Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 135. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
**IMPORTANT**

We will be doing a coin swap to a new blockchain, switching MMXIV to full Proof of Stake. It will have a 50% yearly yield (as voted on) with 1 day maturity. Get your MMXIV to Bittrex now to make sure you are ready for the swap

We are working on the new client right now. As soon as it's ready, I will post a deadline for the swap on Bittrex. After that date, you will have to contact me personally to swap your coins from the old chain to the new one

**IMPORTANT**

I'm confused, I need to transfer all my coins to Bittrex to swap them for the new MMXIV?  How is this going to work?
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
**IMPORTANT**

We will be doing a coin swap to a new blockchain, switching MMXIV to full Proof of Stake. It will have a 50% yearly yield (as voted on) with 1 day maturity. Get your MMXIV to Bittrex now to make sure you are ready for the swap

We are working on the new client right now. As soon as it's ready, I will post a deadline for the swap on Bittrex. After that date, you will have to contact me personally to swap your coins from the old chain to the new one

**IMPORTANT**
Agreed, would like to have some updates on POS fork, when is this coming?
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Finally got around to making the op look nicer

How is it going with #MMXIVCoin? PoS on it's way? Are there any promotions still running? What about the ant-miners? Are there still exchanges were I can trade this coin? Only https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV is still active? Other exchanges do show it, but with 0 orders or an "!" sign...

Let me know Smiley

And in general: would be nice to see some activity on twitter again...? ;p

twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Pool update:

Waiting on 3 more MMXIV blocks to tick by before i can send payouts.
I will not be around tomorrow so I will not be able to process today's shift, so keep mining, and the payout on friday could be very nice  Cool
Finally got around to making the op look nicer
Update: Just checked the coin's thread, and there is a fork, my script didn't detect it as the block explorer I was using to check was also on the same fork as the pool.   I have pulled that coin off-line until the fork gets corrected to avoid mining orphans.

Heh - yeah, FuelCoin is def having some problems Wink

What's Fuelcoin?  I've never heard of it. Wink

Kindof funny actually, I took 1.2TH away from FuelCoin to mine at MMXIV, and ended up still mining FUEL anyway (for a little while at least)

There's about 6 TH on SHA today. Definitely picking back up
Update: Just checked the coin's thread, and there is a fork, my script didn't detect it as the block explorer I was using to check was also on the same fork as the pool.   I have pulled that coin off-line until the fork gets corrected to avoid mining orphans.

Kindof funny actually, I took 1.2TH away from FuelCoin to mine at MMXIV, and ended up still mining FUEL anyway (for a little while at least)

Update: Just checked the coin's thread, and there is a fork, my script didn't detect it as the block explorer I was using to check was also on the same fork as the pool.   I have pulled that coin off-line until the fork gets corrected to avoid mining orphans.

Update: Just checked the coin's thread, and there is a fork, my script didn't detect it as the block explorer I was using to check was also on the same fork as the pool.   I have pulled that coin off-line until the fork gets corrected to avoid mining orphans.
Any updates on the POS fork?  Specs?  When?
What's the deal with the coin second down on the list for sha-256? It was sitting at 7 blocks pending for over a day, and finally 1 got confirmed. If it takes over a day to confirm those blocks, will the shift that found the block be properly credited?

Unconfirmed blocks get rolled to the next shift. The block chain might be moving a bit slowly, but I'll double check to to be sure it's good, my fork script hasn't alerted me to anything.

Edit: moved to new post.
Activity: 556
What's the deal with the coin second down on the list for sha-256? It was sitting at 7 blocks pending for over a day, and finally 1 got confirmed. If it takes over a day to confirm those blocks, will the shift that found the block be properly credited?
Morning all, just paid out Monday's shift, and yesterday's shift want a bit longer (ended at 9:00 AM ET) and is now in trading.

I should have it paid out by this afternoon.

Mortimer I'll pm you the data when i have it.
If he wants to that's great, but I'm volunteering 200GH to be used for a hashrate giveaway on the pool.  If you can keep track of the entries (one entry per hour of mining on the pool), provide them to me and I'll select a winner and point the hash at the pool.  I'll remove my own address(es) so I can't award the hashrate to myself Smiley

If that's not possible, I suppose I can just pull up the active workers list once a day and randomly select from whomever is mining at that moment.

That is very generous of you and I think would help get more miners to get back on the pool and get that excitement back for MMXIV

I should be able to pull that data from the stats.  I'll take a look tonight or tomorrow and let you know what info I can pull.

Also, today's payout is waiting for tx confirms (6 blocks need to tick by), so if you guys want to toss some hash on MMXIV till we get to block 6886, that would be helpful.

Something with MMXIV address, number of hours mined would be best obviously, but if that is a lot of work to retrieve, I understand.  If you could provide the MMXIV address plus the first/last share submit date & time I could figure out the hours mined from that.

I'll work with whatever you can come up with.
If he wants to that's great, but I'm volunteering 200GH to be used for a hashrate giveaway on the pool.  If you can keep track of the entries (one entry per hour of mining on the pool), provide them to me and I'll select a winner and point the hash at the pool.  I'll remove my own address(es) so I can't award the hashrate to myself Smiley

If that's not possible, I suppose I can just pull up the active workers list once a day and randomly select from whomever is mining at that moment.

That is very generous of you and I think would help get more miners to get back on the pool and get that excitement back for MMXIV

I should be able to pull that data from the stats.  I'll take a look tonight or tomorrow and let you know what info I can pull.

Also, today's payout is waiting for tx confirms (6 blocks need to tick by), so if you guys want to toss some hash on MMXIV till we get to block 6886, that would be helpful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

I do understand everyone's frustration and I do apologize for the delays, and lack of communication.

If you guys ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas on how to improve the pool, feel free reply to the thread, PM me here, or join the IRC channel (can be done from the chat page on the pool).  I will always respond to you within a day or two.

As for the extra 200 GH per day, that was MMXIV's doing, and maybe he'll start that back up again.

Jump to: