Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 154. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
how much are these coins worth at the moment Huh
are they on any exchanges ?

Exchange
ShareXcoin
Bittrex

Located in the first post of the thread like it normally is in every new coin ANN thread. Lazzzzzzzzzzzzy.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
how much are these coins worth at the moment Huh
are they on any exchanges ?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Have just seen this coin.. It is more profitable than BTC at the moment..

Threw my 400GH/s onto your network.. I expect great things from MMXIV
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
dude i am from bangladesh. i need  it very much for starting my mining business

1 Terahash for free would be a great start to a new farm  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
dude i am from bangladesh. i need  it very much for starting my mining business
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Nice, thanks. This week we will be hyping up the giveaway and launching something else that's pretty sweet  Wink

Marketing smooth as the coin, I have fun watching it

Nice, thanks. This week we will be hyping up the giveaway and launching something else that's pretty sweet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lets get MMXIV added to Polo

Go to the link provided and request that our coin be added.  They need to hear from our community.

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

DoubleD
Activity: 53
This is pretty cool. I got my first S1 a few weeks ago. I'd love to add another!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Not sure what we will do for the S1 giveaway, though, now that they are discontinued

I think you still can order s1.  I hear they still have stock.  if not I see these are being shipped by June 25.  http://shop.rockminer.com/goods.php?id=34

Might been even better as the hash rate is 600GH each.  we could offer a couple of those.

DoubleD

Not strait from bitmain.  Plenty of them on ebay though.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7159083

If you get the RX-BOX since they come in 4 packs I might buy one off you   Grin
Activity: 13
No suelo Mino otras monedas, pero cuando lo hago yo el mío MMXIV.

-J
Activity: 24
Not sure what we will do for the S1 giveaway, though, now that they are discontinued

@MMXIV, I never win these type of things ever, however that hardly matters I just stay focused with my daily bottom line. Frankly I earn three times more mining MMXIV than mining Bitcoin. That is something real instead of day dreaming for machines. That is why MMXIV is so important, we might never get a chance like this again. This is like walking onto the Bitcoin scene in 2011 except with far better gear to mine and much friendlier front end software for mining. I am not letting this chance of getting ahead to just slip on by like I have with others including LTC. Its MMXIV all the way!!!

~norcal
Activity: 24
Here's an idea..

As this coin is listed as this year, and lists all things relevant in a timeline leading up to this year;

Maybe have a donation option to various history departments in schools and universities, drumming up the interest for history and the history in the making of crypto currency.

Contact donations departments of universities and say you would like to add a mmxiv donation button on their sites in particular for their history students.
  Setup a wallet viewable on the chain for everyone to see, exchange the mmxiv donations for btc, and transfer to university in cash funds from an exchange service like bitpay.  

it would be cool to be able to send just a small portion of the year (.5 mmxiv for example) to contribute in the education of history and history in the making...  Using an exchange service would increase interest in cryptos at said university/college/school and in particular MMXIV.  Could have the possibility of integrating further with and exchange service in the future.    Wink

If its history you're making, promote the study of history!

@arteleis, this is one of the better ideas that I have heard in a long time!!!

~norcal

I think you still can order s1.  I hear they still have stock.  if not I see these are being shipped by June 25.  http://shop.rockminer.com/goods.php?id=34

Might been even better as the hash rate is 600GH each.  we could offer a couple of those.

DoubleD
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just noticed that.  Maybe get used ones??   Wink

Looks great.

DoubleD
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

As an early investor I think the giveaway is a great idea to generate some interest. That being said, I think the giveaway should be tiered so that people have a reason to buy today. While I know many of us investors can see MMXIV one day trading at 1btc per coin --- it will take time and significant outside investment. Would it be possible to first giveaway a few units based on a system where each coin held represents a ticket that can be used in the raffle?

Considering the current price, I think we need the giveaways to be a means to an end and not an end to a means if that makes any sense. If we hit 1btc per coin I think most of us will already be doing very well regardless of any additional prizes.

Keep up the good work dev Wink

If we don't give anything away until it reaches that price, we will be encouraging others to drive the price up. You will win big time by just buying now and holding. Even if you don't win the miner, you'll be able to buy 5 yourself

Ok. That's fair. Perhaps someone in the community could put together a flashy .png with the coin and giveaway info for us to spread on forums and trollboxes.

Arise Chickun!!

perhaps something like this?

PM for donation addy Smiley
Activity: 58

As an early investor I think the giveaway is a great idea to generate some interest. That being said, I think the giveaway should be tiered so that people have a reason to buy today. While I know many of us investors can see MMXIV one day trading at 1btc per coin --- it will take time and significant outside investment. Would it be possible to first giveaway a few units based on a system where each coin held represents a ticket that can be used in the raffle?

Considering the current price, I think we need the giveaways to be a means to an end and not an end to a means if that makes any sense. If we hit 1btc per coin I think most of us will already be doing very well regardless of any additional prizes.

Keep up the good work dev Wink

If we don't give anything away until it reaches that price, we will be encouraging others to drive the price up. You will win big time by just buying now and holding. Even if you don't win the miner, you'll be able to buy 5 yourself

Ok. That's fair. Perhaps someone in the community could put together a flashy .png with the coin and giveaway info for us to spread on forums and trollboxes.

Arise Chickun!!
Jump to: