Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 100. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Why does the wallet charge .04 M to send about 13M to Bittrex, but Bittrex only charges .02M to send it back?

Bittrex charges a flat rate, regardless of size
Is thePeeps paying/losing a transfer fee every time he sends me a pool payment?

when I pull the coins from Bittrex to the pool's wallet, it's done as one tx so we only have to pay the 0.02 once.  that is then divided up between all the algo's to be paid that day so it's fair. (ex: if sha and scrypt get paid in one day, they each loose 0.01 from the total before payment is sent out).

Standard Tx Fees apply when the pool sends out payments.  it's done as a sendmany (one big tx) to keep fees at a min.

When I send out today's payments i'll post the txid so you guys can see how much fees are costing.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Is there a problem with the x11 payout? Been a month just getting antsy to see what I made Grin 

Karn,
We need 2 more blocks (50 blocks found in total) before the shift can end.  I'm waiting as I'm mining on x11 too.

I am going to see if I can find some more coins to add today.

1 down 1 to go  Shocked Cool Shocked
Sounds good, hope it draws more miners in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Website edits:

I think it would sound better if these words were removed in bold.
 Smiley
How will I get paid for mining?
We make trades with mined coins, buy the payout coin and make payments directly to the your coin wallet address used once per day.

Working on the pools new front end right now. Hopefully you guys are pleasantly surprised  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Website edits:

I think it would sound better if these words were removed in bold.
 Smiley
How will I get paid for mining?
We make trades with mined coins, buy the payout coin and make payments directly to the your coin wallet address used once per day.
Why does the wallet charge .04 M to send about 13M to Bittrex, but Bittrex only charges .02M to send it back?

I would assume a fee is involved. What the amount is I couldn't tell you, though
I would be mining more if my cheapo rig would stop shutting down every few hours Cry
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

Is there a problem with the x11 payout? Been a month just getting antsy to see what I made Grin 

Karn,
We need 2 more blocks (50 blocks found in total) before the shift can end.  I'm waiting as I'm mining on x11 too.

Ah ok I see, adding all the hash I can to help out. Thank you for the update Grin

Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io

Karn,

Let me get this right after 30 days in my wallet they will not stake anymore right? So I just send them to an exchange and back to the same wallet to get them staking again?

Just to a different address. You can do it like that, too, though, if you want
Wow, I didn't know about that. Where does it say this?

Every coin has a max. It's under Specs in the OP (I don't have it on the website, yet, but I'm still working on that as a whole)
Did you just sneak that in there? Post 1453 has a copy of the OP that doesn't have the 30 day max line in there...

A bit ago when I reworked the post after the hard deadline
Let me get this right after 30 days in my wallet they will not stake anymore right? So I just send them to an exchange and back to the same wallet to get them staking again?

Every coin has a max. It's under Specs in the OP (I don't have it on the website, yet, but I'm still working on that as a whole)
Did you just sneak that in there? Post 1453 has a copy of the OP that doesn't have the 30 day max line in there...

I agree, sounds good in theory but would be tough in practice.  I guess my point is - until there is more buy pressure, or a heckuva lot more hash on the multipool, the price of M is going to stay where it is now.
Actually, the price of M is more likely to decline in proportion to the increase in supply of M (due to POS), according to classic economic theory, unless demand can be increased.

We have only created another 53 coins since we switched to PoS. The last buy on the multipool was over 40 just for SHA alone, granted it was a very long shift, but the point still stands that the multipool very easily overpowers the amount created by PoS
Right, but a year from now, if all else stays the same, your coins will be worth 2/3 what they are today in theory with a 50% stake, and that works out to roughly 3 new coins per day, right? At current rates, the demand from the pool works out to be maybe 2-3M coins per day (if you average the last couple of months). The problem is that the selling volume on Bittrex appears to be many times that, so additional demand is going to be needed just to maintain current valuation unless you can keep people from selling.

Yes, but you are forgetting something. We don't pay fees to miners or anyone else. Any fee paid is discarded by the network and destroyed forever to help combat inflation at an uncontrollably fast rate. Combine normal trading transfers, as well as the 30 day max of staking before you have to move them again, and it should do well to control inflation alongside all the other tools and services to get them into strong hands of holders and stakers

Yes, we will have some inflation, but with this method it will be far, far less than a coin secured through Proof of Work

This reminded me,

Ah so just make a new addy in the wallet (would save on fees for the 2nd leg of the trip)
Pages:
Jump to: