Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 137. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
I'm sure you guys all want to know the winner....So first, let me explain how a winner is picked

1) Go to http://www.random.org/integers/

2) Switch to Advanced Mode

3) Configure to look like this:

4) The randomization string will be the current headline of bbc.com, which is Hamas ceasefire in Gaza stalls

Produces our random number....

5) We then take that number and apply it to the entries spreadsheet located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU

Which gives us our winner...

Congratulations to.....tripppn. Enjoy your two BRAND NEW Antminer S3's  Smiley

These steps can be verified independently to produce the same result. The headline was taken from bbc.com at exactly 2 PM Eastern Time
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What's being raffled this week for mining on the mmxiv pool?
Thank you! That was more than generous!

No problem at all. It was our mistake. Now that it's fixed...get back on the pool!  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Thank you! That was more than generous!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
more details on the pos please?
Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

I was very much looking forward to buying MMXIV to pay the sha miners, as it would have been a very nice payout.

I can say that things will only get better as the code for the pool continues to improve. (getting very close to having full automatic payouts)

Well, that kinda sucks, but as a pool operator myself I can understand - shit happens.  What sha coin were you mining that forked?

Just another reason to get the auto payouts working as soon as possible.  We missed out on some great days to buy MMXIV when the price was very low.  The top of the sell list was down around 0.009 a few days ago, that would have been a GREAT day for the multipool.

Looks like one of the mined coins forked and we were on the bad chain. Post your MMXIV address and I'll send you a few to say sorry  Sad

I appreciate the offer - my address is 1ErZP5mEW5cC5JjECLzEEguG297226ARfd.  Thanks!

We don't usually say which coins we mine, but I'm pretty sure it was Mazacoin. ThePeePs is the only one that knows for sure. We have every SHA coin on Bittrex in the list, though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

I was very much looking forward to buying MMXIV to pay the sha miners, as it would have been a very nice payout.

I can say that things will only get better as the code for the pool continues to improve. (getting very close to having full automatic payouts)

Well, that kinda sucks, but as a pool operator myself I can understand - shit happens.  What sha coin were you mining that forked?

Just another reason to get the auto payouts working as soon as possible.  We missed out on some great days to buy MMXIV when the price was very low.  The top of the sell list was down around 0.009 a few days ago, that would have been a GREAT day for the multipool.

Looks like one of the mined coins forked and we were on the bad chain. Post your MMXIV address and I'll send you a few to say sorry  Sad

I appreciate the offer - my address is 1ErZP5mEW5cC5JjECLzEEguG297226ARfd.  Thanks!

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
That would be great: 18Cj7f4t9txVFsTxS2xjDVsPKCVYZko1Jy

Fantastic pool. Hash away at the pool for 4 days and what do you get? 0.00. Nothing.
Funny how a zero hash rate resulted in all of those shares, and zero blocks being found when the prior and next shift found hundreds of blocks.

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Fantastic pool. Hash away at the pool for 4 days and what do you get? 0.00. Nothing.
Funny how a zero hash rate resulted in all of those shares, and zero blocks being found when the prior and next shift found hundreds of blocks.

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256

Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256

I've linked your post to ThePeePs. He will get back to you soon
Activity: 556
stuck on block 6365?

My Client is stuck at block 6365 aswell..

I got 14 coins stuck there atm, I wanted to join in on the Bittrex exchange fun last night. But even now, 16 hours later, I am looking at 0/6 confirmations Sad

Slow mining until POS fork. Hardly stuck when that is the current block

Any idea on when the POS fork will occur?
Activity: 1064
Ah got it.
Think ill point one of my new S3's at my MMXIV client and help move these blocks along.

Note: ATM, the current block is 6367.

stuck on block 6365?

I got 14 coins stuck there atm, I wanted to join in on the Bittrex exchange fun last night. But even now, 16 hours later, I am looking at 0/6 confirmations Sad

Slow mining until POS fork. Hardly stuck when that is the current block
Activity: 1064
stuck on block 6365?

Edit: I retract my statement. This was User-Error mixed with Ignorance on my behalf.  (>")> MOVING ON... (>")>
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Damn. Haven't checked you guys in a while. Didn't realize you were up to .05 BTC each now

Multipool is buying daily now that ThePeePs is back from the HOPEX conference. We would be way higher if people weren't being foolish with their coins and fighting for pennies to have the lowest sell order...

funny but helps buyers Wink

btw any nodes to help sync the client?

Uh oh. Is this gonna be the Cryptsy 1.0 reunion?
Jump to: