Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 156. (Read 283117 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide

You have to pay nothing for them if you win. We will also be having a few S1's given away fairly soon when we launch our next service  Wink

So nice dev , hope that the price will reaches at 1 BTC because i would love to win 1 Antminer S2 or S1  Wink Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide

You have to pay nothing for them if you win. We will also be having a few S1's given away fairly soon when we launch our next service  Wink
MMXIV can you change in the op the address of the pool with this one http://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info , i have changed form NOMP to MPOS and now the miners need to register Smiley

Done
legendary
MMXIV can you change in the op the address of the pool with this one http://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info , i have changed form NOMP to MPOS and now the miners need to register Smiley
Coinminers MPOS Pool

MMXIV MPOS Pool Hosted in US

We need some asic here

Spread the hashes people!!

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333

bfgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

cgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

minerd -a -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

0.25% fee.
I changed the NOMP pool to MPOS pool, registration needed.
Very legit pool. Get them some hashes
legendary
Coinminers MPOS Pool

MMXIV MPOS Pool Hosted in US

We need some asic here

Spread the hashes people!!

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333

bfgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

cgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

minerd -a -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

0.25% fee.
I changed the NOMP pool to MPOS pool, registration needed.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Where we going?!?!?! Up???
Need buy support.  ND why is this thread moderated?

moderated most likely by the dev to get rid of spam. if you have a question about the coin. how it works. or would even like to be a skeptic. i have not seen a post with information regarding this coin or information on the developer that has been deleted. he has adressed these issues as they came up and answered them accordingly.

Correct. The only posts that have been deleted were spam
legendary
Activity: 964

moderated most likely by the dev to get rid of spam. if you have a question about the coin. how it works. or would even like to be a skeptic. i have not seen a post with information regarding this coin or information on the developer that has been deleted. he has adressed these issues as they came up and answered them accordingly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
legendary
if the difficulty is still going up. then which pool is accumulating more workers? hardcoreminers seems to be losing them.
Merit: 250
And thank you for all these cheap coins.
Facebook page made! Good job dev or who ever it was, salute!
https://www.facebook.com/mmxivcoin?ref=hl
Looks like a good time to buy.  Don't see any problems with this coin as of yet.

There was a decent sized dump last night. Perfect time to get in if you haven't, yet
Looks like a good time to buy.  Don't see any problems with this coin as of yet.
legendary
if it's going to die. ive got all of my hardware pointed towards there for almost a week and potentially lost about $50 a day. sooooo i say hold. lmfao the coin has potential so does community. and the dev is active.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
So whats the verdict on this coin, holding 18 of them, but not looking good at moment. 
Kinda confused on what you're talking about.  Please post this 'basic research' so everyone is clear on what it is you're trying to get across.

Meh. Dev has already stated he's a personal friend of LC dev, so anything linking the two would just be met with "LC did that for me". MMXIV domain is registered using the email address "[email protected]" and to the same details as various LC coins (limevault.com, benjaminsbaby.com, igotspots.com, paysha.com, contribitcoin.com, etc). The writing style is identical to the posts in the other threads. Launch profile was the same (starting difficulty 1 for an SHA coin, without KGW/DGW and with max 4x diff adjustment every 50 blocks - really??) and this time instamine was 500 blocks/coins. Maybe there's one person, maybe there's two, anyway it's pretty clear that this coin is going downhill as soon as dev can offload his coins, and then will be abandoned like all the others.

I don't expect any replies other than "stop with fud", "stop trolling", "i am not LC dev", "there was no instamine", "it was a fair launch", "why are you even here", "you're just mad you didn't buy cheaper", "you're just mad you lost money before" etc so don't bother Wink

Well that makes sense. I've been paying people to do sites or services and stuff. Guess who made our site made some others and Limecoin must have used the same guy for his site. We both used Raxe for the Android apps, but so do a lot of other coins
Activity: 378
Kinda confused on what you're talking about.  Please post this 'basic research' so everyone is clear on what it is you're trying to get across.

Meh. Dev has already stated he's a personal friend of LC dev, so anything linking the two would just be met with "LC did that for me". MMXIV domain is registered using the email address "[email protected]" and to the same details as various LC coins (limevault.com, benjaminsbaby.com, igotspots.com, paysha.com, contribitcoin.com, etc). The writing style is identical to the posts in the other threads. Launch profile was the same (starting difficulty 1 for an SHA coin, without KGW/DGW and with max 4x diff adjustment every 50 blocks - really??) and this time instamine was 500 blocks/coins. Maybe there's one person, maybe there's two, anyway it's pretty clear that this coin is going downhill as soon as dev can offload his coins, and then will be abandoned like all the others.

I don't expect any replies other than "stop with fud", "stop trolling", "i am not LC dev", "there was no instamine", "it was a fair launch", "why are you even here", "you're just mad you didn't buy cheaper", "you're just mad you lost money before" etc so don't bother Wink
Perhaps they think MMXIV will have the same fate as LCL, LC, BEN, TIX, CPR, SPOT, CC, GAS, etc?
Yep. Maybe they don't know anything about this coin, they just trade it like it's any other trash alt out there. But knowledge will increase...

Why would this coin not be abandoned like the others?

Active developer, transparent information about updates, high interest and volume from the start, low market cap, merchants. For example.

"Active developer"? Did you check who the developer was for the other coins I listed?

Ok bro, you invested badly on some flopped coins and now you are broke and angry and that's why all these groundless FUD. Just watch a movie or go to gym or library and read some good book or how ever you like to relax. Meanwhile me and others are focusing on MMXIV Coin and it's progress.

I didn't invest in those coins. It is not groundless FUD, as you would know if you did basic research.

Jump to: