Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 64. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Two questions: why is my wallet balance constantly difference (lower) when I look up my addy on the block? And, what do the transactions in brackets ex. [.16573] mean versus ones without brackets? They've seemed to confirm and have been added to my qt balance.. but again the discrepancies between the block and my wallet are drastic and I'm hoping to get some information about this.

If you double click on one of those transactions that are in brackets you will see something like the following (Look at code sample). You will see those are staking coins and the transaction is still being confirmed and during that time it will remove coins from your balance. This shows a Net amount: -1.232308 MMXIV. So when you look at the rich list it shows total but your wallet is shows spendable which is the (total - staking = spendable). So when you are staking coins your wallet will not match with the BE or rich list.

Code:

Date: 12/23/2014 10:08
Debit: 0.00 MMXIV
Net amount: -1.232308 MMXIV
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Staked coins must wait 520 blocks before they can return to balance and be spent. When you generated this proof-of-stake block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, it will change to "not accepted" and not be a valid stake. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a proof-of-stake block within a few seconds of yours.

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Two questions: why is my wallet balance constantly difference (lower) when I look up my addy on the block? And, what do the transactions in brackets ex. [.16573] mean versus ones without brackets? They've seemed to confirm and have been added to my qt balance.. but again the discrepancies between the block and my wallet are drastic and I'm hoping to get some information about this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Pool appears to be down at the moment . . . Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
also, when's The Snowball up for presale?

they sold out i think
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Looked at OP, did not see multipool link  Huh Directions please!

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Looked at OP, did not see multipool link  Huh Directions please!
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Wtf Greedy staking today almost 4times low as yesterdayy  Huh

And i bought even more to get more stake its getting worser Shocked
That did it. But there will be no getting back the lost 12 days of staking...

Thanks, Now if you just can stop with the insults, lies, and accusations.
You cant lose any coins, if they are on block explorer, they also is in your wallet.
If you have been staking on a different chain, your staked inputs will be unvalid on corect chain but your coin age will be higher so when you start staking on corect chain, you will have bigger stakes.
Did you upgrade before or after block 80k?
If after, you might been on another chain and that is why your stakes ar missing.

he is right no coins lost if on chain it store by address and key for network
Again, I was and have been using 1.0.8 since before block 80k. No issue there.
What I was talking about was that the coins won't stake if the wallet can't synch to the network right? And since my wallet wasn't able to synch for about 12 days, it wasn't staking right? So whatever coins I could have earned in 12 days are indeed lost.

no because coinage makes stake more
legendary
Is there an approximate price and what kind of payments will be accepted for the Yeti?

Not posted price, yet, but we will accept BALLS for Yetis on their own or MMXIV for the combo pack of a Snowball staking unit and a Yeti
Activity: 556
Is there an approximate price and what kind of payments will be accepted for the Yeti?
legendary
Sorry for using this picture, but I couldn't have possibly even created a better one...

The Yeti

First there was the Snowball
Maieuticoin and Snowballs were the first coins to produce a mass market, easy to scale, standalone staking wallet. These units proved to us there was an interest in hardware and we aim to continue innovating in any way we can. The Yeti is the next step in our evolution of devices. Not only is this device perfect for someone who wants to keep their actions their own, but it also helps to add yet another layer of security between your money and any external threats when used as a complete system with our staking hardware

Now there is the Yeti
The Yeti aims to decrease visibility one step further than most coins do. While your transactions are still easily available in the public ledger, the Yeti adds a layer of interference between your devices and their destination. Instead of trying to provide plausible deniability through the blockchain and transactions, the Yeti instead provides a wireless network that processes all information and traffic through the Tor network. When used together with the Snowball staking hardware, these two handy, easy to afford devices, provide two additional layers of security between your wealth and anyone who has malicious intent

Who is this good for?
If you want to browse anonymously on a netbook, tablet, phone, or other mobile or console device that cannot run Tor and does not have an Ethernet connection. If you do not want to or cannot install Tor on your work laptop or loan computer

What is Tor?
Tor is an onion routing service - every internet packet goes through 3 layers of relays before going to your destination. This makes it much harder for the server you are accessing (or anyone snooping on your Internet use) to figure out who you are and where you are coming from. It is an excellent way to allow people who are blocked from accessing websites to get around those restrictions

What exactly does it do?
The Yeti is connected to your modem or router via ethernet and creates a wireless network that can be used to push all traffic from connected devices through Tor. This includes mobile devices, tablets, phones, desktops, laptops, or any other device that is enabled for wireless, as well as our standalone staking hardware devices. The Yeti creates a new wireless access point and does not interfere with any current or future wireless networks. You can run the Yeti and your current wireless setup simultaneously

Pricing and availability
These units will not be pre-orders like the first round of Snowballs were. We have been keeping this quiet for a while, but it is almost ready to go. Just a little more testing and user friendly features to add. We plan to open sales to both domestic and international customers simultaneously this round with no limit to the number of units that can be purchased per address. More unit specifications will be available when we start taking orders

Design subject to change. The wireless antenna is not pictured above

When Yeti testing is complete and sales open...
Payments will be accepted only in Snowballs (BALLS)

No ETA as of this post, but it will be soon

You cant lose any coins, if they are on block explorer, they also is in your wallet.
If you have been staking on a different chain, your staked inputs will be unvalid on corect chain but your coin age will be higher so when you start staking on corect chain, you will have bigger stakes.
Did you upgrade before or after block 80k?
If after, you might been on another chain and that is why your stakes ar missing.

he is right no coins lost if on chain it store by address and key for network
Activity: 471
whats a good block size at current diff? or doesnt it matter?
legendary
Up very late tonight doing some testing for version 2 of the hardware. I hope to have some positive news to post soon which is in a completely different direction of anything I've mentioned so far for them

ok but they have nice cool irc channel people always helping other there. positive is not ever empty
legendary
We will begin working on a complete visual overhaul of the QT this weekend. No ETA on release, yet
I deleted everything in the folder except the wallet.dat and restarted. Now most of my coins are gone even though the transaction log clearly shows they should be there. Now I've lost 37.78 coins, plus all of the staking since Dec 1.

"version" : "v1.0.8.0-unk-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60080,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 3.02829700,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.76391700,
"blocks" : 89551,
"moneysupply" : 3228.88445800,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "68.2.227.225",
"difficulty" : 3.86673169,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1417789190,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

do repairwallet, fixed my problems many time
legendary

I'll keep an eye out for when batch two goes on sale.. maybe I missed it but it seemed the first batch wasn't really advertised or at least promoted in any way.. I guess when I hear it sold out it means it probably didn't need much but I felt I didn't get a chance to even get one because the info in the op didn't have updated info about the stage of development the unit.. hope that will change when it becomes available again

Next round will be louder. The pre-orders weren't meant to be too widespread
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

I'll keep an eye out for when batch two goes on sale.. maybe I missed it but it seemed the first batch wasn't really advertised or at least promoted in any way.. I guess when I hear it sold out it means it probably didn't need much but I felt I didn't get a chance to even get one because the info in the op didn't have updated info about the stage of development the unit.. hope that will change when it becomes available again
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: