Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 155. (Read 283117 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers MPOS Pool

MMXIV MPOS Pool Hosted in US

We need some asic here

Spread the hashes people!!

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333

bfgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

cgminer  -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

minerd -a -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://mmxiv.freemoneyonlines.info:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

0.25% fee.
I changed the NOMP pool to MPOS pool, registration needed.
Now we set 0% fee for MMXIV Pool
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
As an early investor I think the giveaway is a great idea to generate some interest. That being said, I think the giveaway should be tiered so that people have a reason to buy today. While I know many of us investors can see MMXIV one day trading at 1btc per coin --- it will take time and significant outside investment. Would it be possible to first giveaway a few units based on a system where each coin held represents a ticket that can be used in the raffle?

Considering the current price, I think we need the giveaways to be a means to an end and not an end to a means if that makes any sense. If we hit 1btc per coin I think most of us will already be doing very well regardless of any additional prizes.

Keep up the good work dev Wink

If we don't give anything away until it reaches that price, we will be encouraging others to drive the price up. You will win big time by just buying now and holding. Even if you don't win the miner, you'll be able to buy 5 yourself
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As an early investor I think the giveaway is a great idea to generate some interest. That being said, I think the giveaway should be tiered so that people have a reason to buy today. While I know many of us investors can see MMXIV one day trading at 1btc per coin --- it will take time and significant outside investment. Would it be possible to first giveaway a few units based on a system where each coin held represents a ticket that can be used in the raffle?

Considering the current price, I think we need the giveaways to be a means to an end and not an end to a means if that makes any sense. If we hit 1btc per coin I think most of us will already be doing very well regardless of any additional prizes.

Keep up the good work dev Wink
Bittrex is not good enough ?

We would like to attract traders on several sites to get the 1 BTC per MMXIV Challenge completed so I can send out some S2s!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Bittrex is not good enough ?
Merit: 250
AllCoin.com answered my email, MMXIV on a voting list:

https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#MMXIV
I am in for sure. I made Bank on this coin first day. This coin can do it!!!!

Only if you guys want a huge giveaway  Wink
Activity: 24
I am in for sure. I made Bank on this coin first day. This coin can do it!!!!
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide

You have to pay nothing for them if you win. We will also be having a few S1's given away fairly soon when we launch our next service  Wink
Great marketing stunt, count me in. Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I re-tweeted MMXIV giveaways. We will all be winners when MMXIV hits 1BTC.

DoubleD
This coin has 0 volume...how can we get more people interested?  

tweet about the giveaway!

Yea, I'm going to do one of (if not the) biggest giveaways ever from an alt coin. The S2's are if we hit 1 BTC each. I'll be giving away a few S1's before that, though
legendary
Activity: 927

tweet about the giveaway!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide

You have to pay nothing for them if you win. We will also be having a few S1's given away fairly soon when we launch our next service  Wink

Nice! It's time to set some buy orders!

You have to pay nothing for them if you win. We will also be having a few S1's given away fairly soon when we launch our next service  Wink

Great! That might stop the dumping.

All you guys have to do is hold for 1 BTC each and not sell, then I'll send out well over $20,000 USD worth of mining equipment for free  Smiley
Activity: 17

Great! That might stop the dumping.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

AWESOME!!! I could use either   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

What Smiley)

I want one lol
That means the market cap only has to be like 2000 BTC, which would put us around #25 - Definitely doable
legendary
Activity: 964
dope. im in Smiley excited for this for sure. and the upcoming give aways. Very good idea.
Jump to: