Cry
Delisted from Bittrex
Is the shit coin dying?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
pump&dump coins alway come and go quickly Wink
Activity: 45
Developer is a son of a bitch, fucking asshole. Did nothing for this coin. Bastard dev, just ran away like a coward.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I  profited  from his last boostcoin but lost half of the profit from this shitcoin.Good job,dev.

Same to me , I'm 50/50 boost/maia...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I  profited  from his last boostcoin but lost half of the profit from this shitcoin.Good job,dev.
Activity: 159
haha, the coin is delisted from bittrex. DEV YOU'RE AN IDIOT!  Grin
No he's an asshole

All of the above. How fucking PATHETIC.

I sure hope this dev doesn't try to release another coin. He's going to have to change his identity and cover his tracks really well to avoid the backlash from this worthless pile of shit.
Activity: 73
No he's an asshole
Activity: 100
Can we take over this coin?  Roll Eyes

I'm sure you could... would just require forking the Github and setting up a new community location.  But is it worth it?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maiacoin/

hell no
Activity: 193

I'm sure you could... would just require forking the Github and setting up a new community location.  But is it worth it?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maiacoin/
Activity: 51
whats up mammix2? Are you still here? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: