Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 138. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Damn. Haven't checked you guys in a while. Didn't realize you were up to .05 BTC each now

Multipool is buying daily now that ThePeePs is back from the HOPEX conference. We would be way higher if people weren't being foolish with their coins and fighting for pennies to have the lowest sell order...

funny but helps buyers Wink

btw any nodes to help sync the client?

Buyers have had months to get in cheap  Wink

addnode=p2pool.thepeeps.net
addnode=47.17.84.135
addnode=122.99.122.201
addnode=115.28.19.199
addnode=5.250.177.24
addnode=107.170.169.169
addnode=162.243.39.250
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=173.52.85.7
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Damn. Haven't checked you guys in a while. Didn't realize you were up to .05 BTC each now

Multipool is buying daily now that ThePeePs is back from the HOPEX conference. We would be way higher if people weren't being foolish with their coins and fighting for pennies to have the lowest sell order...

funny but helps buyers Wink

btw any nodes to help sync the client?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I saw the giveaway. Didn't see anything about a raffle, but its sold out. What you have is a passive PR campaign. You are saying you have nothing that is active. As in daily, or even twice a week. The guy with the twitter account is not active at all. I hate FB, but..... it is another avenue of exposure.

~darylluke.

You're right. I came off harsh at first. My bad. We're cool  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I saw the giveaway. Didn't see anything about a raffle, but its sold out. What you have is a passive PR campaign. You are saying you have nothing that is active. As in daily, or even twice a week. The guy with the twitter account is not active at all. I hate FB, but..... it is another avenue of exposure.

~darylluke.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Even I have seen their news. I usually hate press releases for coins but this one at least had something significant to advertise
Are there any plans in the works for a PR campaign for this coin?thnx.

Lol, seriously?

You think it's funny wanting to know this? It was a serious question, sir....  Undecided

~darylluke.

We have a $25,000 giveaway. Raffle is already sold out. Press release with links to all of those in the OP. Yes, I think it's funny you ask if we are doing any PR without reading the things we are already doing
We need more exchanges.

I vote for Mintpal listing, then maybe a Chinese exchange!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.

Lol, seriously?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I will get back to working and manging the pool when HOPE ends on Sunday.  I will start processing payouts then.  I am sorry for making all of you wait.  But I am sure that some of the stuff I am learning about this weekend I will be able to use in making the pool run better.
There is $40 worth of buys holding up the *entire* MMXIV market right now . . . need some activity, badly!

Looks like a lot more than that to me...

Thanks to a couple people, yes it is now Cool  

Hopefully the volume spike today is at least in part to the pool finally performing some trades?  ThePeePs, you reading this?  Wink
MMXIV Vol  108.28413069 MMXIV  Shocked

I will get back to working and manging the pool when HOPE ends on Sunday.  I will start processing payouts then.  I am sorry for making all of you wait.  But I am sure that some of the stuff I am learning about this weekend I will be able to use in making the pool run better.
There is $40 worth of buys holding up the *entire* MMXIV market right now . . . need some activity, badly!

Looks like a lot more than that to me...
Anyone feel like trying to make a new logo for us for when we fork it? I'll start the bounty at 5 MMXIV for the best one, but it'll probably go up if it's nice enough  Wink

I'll give it a shot,  think you can pm me withan idea of what type of design you want.

Use your imagination  Wink  Doesn't have to be super detailed or 3d, as long as it's nice and clean looking, the style doesn't matter to me
Merit: 250
Anyone feel like trying to make a new logo for us for when we fork it? I'll start the bounty at 5 MMXIV for the best one, but it'll probably go up if it's nice enough  Wink

I'll give it a shot,  think you can pm me withan idea of what type of design you want.
Anyone feel like trying to make a new logo for us for when we fork it? I'll start the bounty at 5 MMXIV for the best one, but it'll probably go up if it's nice enough  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I will get back to working and manging the pool when HOPE ends on Sunday.  I will start processing payouts then.  I am sorry for making all of you wait.  But I am sure that some of the stuff I am learning about this weekend I will be able to use in making the pool run better.

Status?  I'm about to give up on this, been mining for 12 days now with no payout.  I am a patient person but this is getting ridiculous.

My best guess, you probably have 0.3 BTC or more just from my hashrate alone pointed at this pool for the past 12 days.  Do what you're supposed to do and use that BTC to buy MMXIV and get the price back up.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
So what is the relevance of these event with the coin! No information about the spec of the coin eta'l given

Can somebody fill me in?

Welcome, I think it is some Part of the nice Retrostyle of the Coin It has nothing to do with the specs themself. The Coin is almost mined out, that is why you found some of the spec missing, there is a multipool for mining. The value of this coin (besites of beeing rare) comes more from other factors like ongoing development (right now they are doing a POS versoin of the client),  plenty plenty of giveaways (see anouncement) and raffles.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Can somebody fill me in?
Jump to: