Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 134. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Bittrex says MMXIV is disabled. How can I send them there if its saying disabled?

No shit, can't make deposits if Bittrex has the wallet shutdown.

I sent my MMXIV to Bittrex right before they closed the wallet - and looks like half of it was credited or something.  My Bittrex balance is higher than it used to be, but not as high as it should be after my deposit.  Weird shit.

I'm on Bittrex rigtht now, and the wallet is running, on their status page, it shows as delayed.  IIRC, it should be 10-20 confirms for your tx to be avail.

UPDATE: it's 20 confirms for MMXIV to be avail on Bittrex.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Just down loaded the wallet, but it will not synch, says "No block Source available". Conf file looks fine that was downloaded from site, is their a change in the conf file?
Thanks,
Tom
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Will the coin change name when there's no longer a limit of 2014?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
so cap of 2014 then sudden change too POS @ 50%  Huh

They been talking about POS since the coin was almost finished being mined it seems. I look forward to faster transactions and making something of what just sits.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
so cap of 2014 then sudden change too POS @ 50%  Huh

Bittrex says MMXIV is disabled. How can I send them there if its saying disabled?

I sent my MMXIV to Bittrex right before they closed the wallet - and looks like half of it was credited or something.  My Bittrex balance is higher than it used to be, but not as high as it should be after my deposit.  Weird shit.

They're saying network issues on IRC, so we shall see what happens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 120

Everything works for me. Just bought a small amount, and also withdrew...?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I sent my MMXIV to Bittrex right before they closed the wallet - and looks like half of it was credited or something.  My Bittrex balance is higher than it used to be, but not as high as it should be after my deposit.  Weird shit.
Coins sent to Bittrex, fingers crossed . . . I don't like having 100% of my coins in one place.

I'm still confused on exactly what is going to happen here.  Sounds like you are going to create a new coin that is 100% POS with 2014 total coins.  Bittrex will need to setup the new wallet, and you'll need to transfer funds to Bittrex to cover all MMXIV account holders, then they handle associating our balances with the new wallet and giving us new deposit addresses?

How will the multipool work with this?  I am still mining there, and payouts are going to my wallet address, not my Bittrex deposit address.

Most importantly . . . any idea on when this new transfer will take place?

As soon as possible. ThePeePs will most likely do the next payouts on the old chain, since the addresses used start with 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Coins sent to Bittrex, fingers crossed . . . I don't like having 100% of my coins in one place.

I'm still confused on exactly what is going to happen here.  Sounds like you are going to create a new coin that is 100% POS with 2014 total coins.  Bittrex will need to setup the new wallet, and you'll need to transfer funds to Bittrex to cover all MMXIV account holders, then they handle associating our balances with the new wallet and giving us new deposit addresses?

How will the multipool work with this?  I am still mining there, and payouts are going to my wallet address, not my Bittrex deposit address.

Most importantly . . . any idea on when this new transfer will take place?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
We will be doing a coin swap to a new blockchain, switching MMXIV to full Proof of Stake. It will have a 50% yearly yield (as voted on) with 1 day maturity. Get your MMXIV to Bittrex now to make sure you are ready for the swap

Sorry where was this voted on?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Alright, I got a new logo. I can do some simple tweaks if wanted.

PM me with an email to send the files to if you want them.

Post an address, please. Nice work
Glad you like it. I guess in light of the switchover, send it to Bittrex: 1GgbxH3oEyhHR2GcaxNEEPWm9jReLAUdLo
Alright, I got a new logo. I can do some simple tweaks if wanted.

PM me with an email to send the files to if you want them.

Post an address, please. Nice work
Sent to bittrex, so dont know how long it gonna to take to confirm Sad

Yes, this is why we are announcing it this early. The new chain will help sooo much with transaction speed

Those of you holding right now are going to be very impressed with what we produce for you next. I have been slow to post on the forums recently so I could get as much behind the scenes work done as possible. After this is launched, I'm back to bothering you guys all day  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Sent to bittrex, so dont know how long it gonna to take to confirm Sad
To avoid any confusion, all old MMXIV addresses started with 1, while the new chain will start with M

This ensures you will not be able to send coins from one chain to the other and lose them on accident
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
**IMPORTANT**

We will be doing a coin swap to a new blockchain, switching MMXIV to full Proof of Stake. It will have a 50% yearly yield (as voted on) with 1 day maturity. Get your MMXIV to Bittrex now to make sure you are ready for the swap

We are working on the new client right now. As soon as it's ready, I will post a deadline for the swap on Bittrex. After that date, you will have to contact me personally to swap your coins from the old chain to the new one

**IMPORTANT**

I'm confused, I need to transfer all my coins to Bittrex to swap them for the new MMXIV?  How is this going to work?

Yes i think so, send them to bittrex.
**IMPORTANT**

We are working on the new client right now. As soon as it's ready, I will post a deadline for the swap on Bittrex. After that date, you will have to contact me personally to swap your coins from the old chain to the new one

**IMPORTANT**

I'm confused, I need to transfer all my coins to Bittrex to swap them for the new MMXIV?  How is this going to work?

Yes. As long as your coins are on Bittrex prior to the deadline, they will be on, and transferable to, the new chain when we release the new client
Jump to: